Chapter Five.

Need a Girlfriend? Call 1-800-KRY-STAL!

HI EVERYONE. See the main picture~? I got a new and lovely poster from my unnie xJungSquaredx~ I can alternate posters now >< oh my gosh, I'm excited just reading that I can. Thank you to Aejung unnie for this poster and thanks again to BarbieYeoja for the poster in the chapter before! (by the way, if anyone likes Boyfriend, you should go read her fic. ;D Haha, unnie, you're getting free advertisement~ 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/68004/you-are-my-boyfriend---boyfriendband You know you want to click it~)

Italics are Myungsoo's thoughts, while bolded words are Krystal's (although I do tend to bold and italicize other words, but you lovelies will know when you see it. ;D

Now on to the actual chapter before I ramble for a bajillion years ><

- s h i t ' s  g o i n g  d o w n -

Choi Minho looked at his phone sleepily as the electronic advice buzzed angrily.  I was napping! The inner workings of Minho’s mind found himself whining about being woken up before picking up his cell phone.

“Hello?”

“Minho! You won’t believe who I saw just now!” Minho sighed lightly and scowled. Of course this would be the fool that would wake him up from his beautiful nap. 

“What are you going on about now?” Minho asked, resigned to whatever the other was going to say. Annoyed as he was about being woken up, he knew better than to hang up or to argue with this certain friend. 

“I just saw the answer to your prayers!”

“…what?” Minho blinked, confused at the words that were being spouted at him.

“Now, you know how I always have the best intentions for you and that you should follow everything I say because I’m amazing, right?”

“…” Minho found himself silent for a moment before sighing and complying. “Yeah, sure.”

“Great! I’m ecstatic that you admit to that!”

Minho looked at his phone wearily before he asked, “What do you want me to do now?”

“Call 1-800-KRY-STAL.”

“…what?”

--

Taejun smiled brightly as he pushed MyungStal outside of the company building, caps and sunglasses in hand. “Wear these!” He promptly threw the items into the hands of the model and his fake girlfriend. “And don’t get caught! Consider this a pre-public scandal event! We don’t want to reveal Krystal to the public yet…but go outside and “bond” because your collective ice has been freezing the building for the past week!”

Park Taejun didn’t give either of them a moment to get a word in because he closed the door in their faces right after.

And locked the said door.

“What an evil man…” mumbled Krystal, banging her hand on the door. She didn’t want to be locked outside!

L pursed his lips and sighed, knowing that there was no way he was getting back into that building until he successfully “bonded” outside with Krystal. “Put these on and let’s go.” commanded L, holding out a pair of sunglasses and a cap.

She looked at them in disdain and wondered, “Wouldn’t we get caught even faster if we’re dressed suspiciously?”

The model had no real answer to her question, but coughed lightly and proceeded to put the cap on her himself.

Krystal adjusted the cap that was on her head, put on sunglasses, and stated, “For a model, you have an ugly fashion sense in caps.”

He glowered at her for a moment, insisting that he didn’t pick them and that they were just hats, while she just smiled mockingly at him in return.

She’s so annoying. L could feel the headache forming. He put his own cap and sunglasses on and asked, “Can we go now?”

She mock saluted him and chirped, “Lead the way, Mr. Model~”

L rolled his eyes and walked forward, wondering how bad she was for his blood pressure.

I shouldn’t want to push her off of a bridge and into shallow water, right?

(A/N: At least L said shallow water. ._.)

“Yah, boyfriend, can we go get something to eat? And you’re paying, right? Since you’re the guy~?” asked Krystal, voice teasing and snarky as she walked behind him.

Oh, but I want to push her off a bridge and into shallow water so badly…

“Boyfriend, and a fake one at that, doesn’t equal credit card.” retorted L, still walking forward.

Krystal pursed her lips, quickly making a pouty face. “You’re a y boyfriend, L.” Her pouty face quickly disappeared as an icy glare took its place.

L felt the familiar sensations of a prickling, icy glare against his back and had his own scowl face on. And here’s the glare. Like I haven’t seen enough of that over the week.

Little did Krystal and L know, someone had heard Krystal call L, well, L.

That meant that something was starting.

And that was going to go down.

And that someone just had to be a girl.

Typical. Just typical.

The girl (named Eavesdropper) was currently following the duo closely.

While L was normally very hyperaware of his surroundings, it would appear that those senses were dulled when bickering with one Krystal Jung.

And so, the Eavesdropper could tail them without problem. She was waiting for her chance to strike.

