Special Chapter!

Need a Girlfriend? Call 1-800-KRY-STAL!

This chapter was supposed to be up on Soojungie’s birthday, but life got in the way. ._____.;; so now, more than a month later- here’s her birthday special (that has nothing to do with the actual story- it is just some random thing I thought to do. It is awkward and random and weird and has no real plot). ;3

Krystal Jung and the Three Idiots

Once upon a time, in a magical, faraway land-

Fairytales with princes and princesses and something with a happily ever after start with that sentence.

But this isn’t a fairytale. Even if it has princesses and princes in it.

This is the tale of Princess Krystal and her three bumbling suitors.

-

The young and beautiful princess of the Jung Kingdom has just turned 18 and suitors are fighting tooth and nail for her hand in marriage.

Well, maybe not tooth and nail.

But the best suitors all across the lands have gathered in the Jung Kingdom in hopes to win Princess Krystal’s hand.

The eldest prince from each other major nation was sent to spend October 24th with her, just to see who she liked the most.

There was Choi Minho, who was said to have what was called “flaming charisma”.

And there was also Kim Myungsoo, who was known very much so for his amazing and cold-hearted looks.

And last not least, there was Lee Taemin, who was said to be a complete and total tease sweetheart.

Krystal hated them all.

-

“Why do I have to get married?” Krystal pouts, crossing her arms in irritation. Her father sighs while her mother smiles sympathetically at her.

Their whole family (with the addition of Jessica’s husband and Krystal’s best friend) sat at the breakfast table, going through what was considered a regular morning.

“You’re just at the age now, sweetie,” her mother explains this calmly; clearly, this is not the first time they have had this conversation.

Krystal pouts even harder and almost whines, “But an arranged marriage?”

This is where her father cuts in. “Look at Jinki and Sooyeon! Their marriage was arranged, but they’re happy!”

Krystal’s older sister Jessica gives a small smile to her baby sister, while Lee Jinki ducks his head to hide his own smile.

“They’re different! Jinki oppa has been in love with Jessica unnie since he was 15!” Krystal argues this and Jinki blushes awkwardly from his seat next to Jessica; his wife snickers and pats his shoulder as if to say oh you. Krystal says in a quieter tone, “I don’t even know any of them.”

The queen smiles brightly and says, “Don’t worry, baby! That will change- they’re all coming to meet you today!”

Amber, idly and quietly sitting at the table next to Krystal, looks up and comments, “I don’t think this is going to end well.”

“Oh nonsense~” The king jovially pats Amber on the head.

“I agree with Amber.” Krystal announces. Jessica just pats her head in affection. Somehow, though, the older Jung finds herself also agreeing with Amber.

-

The three princes are standing in a line, being inspected and dissected by Jessica, Jinki, Amber, Papa Jung, and Mama Jung. Krystal won’t even look at them; she is too busy sulking in a corner.

“I like that one.” says Jessica, pointing at Minho with a bored expression on her face. “The other two are too scrawny, they won’t be able to protect my Soojung with those arms.”

Jinki frowns a little at his wife and points to Taemin. “He looks like the nicest one.” Lee Taemin is currently beaming at anyone and anything.

“If it is his niceness against a raging bear…” Jessica lets her voice trail off as Jinki’s frown deepens.

“I see your point, dear.”

Amber looks critically at all three candidates and shrugs. “I don’t like any of them.” Jinki laughs a little at her response, which makes Amber’s lip quirk into a small smile. “But that Kim Myungsoo has a strong gaze.” His stare is currently trained on Krystal’s, and although the stare was blank and potentially creepy, none of them could deny that statement.

Papa Jung and Mama Jung just laugh at them all.

-

Krystal and her three suitors are sent off to the gardens so that the men can have time to win Krystal over and Krystal can have time to assess who is worthy of her.

The moment they are all seated at a table, Myungsoo says, very flatly, “Lets get married.” He makes a show of grabbing her hand, but it is obvious he is looking blankly at her.

Taemin hits Myungsoo’s hand away and grabs Krystal’s hand next; Myungsoo looks vaguely offended and holds his “injured” hand to his chest with a scowl.

The young prince of the Lee Kingdom is beaming at her, and Krystal is convinced that he is practically radiating sunshine and happiness. “Actually princess, you should marry me instead.” Krystal is also convinced that no one can actually be this adorable.

But before she can say a word, which would quite possibly have been to ask if he has a pet unicorn somewhere, Taemin is shoved away by the last suitor; Minho doesn’t even bother grabbing her hand, but he does manage to smile his most charming smile. “Clearly I am the best choice out of us three, Princess Krystal.”

