Consequences

Junghi's strong true love

In the hospital.

Jaebum came in and Kahi was staring at him , relieved that she did not finish her sentence.Kahi snapped out of her thoughts and asked Jaebum how did he know that Jung ah was in hospital.

K:Oh, Jaebum....What are you doing here?

J:Uh....I was just visiting my friend when I saw some of After School members outside a ward,I was worried it was you so I came in...Did I interupt both of you?

K:Oh...of course not....

Jung ah:Why are both of you feeling so awkward?

J:Well....we are in a relationship....it started just a few days ago...So how are you Jung ah,are you feeling better...?

Jung ah: Erm....Yah.....

Kahi stared at Jung ah as she had a trembling voice when she answered Jaebum's question.

Jung ah's pov.

My heart was tearing apart when Jaebum said he and Kahi unnie was in a relationship...I did not believe it at first then I saw him starting to blush...I felt so hurt inside...It was already too late to confess my feelings to Kahi unnie....I don't want to ruin their relationship...What should I do?I was still thinking when Kahi unnie stared at me with a worried look,I guess it was because my voice was trembling when I replied Jaebum...I couldn't help it....

Kahi stood up without saying a word and left the ward,Jaebum followed behind her while the other members of After School went in again.Kahi realized that Jaebum was following her so she stop in her tracks and turned around.

K:Why are you following me?Didn't you come here to visit Jung ah?You should spend more time with her in the ward.

J:I talked to her and looked at her so now I followed you,can't I even do that?

K:Why did you tell her that we are in a relationship??We are not even in a relationship now,you told me to settle with her before telling you...I did not tell you yet so how can you say we are in a relationship?

J:I wanted to test her and I could also tell that she was trembling when she replied me....

K:...But that doesn't mean anything.......

J:Why are you always defending her??Anyway I have something to tell you....

K:What is it about?

J:I know who gunshot Jung ah.....

K:WHAT!?Who is that damn person?!

J:It's.........ME...

Kahi fell silent.She stare unbelievably at Jaebum,she did not know what to say...Just then Jaebum said,"I did this as I know you won't leave After School and that damn Jung ah so I wanted to kill her...but my plan failed , it did not killed her but it sill hurt her so we can continue with our relationship."After what Jaebum said ,Kahi gave a hard slap on his face.Jaebum felt heartbroken , his lover slapped him,his lover slapped him because of Jung ah .....

K:How dare you! Jaebum! How can you be so jealous over a girl that's close to me....Don't you know that the more closer the person is to me,the more I want to protect that person...Yet you did not understand me and even had a plan to kill Jung ah....I tell you..even if you had not had a plan to kill Jung ah , I would also not be together with you,BEAST!

J:I'm sorry......Kahi.....Noona......

After their conversation,Kahi left him alone.Jaebum did not believe what he just heard...His lover was leaving him.....for real.......Jaebum could only stare at the floor .Kahi went in the ward and saw everyone sitting on Jung ah's bed telling her stories so that she would not be bored.Kahi was trying to make eye contact with Jung ah but couldn't....After everyone is finally out to go back to the dorm for a good night sleep because of their early schedules,Kahi had her chance to talk to Jung ah.But Jung ah was tired and wanted a rest so Kahi can only watch her sleep.Kahi was staring at Jung ah when she an idea,she went to the other side of the bed and laid on it ,putting her hands around Jung ah's waist.

J:What are you doing unnie?

K:Sorry Jung ah for disturbing you but I just wanted to sleep with you...

J:Uh....I give up...I give up... What is it that you want to talk to me about..?

K:If you are tired then I will talk to you tomorrow...

J:Nevermind I'm fine...

K:I'm sorry for what happen just now....Me and Jaebum are not a couple....we are just normal friends..

J:But I thought he said...

K:He was just joking.....I talk to him just now...he cannot believe that you will fall for his trick...

J:..oh so it was a trick....

K:Yes...Do you want to find the person who gunshot you and have revenge on the person??

J:Erm.....I think I won't have revenge on the person...I just want to know the truth and who the person is....

K:Wow...You are so soft-hearted...haha...

J:Kahi Unnie,what is it that you want to tell me just now before Jaebum come in.....we were always disrupted when you want to say something kind of important so nows your chance,say it....

K:Um....Well I guess next time...it is not the time yet.....I will say it to you soon....Be prepared,I may just tell you anytime so you must catch it...I won't repeat a second time....

J:Okay unnie...Remember to say it....I will be on all ears to hear what you want to say.

Kahi smiled and hugged Jung ah tighter as they fell asleep in each other warmth.