One moment, she was behind them, the next, she was right next to L on the sidewalk. And then she proceeded to flip his cap off of his head and scream, “Oh my god, it’s L!! It’s really L!”

L blinked in surprise at the sudden loss of his cap before muttering a curse and walking swiftly away. Krystal stood there in a daze for a moment, watching the girl shriek to the high heavens before she realized that she should really be following her “boyfriend”.

By the time she caught up to L, he was muttering to himself, “It’s starting, oh my god, I can’t let it start, we need to get back to the company, oh my god.” And then he paused in his walking, and realized something very important.

He had left his girlfriend at the scene of the crime. “Oh holy mother of flying s, if she got caught by paparazzi already…” He turned around swiftly, only to be face-to-face with Krystal herself.

“Holy mother of flying s? That’s some nice vocabulary words you got there.” She stated, clearly amused.

L had a scathing reply ready for her because he was just not in the mood to deal with her (crazy paparazzi, even just the thought of them, always got him on the edge). And then he saw it.

A super legit camera that had an extremely large lens in the distance.

“We need to get back to the company now.” hissed L, ready to break into a run if he had to.

I can already hear my image dying prematurely.

Krystal exhaled deeply, pausing all motion for the moment. She looked down to the floor and stared, as if contemplating something along the lines of the meaning of life. L looked at her quizzically, wondering why the hell she wasn’t moving. He took her right hand into his left and tugged, wanting to get a move on.

It wasn't in the plan to get caught this early!

"Yah, fans are already starting to notice us! They'll start taking pictures soon! You want to die this early?"

Krystal finally looked up and stared at him strangely. "Of course I don't want to die. I'm just deciding what pose to do when your crazy stalkers start taking pictures."

"It's official. You're stupid." He said, tone and stare flat.

"How is caring how I look like in photos stupid?" Krystal asked, honestly offended with his statement.

L could have sworn that he felt his eye twitch as he responded, "No one poses for tabloid pictures!"

"That's obvious, since every tabloid picture I've seen is either ridiculous, ugly, or ridiculously ugly. I am not going down like that!" Krystal had her hands on her hips at this point, and was ready to argue with him about this issue.

L heard himself groan and he quickly face palmed himself. You just had to get this girl as your fake girlfriend, L. A higher power must hate me. "Yah, we're going back to the company now." He took her hand in his once more and tugged on her hand, walking with Krystal dragging her feet begrudgingly behind him.

"Yes, your highness~" she said, tone loud and obviously sarcastic.

L rolled his eyes, and muttered something under his breath along the lines of "stubborn girlfriend" and gave a hard tug onto the hand that he was holding.

The sudden action made her trip, and L felt his lips quirk at the (childish) victory.

She hissed at him once she recovered and asked, "So, do you trip girls in your free time, Mr. Model?"

L found himself smirking as he replied to her, voice laced with a mocking tone, "Only fake girlfriends~"

She pursed her lips in annoyance at her "boyfriend" and gave her own hard pull to his hand. The pull made him stop for a moment, but he continued walking smoothly, refusing to give her the same satisfaction he had gotten from tripping her.

She glared at his back, disliking the lack of reaction.

And then she noticed something that made her stop abruptly.

(and in turn, he had to stop abruptly as well.)

When he turned to look at her, he saw her glaring at him accusingly.

He saw that look plenty of times throughout the week.

"What did I do now?" he asked, exasperated with that look on her face.

She continued to glare at him scathingly as she shook her right hand.

The hand that he was holding.

"Who gave you permission to hold my hand?" she asked, tone flat.

He blinked at her in confusion, looked down at their intertwined hands...

And then proceeded to drop her hand like it was something burning him.

The faintest of color could be found on his cheeks as he turned away from her and continued his walk.

I got caught up in her stubborn stupidity! How could I forget I was holding her hand? Aish...

She scowled from behind him, rubbed her hands on her jeans to get rid of the "L germs" and continued her walk as well.

You shouldn't hold a girl's hand if you haven't received her approval. Stupid Mr. Model. She rubbed her hand on her jeans once more, now pouting. My poor hand!

It was, to say the least, a very awkward walk back.

"You should at least ask for permission next time."

"Shut up."

--

 

Taemin cocked his head in confusion as he heard the doorbell to his house ring. He wasn’t expecting any visitors, and neither were his parents.

And then he opened the front door and was almost smothered into oblivion by his hyung in the form of a hug.

“Taeminnie! Did you see the ad that I forwarded to you?” Taemin blinked several times before realizing what his hyung was talking about.

He broke free from the hug and shifted his weight from foot to foot. “You know, hyung…I don’t know about this…”

The said hyung pouted and whined, “Come on, Taem! Isn’t a fake girlfriend what you need?”

