One last disaster

Junghi's strong true love

At the rooftop.

~It was already 10 p.m and Jung ah was already there waiting for Kahi.Several mins had past but Kahi was still not there yet...Jung ah got worried,when she decided to go down and look for Kahi,Kahi was walking up the stairs.

J:Why are you so late.Kahi unnie?I thought something happened......again....

K:I'm so sorry,Jung ah.Manager asked to see me then he delayed the time for some kind of reason.....I promise something like this won't happen again....

J:Nevermind,unnie...It's okay....At least you are fine...

Kahi smiled and gave Jung ah a big hug.She held Jung ah's hand and led her to the edge of the rooftop to see the beautiful stars up on the sky.Kahi looked at Jung ah,she knew that something is going to hurt Jung ah again but she doesn't want Jung ah to know first...

Jung ah pov.

I looked at the stars that are high hanging up on the sky,how I wish this moment could stop forever...I looked over at Kahi and saw her staring at me with those worried eyes....I did not know why she did that,but I know something was wrong....Kahi unnie would not give those stares only when something is going to happen and she knew it....Damn it....What is going to happen......yet again......

Kahi pov.

I looked at Jung ah without saying a word.Eventhough my outside shows I am happy but my inside knows that something is going to happen to Jung ah that will break her heart...I could not do anything about it as I had already promised manager not to tell anyone about it....it just wasn't the right time yet...How I wish that I was not in this world......nothing will happen....Jung ah would not fall in love with me,so many disasters would not fall upon us....What wrong have we done to let so many diasters happening to us....Why......

K:Jung ah....If one day I left you alone.....Would you hate me....?

J:....I'm not very sure about that....But you should know that I love you very much and I don't want us to seperate....

K:We are not going to seperate Jung ah.....I promise....

As Kahi said that,she hug Jung ah as tears start welling up in her eyes.....She couldn't let it fall....She doesn't want Jung ah to worry about her....She decided to interrupt the silence so that Jung ah would not start worrying..

K:I see no blankets here.....

J:Ops!Sorry....Kahi unnie,I forgot!!

K:Yah!Are you older than me....how can you be so forgetful....

J:Hehehe......I guess so....

They started laughing and teasing each other...They never had so much fun with each other before....They could not do anything in public if not they will be in trouble if they got caught in the act...They never felt so close before....If only they could turn back time,they could enjoy life without anybody disturbing or anything happen to them..."Life is so hard..."they both thought.

After School Dorm.

~Everyone was in the dorm except Jung ah as Jung ah had gone back home to visit her parents.Jooyeon knew surely something had happened between them.....Kahi was acting a little bit suspicious....

J:Kahi unnie,is there anything wrong with you and Jung ah......?

K:Nope,nothing is wrong....

J:But..I still feel that something is wrong....

K:Call the other members here and manager and me will announce something.....

J:Okay!

Everyone gathered at the living room and everyone was sitting straight,looking at Kahi and their manager with serious curious eyes.Their manager started talking.

M:Well.....All of you know that Kahi have a solo album already right....

All:Yup.

M:We decided to let Kahi go to US so that she can make a successful album...

Everyone was shocked by Manager's words...They did not want their Appa to go.....

Lizzy:Does Jung ah unnie know about this??

K:Nope.That's what I want to mention......Do not tell Jung ah about this...She would be very hurt...

N:But she is closest to you,appa.The more you should tell her...

K:That's the problem...since Jung ah is the most closest to me,I can't tell her more because I know she would be even more hurt than anyone else....

Everyone fell silent.They did not believe what their manager had said....Just as they want to say that it must be a joke,Kahi said something.

K: I will leave tomorrow morning...so that when Jung ah wake up, she would not see me and then stop me from going....

Everybody did not know what to say.They could only keep quiet and nod their head.They know that they be hurting Jung ah but they can't do anything...

The next morning.

~Kahi had already woken up and was packing her luggage.She was packing her luggage when Lizzy came in her room and ask her a question.

L:Kahi unnie.....How long would you go there for?

K:I'm am not sure about that but I promise I will always call back or video call you all,okay?

L:Okay,then.....Unnie,you have to take care of yourself well there....if you got any problems you can call us...

Kahi pat Lizzy's head and promised her.When Kahi went outside,everybody has already woken up,except for Jung ah of course...They had all dressed up and was ready to sent their Appa to the airport.Just as they were ready to go,Lizzy told them that she didn't want to sent Appa off,so everyone left her alone and they went to the airport.After seeing everyone had gone,Lizzy quickly run to Jung ah's room and wake her up.

L:Unnie,Wake Up!

J:What is the problem, my dear?

L:Qiuckly get dressed!We need to get out of here and go to the airport...

J:Why on earth do we need to go to the airport?Is anybody leaving?

L:Yes!Kahi unnie is leaving!!

That sentence made Jung ah stood up and get dressed quickly.She knew something was wrong but she did not expect it to be so serious....Lizzy and Jung ah ran outside and got a taxi.Jung ah started worrying...."That's why Kahi unnie asked me that question yesterday...She knew that she was leaving but she did not tell me....What's on her mind?!"Jung ah thought in her mind.So,would Jung ah get there on time to stop Kahi from going or would Jung ah be late and can never see Kahi again?

 

Pls comment on what you think would happen in the next chapter!