Myungsoo is done being offended and asks with a snort, “And how are you the best choice?”

Minho makes a show of looking him up and down with a clear expression of distaste on his face; he is just about to make a nasty comeback before Taemin interrupts him. “Dude, did you just check him out?”

Myungsoo looks absolutely horrified and Minho almost goes purple in the face. (Krystal laughs a little though.) Minho, as calmly as he is able, says, “I will hurt you,” almost as if he is saying oh, look at that cloud.

Krystal claps her hands once, twice, and then announces, “Well, I can’t marry you two if you’re into each other, so I guess I just have to marry Prince Taemin from the Lee Kingdom.” She says this with a careless shrug; it’s not like she liked any of them over another anyway.

Taemin is about to laugh maniacally, but he sadly doesn’t get the chance because Prince Myungsoo is suddenly done being horrified. Instead, he scowls a little and glares at the youngest prince. “What can he do for you, princess? It makes no sense to anyone if you choose to marry him.”

Taemin looks rightly offended and stutters out a, “W-well I can dance!” And it is true. Lee Taemin can indeed dance.

“To what? A little jig?” snorts Minho. Myungsoo takes it upon himself to shimmy a little and hop up and down.

His little shimmy is received with blank stares. “What the hell was that?” Taemin asks, cocking his head to the side in confusion.

Myungsoo rolls his eyes and answers in the blandest tone ever, “A jig. Duh.”

“That is the ugliest jig I have ever seen in my life.” It is Minho’s turn for his tone to be flat; he is obviously not impressed. Neither is Taemin.

Myungsoo hits at him a little and retorts with, “Well sorry we’re not all masters of the jig like Prince Taemin over here.”

Krystal watches in disbelief as their arguing gets stupider and stupider. She just kind of sits there and lets the whole situation sink in; with growing despair, she realizes that her future husband is one of these three imbeciles.

Taemin snorts and scowls, glaring at both Minho and Myungsoo. “What’s your special talent then?”

“I…rap…” Minho admits. He is not ashamed; oh dear lord, of course not! But rapping isn’t exactly the manliest talent around.

And then Krystal can’t help herself; she asks, “How?” with a vacant look on her face because- Flaming Charisma Minho of the Choi Kingdom raps in his free time?”

“Okay, how is that any better than dancing?” asks Taemin, still offended.

Myungsoo looks a little smug before he says, “Your raps probably go like this:

Minho you douchebag

Krystal likes Myungsoo better,

Taemin should leave now.”

Myungsoo, surprisingly, actually looks proud of himself.

“What’s a douchebag?” asks Taemin, mildly curious and not even offended that Myungsoo told him to leave. He has learned in their short time together not to listen to anything Myungsoo says.

“That’s a ing haiku, bastard.” scowls Minho.

“It was beautiful.” Prince Myungsoo accommodates the comment with a nonchalant shrug.

“Well, what can you do?” asks Minho, scowling as he looks at the last prince to answer.

Myungsoo smirks at the both of them and says in his snidest voice, “As a matter of fact, I can sing.”

And then both Minho and Taemin laugh in his face.

“What? Like doing a jig and making haikus is so much cooler?” asks Myungsoo, crossing his arms.

“Raps aren’t in haikus, man.”

“And who the hell still jigs?”

Krystal looks on in mild irritation and disbelief as the three bicker in front of her. It is like she doesn’t exist. True, she may not want to marry any of them, but hey- she is Princess Krystal of the Jung Kingdom, damn it. She is being ignored, and Krystal is never ignored. “Hey-” Whatever Krystal is about to say gets cut off.

“Stay out of this!” All three of them, in perfect synchronization with one another, bark at her and go back to arguing.

She scowls at them all and turns to leave, mumbling her curses. “Idiots. All of you.”

They don't even notice that she's gone.

-

Krystal goes and tells Papa Jung later that day that she might as well be single forever and die alone.

“Aw, bad day, honey?”

“I don’t want to talk about it.”

-end.

So this was a quick, meaningless update because I said that I would write a special chapter and- well, here it is! ;D this is the awkwardest and shortest chapter in the whole entirety of this story. >< I typed it up so fast just because I wanted to get a move on with this LOL

My next update should be around the 14th though ;o I’m not making any promises, but I would like a chapter out because it is almost my year anniversary on this baby <3

Anyway, thanks to anyone who has read, subscribed, or commented! I love all you sweethearts! <3 ;D

(It’s three in the morning over here…I’ll reply to you lovelies in the morning ><)

(And here is Yook Sungjae throwing a heart at you all because I am love with him I love you all! ;D)