Apologising and Forgiving

Junghi's strong true love

At After School's Dorm.

~Kahi was always the first one to wake up as she was the eldest.She decided to chase everyone out of their beautiful dreams and wake up as they only had three more hours to prepare for their first program of the day.When she went to Raina's room, she found Raina not there and found it kind of suspicious...She finally went to Jung ah's room,when she opened the door,her heart ripped into pieces...Raina and Jung ah was hugging each other sleeping.....Kahi felt jealous,she wanted her to be the only one to hug Jung ah and sleep with her....Jooyeon tapped Kahi's shoulder.

J:What are you looking at,unnie?

K:Oh,nothing....

J:Give Me SEE!!!

Jooyeon pushed and pulled Kahi's body away but Kahi was way stronger than Jooyeon so the other After School members help Jooyeon and pushed Kahi away.When they finally succeeded,they saw Raina and Jung ah in a very comfortable position...

J:Oh so Kahi unnie was jealous right.....hahaha....

Jung ah and Raina woke up due to noise that the rest of the After School members are making.When Jung ah woke up,she saw everyone in her room,staring mischeviously at her and Raina.Raina woke up too and was shocked by the scene the members are making.Jung ah looked around to find Kahi and when she finally found her,Kahi ignored her and went out of the room.Jung ah felt guilty and quickly followed Kahi.

J:I'm sorry,Kahi unnie....

K:Why should you be sorry, we are not even in a relationship....

Those words stung Jung ah's heart,"We are not even in a relationship......"She then realised that Kahi was right,they were not even in a relationship yet so why should she say sorry.....She walked off with tears streaming down her cheeks,she couldn't take it anymore,her love for Kahi was so much but yet this is what Kahi gave her....

Kahi pov.

After I said that words,I immediately regretted,I did not know why those words came out of my mouth,I hurt Jung ah yet again...I did not know what to do after I saw her speechless as she was shocked.I felt my heart sanked when I saw her leaving with a broken heart and tears coming down her beautiful face....I could not stand seeing Jung ah like that....I wanted to run to Jung ah and give her a hug....but I know I can't....I could be the last person she want to see now....What should I do.....

At the practice room.

~They started their practice and was waiting for their boss to arrive to see they had improved or not.Their rehearsal was the worst amongst all the other rehearsals.Jung ah could not concentrate and keep repeating the mistake again and again while Kahi could not stay on to the tempo,she kept getting lost...Their dance instructor decided to give them a break since they could not really concentrate.Usually Kahi and Jung ah would make a lot of eye contact and had a lot of fun time together but this time was different situation so Nana decided to ask what had happened between them.

N:What's wrong,Appa?

K:What could have happen to me...haha....

N:I am not talking about you only,I am talking about you and Jung ah unnie....

K:There's nothing wrong....Nana...

N:Then why you and Jung ah unnie kept on avoiding each other....both of you usually chat with each other when come to break time...

K:Well things can change right....

Just then the door opened,everyone thought it was Pledis boss but it wasn't,it was Park Jaebum.Everyone was shocked,not by Jaebum's sudden visit but because he still dared to come here eventhough he had done a mistake....Everyone didn't spoke a word when their manager decided to speak.

Manager:What are you doing here,kidnapper?

J:Umm.......I came to apologise to Kahi and Jung ah.....I had already think through and I know I can't be so selfish to others just because I want the person.....I'm really sorry....

M:Do you think just by apologising,it could solve everything....Can't you see that there are already damage done.....

Their manager point to Junghi who are standing a bit farther away from the others.Jung ah was standing behind Kahi and Kahi was trying her best to take this chance to hold Jung ah 's hand.Jaebum felt so sorry when Kahi looked at him with those hateful eyes.....He did not know what had happened to him these few days....He gone mad just because of Kahi....He stood there, not knowing what to do or what to say.

J:What do you want me to do then....?

M:Turn in yourself.

J:What!?How can I do that!If I do that,my future would be finished....!

M:I also do not want your future to be finished,but you did not even think about your future when you do those things so why must I think about your future for you now when you did not even do that....

J:............................Fine....I will do what you say.....I just want to say sorry for the last time before I go....Sorry Kahi and Jung ah unnie.....I promise I won't have revenge on both of you again....Through my plans,I discovered that After School really is a caring group,even though all of you may not be family but you still showed love and care towards each other....I did not think that Junghi's love was so strong....Kahi unnie,I wish that your relationship with Jung ah would continue forever until the day everyone dies....

After what Jaebum said,he left the practice room.Kahi and Jung ah looked at each other and Kahi pulled Jung ah in for a tight hug.Everyone left the room as they are afraid that it will be too mushy for them...

K:I'm sorry,Jung ah.I did not mean what I said just now....I don't know why those words came out of my mouth.....You surely has a special place in my heart....forever...

J:I know,unnie....I just can't believe that you would say those words.....I felt very hurt just now but I am okay now since you apologised to me....

K:I love you,Kim Jung ah.

J:I love you too,Park Kahi.

They smiled at each other and Kahi gave a kiss on Jung ah's forehead.Just one second after the kiss,the After School members poured inside.They apologised for interrupting them and said that Pledis boss have already came so they needed to come in.They performed for Pledis boss and it was totally perfect because eye contact with Kahi during the performance give Jung ah more confidence on her part so she dance very well with no mistakes at all.Kahi also kept on the tempo without losing confidence as Jung ah kept giving her the best eye smile that Kahi had seen....Everyone was tired so they went back to the dorm for an early rest.Other than an early rest,Junghi had another thing to do so they decided to go to the rooftop of the Pledis building at 10 p.m.It was the perfect time to look at the stars and have a romantic night at the rooftop.Kahi told Jung ah to bring blankets and pillows in case they fell asleep at the rooftop.It was already 10 p.m. ,would they enjoy their time together or would there be another disaster?