Hurt

Junghi's strong true love

After School Practice Room.

~Everyone was exercising before practicing their dance.Kahi was talking with the manager about some important matters.Jung ah was singing"Diva" when someone tapped her shoulder.

R:Unnie,what exactly happen yesterday?We were all worried about you...

J:Oh sorry,Raina.I was just too tired that day and I wanted to be alone for awhile...So sorry Raina...

R: Nevermind Omma.At least you are feeling better than it will be okay.Rest well Unnie..

J:Ok....Thanks Raina.

Kahi gather everyone and they started their rehearsal.After five whole hours,everyone dropped to the floor,almost dying from exhaustion.The dance instructor told them that it will be a day since everyone is so tired.

Lizzy:Yay!Unnies,let's go for dinner!

N:Yah, I agree with Lizzy.I am so hungry and tired.

Jooyeon: Okay!Then let's go back to the dorm and order some pizza.

Everyone gathered together and poured out of the practice room.Kahi and Jung ah was left behind to clear the sweet wrappers and cracker wrappers for the children.They was clearing the mess when Jung ah popped a question to Kahi.

J:Kahi Unnie, what were you thinking about when you was in my room?You was thinking so seriously that you did not even know I had already woke up...

Kahi was taken aback by Jung ah's sudden question.

K:I....was just thinking about.......

Beep..Beep..Beep Jung ah's cellphone ranged.Jung ah answered the phone and heard a mysterious voice said"Meet me at the park next to your dorm,I have something to tell you...."Before Jung ah could say something,the phone call ended.

K: Who was that??

J:I do not know....I think it was just a prank call....

K:Oh....Then let's clear everything and go back to the dorm before the kids eat finish the pizza.

J:Ummm......You can go ahead first,I want to go to the park for some personal time...Remember to leave some pizza for me too!!!

After Jung ah said that she ran out of the practice room."What!!!How can she just leave me alone again to clear this mess...Why must it always be me clearing this type of mess....Why must Jung ah go to the park at this time ......So frustating!!!"Kahi thought.She quickly cleared the mess and went back to the dorm for some delicious pizza.

Jung ah ran towards the park in full speed,when she reached there,whe was panting like crazy and blaming herself for running so fast.While Jung ah was still blaming herself , four suspicious men surrounded her.They started attacking her from all sides,Jung ah was lucky that she had learn a bit of martial arts when she was young and she could fight these men.Behind the nearest bush,a figure was seen holding a gun...Jung ah was still fighting with the last man when suddenly a gunshot was heard,Jung ah fell to the ground,not moving a single inch.

Kahi Pov.

I was of course in the dorm eating my pizza and eating Jung ah's share too since she left me alone.I was happily munching on one piece of the pizza when my phone ringed.I answered my phone and horror was shown on my face.I could not believe what the person at the other line had said...Jung ah was gunshot and was losing a lot of blood...I dropped my pizza and hung up.

Uee:What is it unnie?Why do you look so scared?

K:It's ....about Jung ah....She was..........gunshot.....

Everyone was shocked by what Kahi has said, there was not a single noise .the kids was starting to cry and Kahi was trying her best to comfort them.

K:This is not the time to cry ,kids...We need to get to the hospital as fast as we can....Jung ah needs us by her side.

Everyone stood up wiping away their tears and running out of the door.Eventhough Kahi was not crying,she was feeling more hurt than anyone else as Jung ah was the most closest to her in the group and yet now something happen to her .....

In the hospital.

~Everyone charged into the ward that Jung ah was staying in and tears just start to fall uncontrollably.The doctor explained everything to the members and saying that Jung ah was out of danger since she was shot in the arm.Everyone croweded around Jung ah's bed and Jung ah opened her eyes due to the noise that the kids were making.Everyone started to tell her how they felt and telling her to get well soon so that they can eat Omma's cooking again.Finally it was Kahi's turn,everyone went out of the ward as they know that Appa always wants some privacy.After everyone went out,there was an awkward silence between the both of them.Kahi finally plucked up her courage and sat on Jung ah's bed and asked her.As she was asking the question,tears was streaming down her cheeks and landed on Jung ah's hand.

K:Why did you go to the park?

J:Well....Actually it wasn't a prank call....Someone on the other line told me to go to the park so i went...

K:Why didn't you ask me to follow you??

J:I was afraid something might happen to you...

K:Silly....What would happen to me...How did you get gunshot?

J:I was fighting with four men as they were attacking me and suddenly one person gunshot me.Due to my slowness , I did not catch what did the person looked like but I can confirm that this person came to look at me and said sorry.....

K:Is it a man?

J:yup....

Kahi stopped asking questions to let Jung ah rest .

K: Jung ah, I have something to say before I go....

J:What is it...?

K: I....lo.....

Someone opened the door and came in,Kahi was feeling relieved for not saying the words she want to say after looking at the person who had just came in.