“Shouldn’t you be more concerned about using your best friend’s girlfriend’s little sister?” Taemin looked at his hyung skeptically as he waited for the answer.

A flippant hand was waved and the response, “I’m the most concerned person on earth. But come on. I’ve met Soojung. You’ll love her.” was given.

Taemin did not look amused. “Come on, Taem! She’s cute, athletic, kind of mean to me…but that’s okay, she’ll build your character! She’s dorky and smiley when you get to know her and I am sure that you’ll love her!”

Taemin could practically hear all of the doubts and wrongness from getting a fake girlfriend, and he was sure that this was going to explode in his face, but…

Well, he did need someone for the job… “If you’re sure, hyung…” he found himself saying.

If Lee Taemin knew that his hyung was completely right about this “Soojung” in all aspects, he would have thought about getting a fake girlfriend more carefully.

But he didn’t know, so his hyung called the number and in 10 minutes it was decided that he would meet Krystal Jung tomorrow.

--chapter end.

Chapter title is what it is because the other two male leads have entered! Kind of! ;D I don’t know if all three male leads will be in the next chapter, but I wanted to at least introduce Minho and Taemin Jif it seems a little too sudden to introduce all of them…especially since it is still very close to the beginning…well, I felt bad that only Myung was getting some Soojung time xD

Can you guess who Minho’s friend is? And can you guess who Taemin’s hyung is? I left their identities a secret because I wanted you guys to guess LOL extra points to you if you guess both correctly!

MyungStal held hands this chapter~ xD That’s not fast progression, right…? o.O especially since they didn’t even realize that they were…hehe. I really don’t know what to think of this chapter… -_-‘’ gah. But I hope you liked it anyway! I’ll understand if you didn’t though, since my thoughts were scattered completely while writing this! Hehe.

Now, onto the comment replies~ (You lovely people, I love when you guys comment ^^)

minstal_1: i don’t know about minstal, but at least minho is getting in the story now! ;D

iheartshinyeffects: thank you for loving my story! here’s the update! haha.

HoneyCates: TaeStal is…starting. LOL. Well, at least Taemin has entered~~ xD

Geerah18: here’s your myungstal and your update! :D

vickysmileey: thanks for loving the last update! <3 hope you like this one as well! and i spazzed so much over gayo daejun >< (and i hope myung and stal are a lot nicer to each other in real life than in here LOL)

StarryKelly: i loved the myungstal at gayo daejun! <3 and krystal is for sure affecting L in ways he probably doesn’t like right now xD

fanatix: their bickering is probably the best part right now ;D here’s the next chappie! hope you liked it! (and if i have any say in it, krystal is staying clueless~ L can be all un-innocent by himself~ LOL.) ((if they actually danced with each other, i would have died <3)

Ambsoo: money is krystal’s moving force as of right now xD and myungsoo will get better~ ;D

xQueenHanniex: Sungjongie is adorably amazing <3 And you would call Taejun a boss man. ._. Tell me honestly. Is he your favorite character? LOL.

Dee_wingless: aww, thank you for calling it funny and your favorite >////< <3 your whole comment made me want to blush~ here’s your update! ;D (and Park Taejun is a very popular ulzzang who has his own company)

KhunKrystal: it wasn’t exactly a date since they’re still in their bonding stage…but they did have skinship! kind of. :D

MILKYcouple321: Hi! It’s an honor for this to be your first Krystal story! <3 Thanks for loving it! Here’s your update~

febrielia: i’ll try to work in more minstal, but i don’t know which couple there will be more of over all xD but i like that this made you laugh <3 cat and dog indeed~

xJungSquaredx: Unnie! TaeStal ftw indeed. LOL. I love Sulli in this ;D And…yeah…Myungsoo is a jerk, but…well…nothing else can be said. -_-‘’ (and have I mentioned to you how much I love MyungJong? Jongie wasn’t even supposed to be in this, but he wormed his way in…) Unnie, I at least know what “be safe!” means~ Momma says it all the timee~~ ;D you spammed my box indeed…but here’s your update. LOL.

susanisgorjess: here’s the next chapter for you~

All of you should know that if you commented and I skipped a comment reply to you or spelled your name wrong…know that I’ll fix that immediately. >< So don’t hesitate to call me out on it if I didn’t reply to you…this needs to be said because I almost skipped a comment reply -_-‘’

Hope you enjoyed the update!

(If there are any mistakes, sorry, I didn’t proof-read. But I’ll eventually do that and fix my mistakes~)