The Truth

Junghi's strong true love

Three weeks later.

~Jung ah had recovered and was ready to go back to the dorm anytime.After School members were excited for Jung ah and all of them wanted to fetch Jung ah home.Their manager told them only two can go,so they played a game and Kahi and Raina were the winners.Eventhough the other members can't go with both of them,they still remained excited,they also decided to hold a welcome back party for Jung ah.Kahi and Raina was on their way to the hospital when Raina asked a question.

R:Appa,do you and Jung ah unnie truely have a relationship?

K:Umm........I don't think it is a relationship yet but I hope to have one....hehe.....

R:What are you going to say to Jung ah unnie when you reached there..?

K:Erm.....Not sure....Haven't thought of it yet....What about you,Raina?

R:I want to confess my feelings to Jung ah unnie......Haha.....I was just joking...

K:You can confess anything .....I would not mind it....Hehehe....

After all that joking and laughing,they reached the hospital and walked to Jung ah's ward.When they reached there,they saw Jung ah sitting outside her ward with all her belongings.

K:What are you doing here,Jung ah?

J:I'm waiting for someone to fetch me.....

R:How did you know we will fetch you....?

J:Well......I just guess that surely someone would come and fetch me....

Jung ah glanced at Kahi and flashed a smile.Kahi was surprised by Jung ah looking at her,she did not expect that Jung ah would wait for her to come and fetch her.She shyly smiled after Jung ah looked at her not caring whether Raina was looking at them or not.Kahi just love sharing eye contact with Jung ah,her eye smile just make her mind go wild...Raina interrupted Kahi's thought and took Jung ah's bag and walked off with the two of them smiling shyly to each other and walking.While walking,suddenly Raina felt that she need to go to the toliet and it was urgent so she told them and ran off.

Raina pov.

I ran off to the toliet,not because I was urgent , it was because I could not take it anymore...I lied to Kahi unnie,it was not a joke what I told her just now...I loved Jung ah so much,I could sacrifice anything just for her....But I know that in Jung ah's heart,she only had Kahi unnie....I wanted to ruin their relationship but I know if I did that,Jung ah would hate me more....I can't control my feelings anymore!I think I should tell her tonight...

Jaebum pov.

I was at the hospital following Jung ah,Kahi and Raina.When I saw Raina, I thought my plan failed but my excitement went back when Raina ran to the toliet.I had my chance to strike so I took the risk and run to them straight with light footsteps.I cupped both of their mouths and dragged them to the van that I borrowed from my manager,I switched on the engine and raced off to the place where I will do the main part of my plan.I seriously hope that nothing will go wrong throughout my plan,this time I must get my revenge,the idea of having so much fun later brought an evil laughter around the whole van.

Raina sort out her thoughts and went back outside to find Junghi couple missing!Raina felt so anxious and went around the hospital to look for Jung ah and Kahi but nothing came out of it.She panicked and called After School's manager,a few mins late,After School members and After School manager rushed in and asked Raina what had happened.

AS manager:What exactly happened,Raina?!

R: I was a bit urgent just now so I went to the toliet and when I came back outside,both of them were gone....I checked around the hospital but there were no news of them,I tried calling them just now but to no avail....What should we do??

AS manager:Let's don't panicked ,they might be around here somewhere so let's split up and look for them,okay?Jooyeon,Uee and Raina go to Kangnam and try to find them,if have any news of them,call me immediately, okay?Nana,Lizzy,E-young and me will go find around here so if have any kind of problem,can come here and find us also, okay?

Everybody agreed and set out for their destinations.Raina was worried for both of them,but she was even more nervous for Jung ah as she doesn't want to lose Jung ah just like that....

A warehouse in Kangnam.

~Jaebum had already reached his secret place and had already tied them up to chairs, he was wearing a long coat and a mask so that they would not see him.Kahi and Jung ah had already woken up and was holding each other's hands tightly,doesn't even have the desire to let go anymore.Jung ah was trembling since it was her first time being kidnapped.Jaebum turned to them gave a sinister laugh that echo around the whole room,he decided to start the real thing now before it's too late.He walked over to them and step closer to Kahi and bend down,knowing what the person would do next,Jung ah kicked him in the leg.Jaebum was furious,he lifted Jung ah and brought her to the other side of the room,he took a stick and started hitting Jung ah.Kahi could not stand it anymore and yelled at Jaebum to stop,Jaebum stopped and went back to Kahi for the real thing.Kahi screamed when Jaebum started ing her shirt.Jung ah could not watch it anymore,but if she don't watch,Kahi would only feel more pain.Suddenly,Jung ah saw something signalling to her,she did not know what to do exactly but she still did it.She purposely fall to the ground, stopping Jaebum from his actions.

