The Meeting

Forbidden Love

The next day Jinhoo called both Kogyeol and Kuhn to his office to discuss the details of the trip and make sure everyone would be prepared for the journey.

"Hello Appa," Kogyeol bowed as he entered the office. He noticed that Sir Kuhn was already there. When Kuhn heard Kogyeol enter he was quick to turn around giving a proper bow.

"Hello your Majesty" he says to Kogyeol...He was quick to hide the shaking of his voice, not wanting to show his weakness in front of the Prince.

Kogyeol stood still trying to pull himself together before giving an answer.

"Hello Sir Kuhn".

"Great, now that you are both here we can start to discuss the details of the trip. Sir Kuhn, have you chosen the Knights that will be accompanying Prince Kogyeol on this trip?" Jinhoo asked, clearly oblivious to the tension building in the room.

"Yes Sir," Kuhn cleared his throat, "I will be accompanying him myself, along with Sir Bit-to, and Sir Wei. We will be leaving Sir Jackson behind to mind the new recruits as well as to take command of the other Knights in our absence."

Kogyeol sat with his mouth open, he wasn't completely sure he heard correctly. Sir Kuhn was going to be accompanying him? No that couldn't be what he said. But how could he have heard him incorrectly? He was too busy processing that he didn't realize his father was speaking to him.

"Earth to Kogyeol.." Jinhoo waved a hand in front of Kogyeols face, effectively gaining his attention back.

"Oh sorry Appa, what were you saying?" Kogyeol replied slightly embarrassed.

"I was just wondering if you have any concerns about the trip?"

"Oh, no. It seems like I will be in pretty good hands. I just don't know what to expect in the villages is all." Kogyeol replied, turning slightly red when he sees the crooked smile on Sir Kuhn's face.

"Not to worry your Majesty, my fellow Knights and I have spent a lot of time in each of the villages, we will let you know what to expect for each one. We won't leave you out to dry" Kuhn laughed.

Kogyeol could have died right there. Everything about Kuhn just made his heart race. His deep voice, that laugh, and that damn crooked smile.

When he finally pulled himself together he replied, "I'm glad to know you three have my back."

He flashed his million dollar smile at Kuhn and thought he heard him gasp. No that must have just been in my mind. I need to stop being silly.

"Well then. It seems like we have everything settled here. We will have the horses ready to go in just two days time. We are finished here you are both dismissed."

"Thank you your Highness," Kuhn bowed to the King. He then turned to face Kogyeol, giving that crooked smile once again.

"I look forward to our journey your Majesty," he bowed before turning to leave the room.

Kogyeol started to hyperventilate, his heart was beating so fast. He pulled himself together long enough to say goodbye to his dad and leave the room. He headed towards Wooshins quarters, he needed to tell him about this, and get advice on what he should do.

-----

Kuhn left the office and started his was back to the barracks. When he was far enough away from the King's quarters he turned a corner and stop. He was trying to catch his breath. He doesn't know why the young Prince makes him feel this way. There was something about him that just made his heart race. Everything about him really. He thought he was going to die right then and there when Prince Kogyeol flashed that million...no billion...actually scratch that...his priceless smile. That boy will probably be the death of him.

When he was finally able to pull himself together, Kuhn continued on his journey back to the barracks. Along his way he ran into Sir Jackson and Sir Mark.

"Hello Sir," Jackson bowed to Kuhn.

"Are you ok sir? You look a little flustered." Mark asked him after coming back up from his bow.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine thank you. You two are just the people I was looking for. Sir Bit-to, Sir Wei, and I will be heading off on a special mission in just two days time. I will be leaving the two of you in charge while I am gone. I trust for you two to keep order and make sure the recruits are being trained properly. Are you two up for the job?"

"Yes, Sir" the two Knights answered in unison.

"Great, I knew I could count on you two, if you need me I will either be in the kitchen or my quarters"

"Yes, Sir thank you" the two Knights bowed and went on their way.

"Well that's one thing checked off my list" Kuhn said to no one in particular

"Talking to yourself again Sir, you really need to stop doing that" Wei had snuck up behind him, catching Kuhn off guard and causing him to jump.

"And you are losing your touch Sir, both of us just snuck up on you, and you didn't have any clue" Bit-to appeared on the other side of him.

"Yah, I'm just a little distracted, and if I stop talking to myself who is going to listen to me? Certainly not you two fools" Kuhn shot back, aggravated at himself for letting himself be snuck up on.

"You've got that right" Wei laughed

"And what has got you so distracted? Or should I say who? Does it have something to do with a young Prince that we will be journeying with?" Bit-to asked with a sly smile

"I don't know what you are talking about"

"Yeah, yeah...whatever you say" the two younger laughed as they followed Kuhn to the kitchen.

-----

Kogyeol ran as soon as he left his father's office. He once again burst through his best friends door. I mean really Woosatan should be used to this by know.

"Woooosssss-"

"Yeah, yeah, I heard you come in...what is it this time?"

Kogyeol took a second to catch his breath before going into his story.

"So you know how yesterday Appa told me I would be going on a Journey visiting the Kingdoms villages?"

"Yes I recall you telling me that...so..."

"Well, I just had a meeting with my dad and Sir Dreamboat...I mean Kuhn...and he will be accompanying me on the journey. And to top it off I think he might have been flirting with me...I mean the best you can when we are sitting in front of my father...but maybe I was just imagining things...what if this is all in my head...how am I going to make it through this trip..."

"Whoa whoa slow down there buddy take a breath" Wooshin advises his friend. Kogyeol follows his advice, taking a couple breaths trying to calm himself down.

"Okay" he says "Alright, you good now?" Wooshin asks. Kogyeol just nods to his friend.

"Good. Anyway, I don't know why you are freaking out. This is the perfect opportunity. Use this as your way to feel things out. At the start of the journey, get him to open up to you. It should be easier to do without being under the constant watch of the castle. Once he opens up, start putting yourself out there. Flirt, flash that smile of yours, bat those long lashes, get him hook line and sinker. But most importantly, remember every detail and report back to me once you return from your journey...I want...no I need to know every detail" Wooshin made sure to get his point across clearly.

Kogyeol laughed a little shaking his head.

"Oh Woosatan, what am I going to do without you while on this trip?"

"I honestly don't know. It seems like you can't tie your shoes without me lately," Wooshin laughed, his sass in perfect form today, "but I trust that you will make it through the trip. And worst comes to worst...play the damsel in distress" the two friends laughed.

The two kept joking all night until Kogyeol finally had to return back to his quarters, he still had a lot to pack...and a lot to think about.

 

~~~~

A/N

Whoa what, 2 chapters in 2 days? That's a gift for taking so long haha.  Also I hope you caught a couple of the Got7 members thrown in there (#Marksonforever). That is mainly because I will be seeing them in less than a week!!!! 

 

Let me know what you think of the story so far!