Regret

Junghi's strong true love

After School Dorm.

~Everyone was sitting on the sofa and watching tv,except Kahi and Jung ah.Kahi was in her room texting Son Dambi , while Jung ah was in her room listening to music.Kahi told everything that had happened to Dambi and Dambi was shocked by Jaebum's response.They were still texting on what to do when someone knocks on the Kahi's door.

K: Come in.

Nana: Unnie,aren't you cooking lunch for us?

K: Ask your omma to help you all cook, I'm feeling very tired today.

N: But omma ask me to ask you to cook for us today...She also said she was not in the mood to cook today...

K: Okay fine,but someone got to help me.

N: I need to watch tv,it is an important episode..Bye...Ask Jung ah unnie to help you...

After Nana said that, she was gone.Kahi let out a big sigh,"These kids these days are so lazy.."Kahi went to Jung ah's room and knocked furiously on the door."WHAT IS IT THAT YOU HAVE TO KNOCK UNTIL THE DOOR IS GOING TO COLLAPSED!!!"Jung ah yelled from inside."Ummmm......Its me Jung ah,sorry for that...I was feeling very frustated,that's all.."The door opened and Jung ah jumped out and asked,"What is it Unnie?"Kahi replied"Oh I needed you to help me with the cooking."Jung ah nodded her head and headed to the kitchen without saying a word.

"Lunch is ready!Pls take your seats!"Kahi shouted from the kitchen.The kids ran to their own seats and waited for omma and appa to serve.Jung ah helped to lay the table while Kahi served the dishes.After everyone has seated, Lizzy and E-Young quickly dug into their food.Everyone was eating quietly until Jooyeon interrupted the silence.

J: Appa and Omma's cooking has surely improved!!

Kahi and Jung ah glanced at each other and then went back to eating.

Nana and Lizzy: You are right, Jooyeon Unnie!They are the best in cooking..

Raina:Jung ah unnie,why don't you and Kahi unnie say something...Both of you usually talk a lot during eating time...

J:I had my full, you all continue eating. If you need my help just call me......

Jung ah left the table leaving the maknaes gossiping.Kahi also felt weird about Jung ah's behaviour.

Jungah pov.

What was I doing just now?.."I had my full..."I did not even had my full at all!Why am I acting like that in front of all the members.If only I had act normal, I can eat my full and can enjoy more time with my Kahi....I should have confessed to Kahi earlier....But what if she hate me to the core for ruining her bright future and does not want to be friends with me anymore....Uhhhh!!!!... This is so frustating..I think I better take a nap.

Kahi pov.

I wash all the dishes and my back felt sore from the bending."Damn Jung ah for letting me do all the work by myself and enjoying herself in her room..."I decided to chase the kids into their rooms for their afternoon nap and check on Jung ah eventhough she make me suffer.I heard snoring from some of the kids room and I confirmed that they are already sleeping , I walked to Jung ah's room and slightly open the door.I saw Jung ah lying on the bed sleeping soundly,I decided to go in and look  around her room too .I looked around the room and there was nothing unusual,I sat on her bed and admire her beautiful sleeping face."So cute and beautiful..."I thought to myself.Suddenly I remembered what Jaebum said,"Don't you think you are too close to Jung ah....."I was stuck on that question,Jung ah and I was After School's very 1st generation and we gone through many things together I just can't help myself from teasing her and seeing her smile.It just makes me happy seeing her so happy.But all this while, I did not think whether I was too close to Jung ah or not until Jaebum mentioned this question then I start to realise it.We tried everything a couple get to do,hugging,holding hands,teasing,flirting,anything.Everything except one thing....I decided not to think about it and went back to my room to take a nap too.

Jung ah Pov.

I was awake when Kahi Unnie went in to my room.i saw her looking around my room and finally sitting on my bed.She tidied my hair and started to caress my face...I opened my eyes and I saw her thinking,I knew she was thinking because she did not even know that I had opened my eyes and was staring at her.As I was staring at her ,she suddenly snapped out of her thoughts and I immediately closed my eyes.After she closed the door I opened back my eyes and think,"What is Kahi Unnie thinking about?She was thinking so seriously....Nevermind I try to ask her tomorrow or later..." I drifted back to dreamland.