Lab 2

We Have Chemistry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well, speak of the devil. There stood the topic of our conversation. The female who we were just gossiping over like teenage girls.

 

Sera Seo.                                   

 

Namjoon began to slap Hoseok’s leg rapidly.

“Yo. Yo. Yo. Is that…?” he questioned. Hoseok nodded slowly. I pursed my lips in attempt to make a smile like the way she was beaming at me. Oh god, I must look so awkward right now.

“I didn’t know you had this lunch period,” she said and looked behind me. She made a ‘o’ with which was quickly replaced with a smile. She waved at the two boys behind me. Hoseok waved back and gave her his sunshine smile. Namjoon, on the other hand, looked like a fish out of water. Sera looked at him with a worried expression.

“Is your friend ok?” she asked. I glanced at Namjoon.

“Yeah, he’ll be fine.” Hoseok nudged Namjoon who finally came to his senses. Sera laughed at this.

“Hi, I’m Sera,” she greeted.

“I’m Hoseok,” sunshine boy waved. Namjoon leaned on the table with one arm and glanced up at her.

“Hello there. It’s nice to meet you, Sera. I’m boyfriend material,” he flirted. I rolled my eyes. Namjoon why.

“He’s Namjoon. Don’t mind him,” Hoseok groaned. Sera giggled and motioned to the table by the vending machines.

“I sit over there. I thought I heard a familiar name so I came over here. Who knew it would be you?” she explained. Oh. Well thanks, Hoseok. “If you guys want, you can sit with us?” she offered. I looked at the other two at the table who stared at me. I shrugged my shoulders. Namjoon looked like he was going to explode if I didn’t reply. What a hyperactive puppy.

“Uh… sure?” Namjoon did a little victory dance in his seat before grabbing his stuff. What did I get myself into?

 

Sera walked through the crowd with ease while the three of us wormed our way to catch up with her. When they said she had status here, they really meant it. These kids are giving us such a hard time, but they’re letting her pass.

“This is it,” Sera motioned. Sitting at the table were two girls and three boys. The five people looked at us. Sera smiled and sat between the two girls. The girl on the left of Sera had black bangs with medium length hair. She had a pair of black rectangular framed glasses, which gave her a sophisticated look. The other girl also had a pair of glasses on. But the frames were larger and made her look younger than how she actually was. She had a bob cut with her bangs bobby pinned to the side. Although her hair appeared to be black, there was a blue tint to it. Sitting across the table were the three boys. Across from the sophisticated looking girl was a boy with a pair of silver Beats on. He had grey hair styled slightly messily. Across from the other girl was a boy with brown hair and hints of purple hair. On the other side of the boy with Beats was a black haired boy with his bangs swooped to the right side. He had his face buried in a book. He looked the youngest of the males. Namjoon coughed and suddenly put on his swag face.

“Ayo. I’m Namjoon. It’s nice to meet you,” he showed off in English. The girls looked at each other and chortled. The sophisticated looking one in the bunch stood up and reached out a hand.

“Bonjour. J’mappelle Lee Jinju,” she greeted in French. Namjoon blinked and stuttered.

“O-oh. H-hola.” Sera and the other girl busted out in laughter. The boy sitting in front of her rolled his eyes.

“Come on, Pearly. Give the new guy a break,” he sighed. The girl fumed.

“My name is Jinju! Not Pearly… well. I mean. Technically, it is Pearl but not Pearl-Y,” she raged. The boy with Beats laid his head down on the table.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter