Chapter Fifteen.

Need a Girlfriend? Call 1-800-KRY-STAL!

*special announcement at the end of this chapter! ;D

- being sneaky should be a sport -

L should have known that following Krystal on her date was bound to go wrong; in fact, he probably did know that his little escapade was going to end in a horrible, horrible way.

He just chose to do it anyway.

(Something about seeing Krystal walk off with another guy like that really, really unsettled him.)

Of course, he should have known to follow his instincts.

He really should not have been surprised to find himself in this situation.

“L OPPA, ARE YOU REALLY DATING THAT GIRL?” wept a young girl, crying uncontrollably in front of the model. He figured that this was one of his more hardcore fans as she spotted him the moment he walked away from the school and onto a street. He was in his full, decked out disguise, but- he had to hand it to her. She knew him when she saw him. (Taemin really wanted to hand her a tissue- leaking that much snot could not be healthy.)

He smiled at her, almost grimacing. To be honest, he hadn’t paid much attention to his first public “scandal”. His company was handling all of that and his president was really happy that he got caught outside with Krystal, so he had yet to feel the repercussions of the incident.

“WHO IS SHE?” the wailing continued and L tried to slowly back away. The fan wasn’t having it. “Why her, oppa? Why?” More people were starting to gather and L sighed. He knew that a mob was coming.

Another girl came up to them and Taemin stared at her blankly. Two more girls joined them. He continued to stare blankly as he was ignored; he would have bet good money that they didn’t even know he was there.

“Oppa, are you really dating that “K” girl?” An older woman, a noona (Taemin would have guessed her to be at her early forties) ran up to them while asking that.

“Oppa?” repeated Taemin. He was confused. Very, very confused.

"You can't help who you date." L answered, still forcibly smiling. Although, in his case, he could help who he dated since his company was paying her. But at the same time, they were bounded by contract, so L figured that he couldn't help dating her. He confused himself with this concept. Actually. She confused him.

“L! L!” someone shouted. Taemin was still confused as more people joined the fray.

“The name “K” sounds so stupid.” Another girl quipped.

Taemin snapped out of his previously confused stupor and looked almost offended. “His name is L, does that mean he sounds stupid too?” (He didn’t realize it at the time, but he snapped back- only because someone was badmouthing Krystal.)

L took his attention off his fans and glared at Taemin slightly; the younger just smiled innocently back.

“She’s not even that pretty!” From the looks of it, this was another noona, but she was significantly younger than the first.

(Taemin choked on his saliva once he realized that the younger looking noona called the older looking noona “umma”.)

“How is she not pretty to you?” wondered Taemin. “She looks an infinite (A/N: HA! <3) amount of times better than him.” Taemin pointed to L, pouting slightly. L rolled his eyes but said nothing in response. (So L knew his fake girlfriend was (immensely) attractive- that wasn't a crime, was it?)

“Just go away!” The girl, the one that called “K” a stupid name, pushed Taemin away (hard) and went back to question the model.

Taemin rolled his eyes and was more than ready and willing to walk away and leave L to fend for himself. It was obvious that he was not needed or wanted here. More girls were being added to the fray, and true to what he told Krystal that one time, he did not think that he could take all of the fan girls.

(And he was losing sight of Krystal and Minho.)

On the other hand, L was determined not to go down alone.

L made a mad grab for Taemin’s arm and pulled him back forcibly. “This is my friend, Lee Taemin.”

The shocked look Taemin gave him in response to outing him to the rest of the world almost made up for the fact that he knew he was about to be bombarded by a flock of teenage girls (and some not teenage girls) and almost (practically) harassed.

He did feel pretty good about not having to go down alone though.

--

“What do you want to do?” Krystal asked, walking around with no real destination.

“You can decide. We’re always just playing soccer, so I wouldn’t even know what to suggest to you.” admitted Minho, sweet smile on his face.

“Go shopping!’

“Or to the amusement park!”

