A Tough Day

Junghi's strong true love

Park Kahi was a strict and powerful girl. When she is on stage, she would give out a very charismatic feeling to everyone and when she is at back stage, she would be a very cool and sweet girl. Eventhough she is cool and good at dancing, she does not have many fans because of her age.But despite that,there is one person that was very attracted to her...

~Kahi was lying on her bed,staring into space.All After School members were out for their schedule and only Kahi was at the dorm. She was thinking whether to go out of her damn room or just stare into space.She decided to just take a brisk walk down the streets of Yeoksamdong. She dragged her lazy body down the bed, get dressed and finally went out. Kahi did not realise that not everyone was out for their schedules, there was still someone in the dorm watching her every move.

As Kahi was walking down the streets, she saw her idol, Park Jaebum.In fact after she went on '2pm idol army show" she had a really big crush on him.She loved him because he had a bad guy image and was very cool.He was the man that every girl would want.She waved to him and showed her charismatic smile that every man would fall in love with.

[JaebumPOV.] I was walking down the streets and suddenly a girl waved to me and flashed a smile that i totally fell in love at first sight.I look closely again and found out she was Park Kahi, the girl whom I chose in the show that After school appeared in.I walked to her with a smile plastered across my face.

J:Annyeong,Noona! What are you doing here?

K: Oh..I was just taking a brisk walk as I do not have any schedules today...

J: Oh......Would you want to go somewhere with me?

K: erm....su....

Before Kahi could finish her sentence ,Jaebum grab her hand and raced off to a nearby park.Kahi was of course elated,not because Jaebum is taking her to somewhere but because they were still holding hands.When they reached the park ,Kahi realise that the park was deserted and it was her time to confess to Jaebum.Jaebum was holding Kahi's hand and admiring the scenery when Kahi suddenly stop in her tracks.

J:What is it Kahi noona?

K: Erm....I want to tell you something that I have kept from you for a long time...

J:What???

K: Pls don't be shocked by what I say...okay?

J: Of Course,Noona.I promise.

K: I am in love with you,Jaebum...

J:Oh...so you wanted to tell me that....Actually Noona, I also feel the same towards you.

K: Really?

J: Yah...Who would not fall in love with such a sweet girl like you?

K:Then can we become a couple??

J: Of course we can.But on one condition....

K: What condition?

J: You must leave After School, especially Jung Ah.

After what her future boyfriend said,Kahi felt confused and dazed."Why?!" Kahi asked herself in her mind.Jaebum continued,"Don't you feel that you are a little bit too close to your member, Jung Ah?Kahi replied,"I don't love her.I only love you and for your information, we both are girls..."Jaebum said,"You may not love her,but what about her?Do you confirm that she does not have any feelings towards you?She may have hidden feelings...So just follow what I said and we can be together.If you don't follow,she may be a very dangerous obstacle to our relationship."

After Jaebum's words,Kahi felt like fainting.She does not know why Jaebum is acting like that...Jaebum said,"I got to go ,Noona.Heed my advice and call me when you are ready for our relationship."Jaebum left the park,leaving a very confused Kahi standing there.Kahi decided to go back to the studio so that she will feel more comfortable and relaxed and think of the next move she is going to make.