A/N:My opinion, I want you to read this.

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO BETRAY US!

As you all knew, I write this story from both sides..

But.. Do you ever wonder which side I support?

This is the first time I'm revealing this.. I know I'll get haters and maybe lost subscribers..

 

 I never support JYJ. those three... I never take their side in any circumference.

As I said I don't really know much about the lawsuit and the 'actual' problem, I don't think everyone know though. We are not them, it's impossible to know what they hide and know everything.

But I believe what I believe.

If they file the lawsuit because of unfair treatment and 'slave' contract, then why there's tons of artist still in the company?

Why? Because they are afraid? Because they don't know what to do? 

ANd now KIM HANEUL, JANG DONGGUN, KANG HODONG and many more BIG actor/mc make contract with SM.

So you want to say those BIG STARS ARE FOOL? cause they they think SME is a great company that they don't know they are money maniac?

Then should I say every laugh and smile is fake? because they suffered much that they can't smile?

That every time Yunho and Changmin talk about those three they are hurt? Cause they thought they can be FIVE again?

I just want to say, wake up. I am sure Yunho and Changmin move on already,you know when you see how they talking about that, although everyone want they back again.

Now what I can't understand is.... PEOPLE ACTUALLY ASKING SM TO MAKE THEM FIVE AGAIN.

I see many comments like..." SM, make them five again!"

What are you expecting? JYJ is the one who turn their back and left the group and you are asking SM to make them FIVE AGAIN?

Are you even in the right mind to say that thing?

IT'S ON JYJ TO BE BACK OR NOT! IT'S ALL ABOUT JYJ DECISION! GO TO JYJ AND ASK THEM TO BE BACK! IT'S NOT ABOUT THE DUO OR THE COMPANY! IF YOU WANT DBSK TO BE FIVE AGAIN, ASK JYJ TO DO IT! BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONE WHO LEAVE THE GROUP!

You know how much I hate everyone when they said AKTF although they already broke that promise. I don't know what faith are they talking about if they don't even make an afford to be back as five. 

 

And I already wrote this in the story. What kind of slave when they afford to buy tons of things?

You accuse them treating the artist like slave and all..

I never know a slave can buy a house? I never know slave can buy a car?

I leave it for you to think.

And about they don't get the money that they should...

and once again, I never know if they can't get the money like they should,they can buy a house?

 

Now I want to say about this confession, that maybe will shocked you.

WHEN DBSK IS STILL FIVE, DO YOU KNOW WHO IS MY BIAS? MY ULTIMATE BIAS?

YOOCHUN.

JUNSU.

Can't believe it? you think I support the duo because my bias is either Yunho and Changmin?

No girls, Not at all.

Junsu and Yoochun are my favourites and Biases.

I love them so much. So much that it hurts...

But what's make me support the duo?

 BECAUSE I BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE.

I'll mark this story complete, and this will be my last note. I am sorry if I hurt anyone, this is completely my own opinion. I know there's just a few fans who have this thought. like me.. I don't think I can write anymore if you already know which side I am in..

Thank you for readin this whole story and this notes. Thank you very much *bow.