CHAPTER 4

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO BETRAY US!

 

It’s has been a while, one after another info and news comes up. The company and the five of them busily handle the reactions from the reporters, media etc from that day. Their relationship is of course got a bit distracting. Today is the day Yoochun, Jaejoong and Junsu moving out from their apartment.

The apartment is not bad at all, it’s enough for five of them to live there, and it’s large too, and not to mention its looks more luxurious than where their brother Super Junior lived. But... well yeah, it didn’t stop the tree of them to moving out.

Yunho is at his music room, just browsing around and hears some music. Right now Yoochun, Junsu and Jaejoong are busy packing the last thing they want to bring out from the house. And surely Yunho doesn’t want to watch what they doing. He doesn’t know why but he feels stupid right now. His friends are going to leave him but he is likes lazing in this silent room with half of the room is already empty because they already take out the equipment. He just doesn’t know what to do in this situation. It’s stressing.

Suddenly Jaejoong come in, it shocks Yunho.

“I just want to take my things.” Jaejoong said. He quickly takes away the stuffs that he left. “I’m done.”

“Jaejoong” Yunho calls him and that’s making Jaejoong stops from walking away from the room.

“What?” Jaejoong asks in low tone.

Yunho quiet.”Nothing, you can go.”

Jaejoong turns and just walk away.

--------------------------------------

Yunho in that room for three hours and he finally out. Because it’ the time to say goodbye.

He sees many bags at the front door. They are ready to leave.

Yunho just stands leaning on the wall.

Yoochun approaches him first. “Hyung, we will go.” Yoochun hugs him. “I’m sorry hyung. We should go together.” Yoochun still says that, hoping Yunho would come to follow. “Forgive me with all the things that I’ve done. I’m sorry.” He feels sad. They are going to leave the leader and dongsaeng.

Yoochun saw Yunho teary eyes, but Yunho just keep silent. He backs off and hugs the maknae.

Junsu come to Yunho after Yoochun. He already drops the tears. “Goodbye hyung. Contact me if you can. I will miss you.” Junsu couldn’t talk anymore.

Then Jaejoong. Yunho not looking him in the eyes. His bestfriends. But he doesn’t know if he can still assume Jaejoong as his bestfriend.

Jaejoong hugs him. “Be happy Yunho. This is your choice, I’m just wishing you will be happy and be success.”

“I will. There’s many people encourage me.” Yunho feels hurt with Jaejoong saying. It’s like Jaejoong telling he can’t be success with just both of them.

Changmin showing his cold expressions although there are tears in his eyes. Showing he hate the situations right now.

They already not in the house. They already leave.

Forever...... maybe?

------------------

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE?? ACtually I'm going to be busy as next year I will have big exam, so I don't know if I can continue this fic and update frequently, but if I have time, surely I will do. Please encourage me!! >