Finally

Junghi's strong true love

At the airport.

~Kahi and all the members were already at the airport.There were only 15 more mins before Kahi would go in,everyone was quiet and some were sobbing eventhough Kahi had not gone yet...15 mins were over and Kahi dragged her luggage along,she took slow steps as she was waiting for someone whom she know would not come but she really wish that it will be like in those dramas,the person whom she miss would come at the last minute.She stopped and looked around but there was no sight of that person,she could only hug the members.When she turned around,a familiar voice shouted at her to stop,she turned back again and it was right,the person whom she wanted to see was here at the very last minute,Kim Jung ah.

Jung ah pov.

I was sitting in the taxi with Lizzy while trying to catch up with Kahi unnie.I really did not know why Kahi unnie decided not to tell me anything and just go by herself...I felt heartbroken yet again,she really meant it when she said she would leave me.....Finally,we reached the airport and it was already time to go inside.We looked everywhere but there is no sign of Kahi unnie and the other members.Just as I felt I am going to give up and lose Kahi unnie forever,Lizzy called me and pointed to Kahi unnie's direction.We ran at full speed and I could not stop myself from calling her,"Kahi Unnie,STOP!"I shouted.She turned around and I was adding my speed,I did not even know I could run so fast,I ran to her and hugged her as soon as I reached.

All the members were smiling as Jung ah had made it on time and their Appa and Omma are hugging so tightly,they did not know their parents love for each other was so strong.

J:Kahi unnie,you can't go! Tears started streaming down my cheeks,my heart was torn apart so badly...

K:Jung ah,I need to go......I need to have a successful album so when I come back we could be together again.

J:NO!I don't want you to go.....Even though I never confessed to you unnie....but my love for you is not limited.....I can sacrifice anything just to be with you.....If you go then what about me!?I can't be alone,unnie.....you know that......I love you so much....but what do I get back?I always get back this!More hurt and pain.....

Jung ah started to cry uncontrollably,she couldn't help it....She love Kahi so much but disasters just kept coming in their way....Kahi did not know what to say.....she didn't know that she would hurt Jung ah so badly...She gave Jung ah another hug as tears started coming down her face....Pledis boss saw the amazing love between the both of them and decided to let Kahi stay as he didn't want Jung ah's feelings to be hurt.He told the manager to bring them back to the dorm later,then he run outside as he had other urgent matters to attend to.Their manager calm the both of them down and brought them back to the dorm.

At the dorm.

~Everybody reached their dorm and they were still tired so they went back to their respective rooms and continue their sleep.Kahi knocked on Jung ah's door and came in her room.She sat on Jung ah's bed but did not know where to start from...they could only stay awkward and silent...Finally,Kahi plucked up the courage to apologised to Jung ah.

K:I'm sorry Jung ah for hurting you again and again......I do not know why all these things happen to us.....

J:Kahi unnie.....It's okay....But you must promise me that you won't leave me again.....okay?

K:Sure,yeobo!

Jung ah smiled,she knew that Kahi did not wanted this to happen and she also knew that Kahi was sincerely apologising to her.Eventhough Kahi hurt her many times but she doesn't know why her heart softens everytime she saw Kahi's charismatic smile.The smile that Jung ah totally felt in love with.The sweet smile with charismatic dimples,the seducing eye smile,the wavy hair of hers,Kahi was perfect.Jung ah could not believe she got the world's most perfect person,Park Kahi was hers!Just as she was still thinking about Kahi,Kahi placed her hand on Jung ah's chin and planted a soft kiss on Jung ah's lips.Eventhough it was just a soft and short kiss,the moment between them was just simply amazing.

J:Kahi unnie,can I ask you a question?

K:You just asked me a question.Haha....Okay...sure,what is it...?

J:Can you follow me to my parent's house tomorrow?

K:Wow!Jung ah,are you so excited to progress....Meet the parents already......hehe....

J:*Pouts* Don't joke around,Kahi unnie!

K:Okay...okay....Why do you want me to go...?

J:My family wants to see you....

K:Did you tell them about me...?

J:Yup.They wanted to see whether I had said the truth..

K:Oh....So what did you tell them about me...?

J:I just told them you were kind,caring,helpful,a little bit naughty,beautiful,cute,loveable,energetic,smart and mine.

K:Wow....I did not know that I was so good.....but I fully agree to the last one...

J:*Blushed*Well......I am yours,right?

K:Of course,my dear.You are the only one for me!I can't see anyone else but only you,honey.

J:Come on unnie,don't be so mushy....I'm getting goosebumps here!

K:Well serve you right for asking me that question!

Kahi smiled and started tickling Jung ah.Jung ah could not take it and finally laid on the bed.Kahi laid beside her while Jung ah put her arms around Kahi.Kahi could feel the warmness from Jung ah's body again.She did not know that this day would come again.She pulled Jung ah closer until their shoulders were touching and gave a long but soft kiss on Jung ah's lips that made Jung ah blushed."Let's sleep!"Kahi said.They both close their eyes and slept dreaming about each other...

 

 

My next chapter would be the very last chapter so pls remember to read it! ^_^