Chapter 1

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO BETRAY US!

Chapter 1- Enjoy! - WARNING: TERRIBLE ENGLISH AND GRAMMAR.

---------------------------------------------------

The five of them at the dining table. The atmosphere is getting tense. Both of them just know from the rest.

“What are you thinking?” Yunho asks. He asks the three of them.

“Just follow us Yunho. Is it so hard to do?” Jaejoong is the one who asks Yunho this time.

“Of course it is! Yunho starts to raise his voice. “This is a big decision Jaejoong. You can’t simply put it like this.”

“We just want what we think is our rights hyung.” Junsu answers.

“We got enough, Junsu. What else you want. “ Yunho asks his dongsaeng.

“You want us to suffer this? NO! We don’t want to! They make us work non-stop Yunho, you really know this. We tired of it already! What stopping you?”

“Jaejoong, we stay here more than 10 years, we have family and friends here. These 10 years we together. Why can’t you understand this bond? You know what’s going to happen when you do this? Our relationship will have problem, I don’t mean only us, five of us but all. You cannot have any contact with everyone else in the company, you cannot hang out with them like you always do.”

“That’s not the problem Yunho! We can contact them in secret or anything else. But the problem now is we, three of us don’t want this treatment any longer and we will fight for it. We deserve better than this. We just want both of you to follow what we do!

“That’s going to be harder than you expect Jaejoong.” Yunho sounds tired. He tired talking to them who seem never want to take back. “Yoochun, aren’t you going to think carefully about this matter?” Yunho trying with Yoochun.

“I will say like Jaejoong. I think we deserve better than this whole thing in the company.” Yoochun calmly said.

“Oh gosh! What’s wrong with all of you.” Yunho pressed his forehead.

“Changmin, please fight with us. We need both of you to make this success. We don’t want to leave you both. Just follow us.” Junsu said.

“But you just leave us from your very own discussion without discussing with both of us first.” Yunho is the one reply the talk from Junsu. Junsu silent, taken aback with his hyung words.

“Hmm, I think Yunho hyung is right. This is not going to be easy. We also don’t know if we can success if we going out from the company.”

“We can be success. We are Dong Bang Shin Ki remember? There’s must be anyone who willing to help us!” Jaejoong confidently said. Not like he wants this, but the situation forces him to. He really wants better payment and treatment.

“Do you tell anyone about this? Junsu, anyone? Hyukjae?”

“Nope. I don’t tell him yet, but I think I will.” Junsu says.

“You?” yunho asks Jaejoong.

“My parents.” Jaejoong said.

“What they say?”

“They support me.”

“Yoochun.”

“No.”

“So what you think of the reactions? That this will not going to be big? Not going to explode? Fans will happy seeing this?” Yunho asks.

“Fans will support us, we believe it.” Yoochun said.

“Oh yeah, I forgot you three got the large fan base.” Yunho mocking him.

Changmin interfere them. “Maybe we can think another way.”

“There’s no other way Changmin. This is the only way.” Junsu said.

“We can talk to Mr. Kim Youngmin about this. I know we ever tried it, but we can try again. Maybe he can tolerate.” Yunho giving them another choice.

“He doesn’t want to hear us Yunho, wake up!” Jaejoong raise his tone of voice.

“And you at least need to discuss this with all of us first! Not after you make your own decision, then you tell me!” Yunho bring that up once again. “What’s the pint of doing that, huh? What’s the point telling us when you already make the decision.” Yunho also raising his voice.

“Because I thought you will easily follow us!” Jaejoong talk back.

“Calm down hyung.” Changmin patted Yunho shoulder. He talks to Jaejoong. “Hyung, it’s not like we never happy before. We have memories here. If you cancel the contract and you guys out, what’s gonna happen to us?”

“That’s what I mean Changmin. We are still Dong Bang Shin K if you willing to follow us.”Jaejoong tries to coax them again. “Please Yunho..”

“I am not. I don’t want to leave here.” Yunho firmly said.

“Are you insane hyung? Then the risk of us disband is high!” Yoochun said. He wants to cancel the contract but he doesn’t want the team to split up. He didn’t know Yunho will makes this decision.

“You all are insane! You all want this group to break up! You are the one who make this happen, not me!”Yunho get up from his sits and headed to his room. He closes the door loudly.

“We will never split up and together as five if you with us Yunho!” Jaejoong shout. He wants the anger Yunho to hear that.

“Now Changmin, please.. We only need to hear the confirmation from you.” Junsu said. He looks at Changmin with beggy eyes.

“Are you telling me to leave Yunho hyung alone in this matter? I am not selfish as you guys.” Changmin also stands up and go to his own room.

“We are not selfish. We just want us to be treated and paid better, why you can’t simply understand that?” Jaejoong try to talks with walking Changmin, but Changmin didn’t stop.

“So, what we gonna do?” Junsu asks.

“We need to continue this. I already talk to lawyer.” Jaejoong confidently said.

In their own room, everyone quiet.

“You don’t care about us Jaejoong…” Yunho thought.

“You disappoint us Yunho…” Jaejoong thought.

---------------------------------------------

So what's your opinion? Comments are welcome!

Big hug to all supporters! :)

Subscribe? ^^