“Ooh, maybe you guys can go out to eat at that new restaurant!”

Krystal rolled her eyes while Minho smiled good naturedly.

Both Amber and Key have been following them for the past ten minutes- out in the open. They got bored of being “ninjas” and “hiding in the shadows” after about a minute of trying to hide behind poles and blending in with the surroundings.

Following them out in the open was much more fun (as they could say as much as they wanted) and they wouldn’t be called creepy or have the cops called on them. It was obviously the better option.

“Really? I thought this was for me and Minho!” complained Krystal.

“We’re just suggesting things!” defended Kibum. Amber nodded helpfully at his side as they began to discuss other places Minho and Krystal could go to.

As Key and Amber were distracted momentarily, Minho nudged her softly. “Kibum’s not paying attention to us. This is the time to escape.”

The only word Krystal could get out was, “What?” before Minho took her hand and ran; they raced down the streets as Kibum screeched at them and Amber called Minho a “cheater”.

Two blocks and several random turns later, Minho slowed down and let go of Krystal’s hand. “Kibum never runs.” He said this, tone proud as Krystal laughed at how self-satisfied he looked.

“And Amber has weak ankles~~” said Krystal. “She could never keep up with me~” Her tone was also proud, and he just ruffled her hair playfully.

“So confident!” he teased. He was slowly becoming more and more comfortable with her.

Krystal playfully flipped her hair over her shoulder and said, “I know.” That just made Minho laugh harder. She rolled her eyes at him and surveyed their surroundings. “You led me to an ice skating rink.”

“Ice skating?” Minho stopped laughing long enough to look around; she was right. To their left, he saw the sign for entrance to “Seoul Ice”.

“We have to go in! Let’s go” she cheered.

“Ice skating?” he repeated.

“Don’t tell me you can’t skate?” asked Krystal, one eyebrow raised; she was clearly goading him.

Minho took one look at her mocking facial expression and marched right in to “Seoul Ice”. (Krystal walked in, snickering behind him.)

--

“I don’t know about this, Krystal.” Both Minho and Krystal already laced up their skates and were ready to go. Well, Krystal was. And she made sure he knew that as she forcefully tugged on his hands to get him to step on the ice.

“Aw, does Minho need help?” teased Krystal, purposefully skating circles around him.

He snorted at her. “Help? No way.”

“Really, Minho?” she questioned, crossing her arms.

“Really.” He repeated.

Krystal skated backwards, keeping eye contact with him as she expanded their distance. “Come over here~~”

“Really, Krystal?” he questioned.

“Really.” She repeated, grin wide on her face. He stared blankly at her as she continued to move farther and farther away from him. “Catch me if you can~~” she teased. He stood where he was, almost pouting. “Just admit that you can’t~” Krystal ended up skating around the whole rink once, and once she was close enough, he made a grab at her. “Too slow!” she snickered as she skated away.

He sighed in exasperation, but did not move from his spot. It wasn’t until she went around the rink once more and got close enough to him that Minho actually did something.

He caught her by the waist and they both fell with a thud (although Minho took most of the damage). “Caught you.” He merely said. It took Krystal five point four seconds for her to realize that she was on top of Minho.

She rolled her eyes and got up hastily, dragging him up as well. “That’s not what I meant!” (That was embarrassing- she could feel her cheeks burning just a little bit.)

“Are you blushing?” Minho asked, goofy smile in place as he dusted ice off of himself.

Krystal punched him in the chest (“Ow!”) before retorting with a, “My cheeks turned red from the cold!”

He held up his hands in surrender and she just huffed at him.

Krystal looked at Minho for a moment before holding her hands out.

“What?” asked Minho, giving her a high-five. She almost punched him again.

“If you need help, I’ll help you.” She said this kind of bashfully, and he would have laughed if not for the fact that he knew she would not hesitate to inflict bodily harm. (He didn’t realize it at the time, but he was building a very comfortable friendship with her- a friendship that could easily expand into something else.)

