CHAPTER 3

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO BETRAY US!

 

Changmin just woke up from his sleep. He goes straight finding his laptop. He quickly opens the websites.  He breathes heavily. The news spread like wildfire. The most shocking news to the netizens and the fans.

He read it slowly. Slowly. Too slowly that he doesn’t want to read it anymore. It’s hurt. He doesn’t even read the comment as he knows there’s will be many opinions in this. That will hurt him.

The truth is, this is not anyone false sharply. It’s just the situations make the people went wrong. He knows the lawsuit not actually lead to disbanding, but from what people thinking, seems it would. When SM Entertainment can’t make it, that’s the start of the nightmare. The questions that media and fans always asks, is it they are going to disband.

He feels someone patted his back. No one else, It’s the leader.

“That’s enough Changmin, you don’t have to read it. You know yourself.” Yunho said heavily.

“The article said a bit different from the fact.” He said.

“That’s common. They will never know the truth like always.”

“How this going to be hyung.” Changmin asks.

“We don’t know… We will know when the time comes.”

“I’m feeling too confuse right now hyung. Is it a right decision, for them, for us?” Changmin low tone.

“I don’t do it because I think that’s not going to make any better.” Yunho confirmly said, “There’s must be another way, not dangerous way like that.”

“Why can’t we understand each other and why can’t they know that we doing this to keep things not gonna be complicated and we here with all the brothers?”

Yunho sighs. “There’s nothing we can do.”

-----------------------------------------------------

 

The fans reaction… Yunho knows this going to happen. He doesn't want to know yet he still read it. As far as he read, there are no fans that really talk about both of them, like he thought, they focus on three of them. 

“They blaming the company like there’s no tomorrow.”

“If we don’t stay, we follow them Changmin, remember that.”

“So should we grateful we stay?”

Changmin asks something he couldn’t answer again. “I don’t know Changmin.”

“SO I should think from now this going to be hard?”

“You should think that from long time ago.”

“I don’t know why hyung, but when I see this, they like seeing us on SM side and blaming us for not taking the same action like they are.”

“Yeah, I think so too.”Yunho sighs. “Maybe we should be ready to lose some fans.”

“Seems like they are not going to support us.”

“Hmm.” Yunho scroll down and down. And his heart bearing the pain too much as he continue reading.  A lots of them talk about splitting, even though that’s not really the main idea from the lawsuit. But yeah, it’s lead to that. He feels more pain, there’s a lot of fans blaming here and there, and he really couldn’t see people blaming the tree of them…

He didn’t know why he thought this, but it’s really like the fans are mad to them for staying and keep silent. He feels like he doing something wrong for back away.

It's okay if the fans lose the trust..

That's okay……….

 

-----------------------------

Short update! Will update another one,okay?

Comment and subscribe please ^^