Raina pov.

We searched around Kangnam,but there was no news of them until we found a warehouse that's locked but a van inside.We found it suspicious so we decided to climb inside and check.We ran to the window and saw Jaebum ing Kahi's shirt,we saw Jung ah at the other end of the warehouse,trying not to see.I wanted to yell at the person,but before I could do it,Uee covered my mouth and ask me to signal to Jung ah to do somethng to distract Jaebum.I signalled to her but she can't seemed to understand what was I signalling.But eventually, she did the right thing and we jumped inside when Jaebum went over to Jung ah.

Jaebum went over to Jung ah,but before he could hit Jung ah,he heard someone jumping in so he immediately turned and was shocked to see three figures standing there and staring at him.He quickly opened the front door and and escaped.Uee went to untie Kahi while Raina did Jung ah's,Jooyeon tried to catch the person's backview,it may help them to find the person more faster.When Uee finished untying Kahi,Kahi ran to Jung ah immediately.Kahi hugged Jung ah tightly in her arms and they both started crying as they were worried for each other even though they were in danger.Jooyeon called their manager and told him that they had found Junghi.After all that crying and hugging,they walked back to their dorm while explaining the whole incident to the three of them who are clueless about what had happened.Jooyeon,Uee and Raina did not know that they were holding each other's hands tightly behind their backs.

At the dorm.

They reached the dorm and explained everything that had happened to the rest of the members.The maknaes were crying so hard as thy were worried that they will lose Appa and Omma forever.As they were explaining,Jooyeon added a important tip for everyone.

J:I have something to add about the incident....

AS members:What is it??

J:I took a quick glance at the kidnapper's face while his mask went down a little bit,I confirmed I saw Jaebum's face....After that I looked at his back view,I confirmed everything,it was Park Jaebum.

After School members were shocked about it as they did not expect Jaebum to be this type of person.Kahi told her story about her and Jaebum since Jooyeon had already noticed it.They started asking questions.

L:So Jaebum was the one who gunshot Omma?

N:And the one who wanted to kill Jung ah?

K:Yes.It's all true.

AS manager:So in conclusion,both of you wanted to be in a relationship and then Jaebum ask you to leave Jung ah as you was too close to her.You did not do anything so he decided to act on his own and wanted to kill Jung ah but his plan failed and then you rejected him so he wanted revenge and then this time he kidnapped both of you and then tried to Kahi...

K:Yup.Thats the whole story,no mistakes.

Everyone fell silent.Nobody dare to make even a single noise as it was a very important matter and to Kahi and Jung ah,it was a very big it....Their manager told them to go to bed earlier today as they have an early schedule tomorrow.Everyone shuffled back to their rooms and sleep so that they would not worry too much about what had happen today and would not be distracted tomorrow.Raina took this chance to confess her feelings to Jung ah even if it is not a good time.Raina went in Jung ah's room and sat on her bed.

J:What's wrong,my dear?

R:I have something to tell you eventhough I know it's not a good time to say this to you...

J:Nevermind,it's okay to tell me anything if you have any problems...

R:I love someone very much,but the person just did not know my feelings as the person has other feelings for someone else...What should I do unnie..?

J:Oh...So you are finally in love....hehe....okay,first tell me who that person is....

R:It's you Jung ah unnie.I love you very much,eventhough I know that you have stong feelings for Kahi unnie but I just wanted to confess my feelings to you so that I will feel better...

J:Well,I....You know I can't possibly love you back Raina.....But you just need to know that whatever problems you can always come to me....You will always have me by your side everytime you have trouble...

R: I know....Okay then,let's be Omma and daughter relationship forever,okay?Oh yeah...can I just sleep with you for one night...?

J:Sure for both questions!Haha.....

Jung ah and Raina laid down on Jung ah's bed and slept together,Raina sleeping comfortably in Jung ah's warmth.