He grabbed onto her hands on tightly and she guided him around the rink three times before Krystal said something about “too much weight to pull around” and let him wobbly skate by himself. (She’ll admit it- she laughed when he fell on his and tried to compete with a six year old.)

They spent the next two hours like that.

(She had to admit though, she was more than a little surprised when Minho said that he didn’t know how to skate- when she saw him lace up his skates, she knew that this could not be the first time he skated.

When it clicked in her mind a couple hours later, right after Minho had dropped her off at her house, Krystal laughed at the incredulous and incredible sneakiness that belonged to Choi Minho.)

--

Taemin dragged his tired and bruised body back home hating on L even more so than he did before.

He was sure that news would be out tomorrow how he was “L’s best friend” and how they “knew each other for so long” and that they were “catching up on old times” when the fans arrived.

Yeah, he was really hating on L.

And he was pretty sure that even though he had not taken his sneakers off at any point of the day, his left sock was missing from his body.

--

Kibum sighed as he watched TV mindlessly. He snorted once he saw a commercial with L come on. “Who would have thought that this model would be Minho’s rival?” He idly thought back to both Taemin and L and shook his head. “It’s just going to get more messy from here.” He mused, watching with slight interest as L smiled at him (well, the camera, but it looked like he was smiling at him!) and advertised fuzzy socks.

His phone started ringing, which was a welcome distraction, and he answered his phone with a smile. “Hello?

“Kibum oppa!”

“Hey Amber, what’s up?” He shifted on his spot on the couch, smiling in amusement. Amber sounded excited, and that amused him.

“Krystal just got back from her date with Minho- you lied oppa! You told me that Minho could do any sport!” Her tone was accusatory and Kibum was almost offended.

“He can! What are you talking about?” Kibum defended. He of all people knew that Minho could do any sport if he really wanted to.

“Your so called sports maniac of a friend doesn’t know how to ice skate~” teased Amber.

Kibum looked incredulously at his phone for a moment before refuting Amber’s statement. “…Minho does know how to ice skate though.” In fact, Kibum took him ice skating just two weeks ago.

Amber paused for a couple moments before almost hysterically laughing. “Oh that sneaky bastard.”

--chapter end.

Hello there lovelies! This is the first MinStal chapter, but the next update for this fic will be a special chapter (that was supposed to be released on Soojungie’s birthday, but college got in the way ;---;)! Look out for that~ haha. But yes, Minho is sneaky ;D but I would pretend not to know how to ice skate too if that meant I could hold onto Krystal’s hands ><

So this little fic has recently hit a milestone! I received my 200th comment for NAG very, very recently and I was so excited about that! Haha. (I love how some of you have declared what "team" you're on- hehe. Team Minho, Team L, or Team Taemin? Which one are you siding with~? Keke ^^)

pandagirl84, hi! You’ve won a one-shot from me for being my 200th commenter (if you would like one)! <3 feel free to post on my wall/PM me the pairing and prompt (the prompt can be anything- a quote or a song or a picture or just something random). I have a potential guess as to which pairing you would pick though LOL.

I like giving away one-shots (because I have nothing else to offer you lovelies ;---;) so I’ll probably be doing this more often ;D

Thank you sweeties! Here’s hearts and some greasy aegyo (that I am really bad at) for everyone that has read, commented, subscribed, and has stuck with me this far! <3 BBUING BBUING, SWEETHEARTS. JESSICA LOVES YOU.

HERE HAVE SOME NAMGREASE AEGYO (THAT I LOVE AND HATE).

Photobucket

BONUS WOOHYUN BEING A FANBOY AND SUNGJONG IN THE BACK BECAUSE I LOVE THAT MAKNAE TO BITS. (MY INFINITE BIASES- please deal with me. LOL.)

Photobucket

I can’t wait until the next opportunity arises where I can throw Namgrease at you guys- I have a whole folder dedicated to do so LOL.

UNTIL NEXT TIME, LOVELIES.