Chapter 2

YOU ARE THE ONE WHO BETRAY US!

 

Chapter 2. WARNING: BROKEN ENGLISH AND GRAMMAR

Enjoy! :)

__________________________

Yunho at the balcony at his room. It’s so cold tonight. He sits there. Alone. He stares at his phone, think whether he should call him or not. Should he tell him or not. Then he decides to press the button. Not long until the other person answer the phone.

“Hello.”

“Hello.”

“Why?” Donghae asks. He knows this friend will not call him at 3 am just for a chat. Good thing he doesn’t sleep yet, working on his song.

“You know… When friends don’t trust each other anymore.” Yunho says in low tone. Showing how broken he is right now.

“What’s wrong Yunho? Tell me.” Donghae calm. He now knows his friend needs someone to talk to.

“They want to file lawsuit to the company.”Yunho sighs.

Donghae quiet. He shocks.

“They three.” Yunho continue. “Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu.”

“Why?” Donghae asks. He knows exactly why they want to file the lawsuit, he really knows, but he just doesn’t believe they actually do it.

“I don’t know what to say anymore, they just… too determine about this.”

“So… How about you?” Donghae just couldn’t believe this is how it will be end.

“I don’t want to. Even this is suffering, I don’t want all the media and fans think we couldn’t reach each other again. I don’t want our relationship affected by this.” Yunho says.

“If you think they make a good decision and you want it too… maybe… maybe you can… you know…  with them.” Donghae stuttered. He doesn’t like to see the weak Yunho like this.

“When I said no, I mean it Donghae. I just can’t leave Jungsu hyung, Hyukjae, you and others just because I think I deserve better. I thought you will support me.”  Yunho sounds grieving.

“No Yunho, I support you with all my heart. But you actually think you deserve the payment better right? You think that, right?”

“Donghae… Even I think that, I can’t be selfish. I love you all here. I know how is it like when we going out from the company. I know that will stop us.” Yunho says.

“It’s hard Yunho, you must think carefully. What you gonna do when you separate 3:2 like that?”

“You want me to leave the company?” Yunho asks his best friend.

“Not like that. I just..” Donghae not finish his words when Yunho interfere.

“That’s mean you want me to stay. So, I will, okay?”

“Yunho…” He just feels touch with his friend. It’s like Yunho is the one comfort him, not the other way. “Just tell me anything if you guys have problem, I will help.”

“Thanks Donghae. Don’t tell anyone about this. Wait until I’m ready.”

“Junsu tell Hyukjae?”

“He said not yet, but he will. Don’t tell him too. Let Junsu solve that problem with Hyukjae.”

“Okay. I’m off, I need to do something.”

“Don’t sleep too late. Bye.”

“Call me if anything happened.”

-------------------------------------------------

Short update! Just want to tell how Yunho feels and let his heart out to his bestfirend, Well, YUNHO AND DONGHAE IS BEST FREINDS RIGHT? ^^

Hope you enjoy and anticipate for another update! Thanks~~~

Comment and subscribe? :)

p/s: I cried yesterday night and today I'm crying again. Because of this FF I need to recall the news and how it's happen, and I really think I can't stand for it, but I encourage myself to continue this. Thanks :)