Secret

Junghi's strong true love

At the hospital.

~After School members were all out for their early schedules.Uee was the only one who finished her schedule early.She was on her way to the hospital that Jung ah was staying in.When she reached there,she decided to buy some breakfast for Jung ah in case Jung ah doesn't like hospital food.When she bought her breakfast, she opened the door to Jung ah's ward .She was not very shocked but a little surprised by Kahi and Jung ah's position.'Why are they hugging each other like that??Jung ah feel cold is it?There's surely something going on between them......"Kahi woke up and was very shock to see Uee standing at the side looking at them suspiciously...

K:Oh...Uee......When did you came?? How come I did not know you came?

U:I just came a few minutes ago.....You did not know I came because you was enjoying Jung ah unnie's warmth...

K:Erm......I guess I was sleeping too soundly just now......

U:Why are you hugging Jung ah unnie?

After Uee's words, Kahi blushed and quickly take her hands off Jung ah's waist .

U:Do you and Jung ah unnie have a secret?

K:Nope.Why would we keep a secret?

U:Okay then.I would let it go this time,but if I caught you and Jung ah unnie again then I won't be easy on both of you anymore....

K:Sure,deal.

Uee pov.

Kahi unnie,do you think I will keep it a secret of what I saw? The answer is NO.We promised among After School members that we won't keep any secrets between each other....But yet now you and Jung ah unnie kept a secret......I won't let both of you off just like that......

Kahi pov.

Phew....That was so close.......I wish that Uee will keep her promise....I don't want the other members to go crazy about this.....I looked over at Uee and noticed a mischevious smile on her face.....I don't really think Uee will keep her promise....What should I do??

After School Dorm.

~Uee went in the dorm and gather everyone in her room so that she can announce Junghi's big secret.She wanted to make this matter an hot issue so she ask After School's manager to join in too.When everyone had gathered inside her room,she gave a smile and started announcing the first news of Junghi.

U:Well....today I went to visit omma and when I opened the door,I saw a shocking thing.

E-young:Jung ah unnie got better?

U:Nope.Something even more surprising...

Jooyeon:What is it,Uee?Just announce it...

U:Okay then.Yesterday,Kahi unnie did not went back to the dorm right?So she must have stayed at the ward to take care of Jung ah...But taking care of Jung ah doesn't need to lie on the bed right.....But.......BANG!

Kahi pov.

I was worried that Uee will not keep her promise so I went back to the dorm.When I went back,there was nobody in the living room so I guess they were all in Uee's room and my guess was correct.Uee was sharing something to the kids,I was not so interested when she said"Taking care of Jung ah doesn't need to lie on the bed right......"Before she could continue,I opened the door furiously shocking almost everyone.I glared at Uee and she gave me a relaxing smile that made me worried more...

U:Unnie,what are you doing here?

K:Uee,if you has something to announce,shouldn't you wait for me?

U:Kahi unnie,let me continue my story first...But Kahi Unnie.....

K:Erm....I think......Uh.......

U:But Kahi unnie slept with Jung ah unnie hugging each other, enjoying each other's warmth!

Everyone's mouth was wide open,even After School's manager was shocked.They glanced at Uee and then glance at Kahi unnie who was at a lost....

L:Unnie,is it true?

K:Well,we just slept together and then.......

Before Kahi unnie could finish her sentence,the kids was shouting with joy and happiness,Uee also joined in the fun.After School's manager smiled and said'Good Job!"to Kahi before leaving the room.Kahi cannot find the right words to say at that moment , she could only laugh at the kids dorky acts.

Kahi pov.

After all that fun,I went back to my room.I lay down on my bed and started thinking about last night.I just can't help smiling while thinking about how exciting was last night.I wish Jung ah could get better and I can spend more time with her...After all that thinking,I I thought back to what happen just now,on one hand,I was furious with Uee for revealing what she saw.On the other hand,I am happy that the kids approve what Uee saw.I wish Jung ah see this scene...

Jung ah pov.

I finally woke up and saw that Kahi unnie had already gone back to the dorm.I thought about what happen last night.At first,I was nervous by Kahi unnie's touch but soon I got used to it and we even slept together in each other arms...Wow....such a great night....I was thinking when I saw a suspicious figure walking outside my ward,the thing that made me suspicious that he was covered completely in a jacket....The person seemed to be hiding himself away from me...Could he be the one who wanted to kill me?Did he want to attack me again?

Jaebum pov.

I was very heartbroken by Kahi's decision.She chose Jung ah over me.....After that day,I hated her and wanted to ruin their relationship then have my revenge on her until I'm pleased...An amazing idea came to my mind whenI was at the hospital stealing quick glances at her...I sat at the nearby chair and work out my whole plan.I walked to the window of Jung ah's ward and she looked at me with curious eyes,I flashed a mischevious smile that changed her expression completely.My plan would start officially when Jung ah is being discharged,Kahi will surely fetch her and that time he will strike.He will kidnap Jung ah and Kahi and .................... Kahi........It was a perfect plan to me,this is what people called,"Kill two birds with one stone".
 

Sorry readers for hurting Jung ah yet again.I am also a Junghi fan but to make this story even more interesting, I must write this....