Full of Junghi Love

Junghi's strong true love

The next morning.

~After School have early schedules and only Kahi and Jung ah have finished their schedule earlier.Jung ah told her family that she and Kahi would come at 12 p.m in case there is a delay in their schedule.It was only 9 a.m in the morning but both of them had already finish so they decided to walk around the streets.The streets were filled with the aroma of the food in some of the street vendors.Fans were all arund and asking for Junghi's signature.It was already 9.45 a.m before Jung ah and Kahi could enjoy their time together without anyone disturbing.They went to many shops and look at clothes,shoes,bags and many other things.Finally,they found the park they wanted to go.They were admiring the scenery when a familiar voice called out to them.

Jaebum:Hey Jung ah and Kahi,going out for a date?

K:Why are you still here?!

Jaebum:Come on,answer my question first...

K:We do not have the time to have a date, we are just walking around,admiring the scenery when you came and ruin the atmosphere....

Jaebum:Oh..I'm sorry for that...Well I guess your manager did not tell you about me...

J:You did not turn in yourself??

Jaebum:Yup,you are right ,Jung ah.I was ready to turn in myself when your manager stop me....He did not wanted that issue to be big...but don't worry,I have changed....

K:*Glanced*Who is that beside you?

Jaebum:Um....That's my girlfriend.....

K:Wow....So you finally think through and get yourself a girlfriend that you really love....Good.....Make sure you appreciate her love!

J:She is a blessing to you so remember to protect her.....

Jaebum:Sure,noonas!Hey,next time if both of you wants a double date,call us!We can have a double date..!hahaha.....I'm just joking.....Oh yeah...got to go!See you again somewhere...

Jaebum and his girlfriend bowed to Jung ah and Kahi and left.They decided to have a heart to heart talk to know each other more better.They walked to the nearest bench and sat down.

J:So Kahi unnie.....can I ask a personal question?

K:Sure,honey.

J:While you was dating with your ex-boyfriend......both of you love each other very much right....?

K:.....That's a difficult question, Jung ah...but I think there's still some love for each other when we broke up...

J:*Pouts*So...now you still love him...?

K:*Pinch Jung ah's cheeks*Erm....I think there's still a little bit....Heehehe.....of course not...My heart belongs to you,Yeobo!!

J:*Blushed*Unnie.....Why you always so mushy.....You are making me blush...

K:That is better!I can confirm that you are mine and there is no one inside your heart except me...

J:Oh...you are wrong,Kahi unnie...I have someone else in my heart other than you,unnie...

K:WHO?!

J:Park Kahi.Do you know who is that,unnie?I love that person more than anything,we tried everything a couple gets to do....except for one thing of course.....

Kahi gave a kiss on Jung ah's dry lips and whispered the answer in Jung ah's ear."Yup.You are right,unnie."Jung ah replied.It was already 11.45 a.m they made their way out of the park and drive to Jung ah's house.

Jung ah's house.

~Everybody sat on the sofa and awkward silence was hung in the air...Jung ah's sister broke the silence and started talking.

S:Unnie....So is this Kahi unnie,the perfect girl that you are dating now....

J:Yah....Jung ah slightly slapped her sister's leg.She was embarrassed....

Parents:So Kahi-ssi,I heard from my daughter that you is a very good person that is totally perfect...

Kahi glanced at Jung ah as she did not know that Jung ah told her parents that she was perfect but she still love it..

K:Yes,since she said so...I guess I am a almost perfect person.....*Awkward laughter*

Parents:Well,let me tell you about our story of you at first.When our daughter first talked about you,we could notice that she was falling in love with you as she always come back here talking about how wonderful you are and just can't stop complimenting you....We told her to stop seeing you as we doesn't want to ruin her future even though you are so perfect...We wanted her to be like everyone,in a normal relationship...A boy-girl relationship. But that did not stop her from seeing you and we can see as each day passes,her love for you grows...So we finally gave in and approved of you and her relationship and so now we are here,meeting each other but I guess there is still some awkward moments for us so let's eat lunch first.

K:Wow....I did not know Jung ah said that about me but I kinda love it though...I wish we can get along well the next time we meet....Yeah...Let's eat.

They settled down on the table and ate.Kahi complimented Jung ah's mother cooking mix with some aeygo eventhough she knows she can't do aeygo anymore but she is happy that Jung ah's parents accepted it no matter whether the aeygo is good enough or not.Kahi offered to help wash the dishes but Jung ah parents stop her and told her to spend time with Jung ah in her room.Both of them went in Jung ah's room and laid on Jung ah's bed,tired due to a lot of walking just now.

K:Yeobo,you always said that I always say mushy things to you...now it is your turn.

J:Hehee.....Kahi unnie.....I am not dreaming right....This is for real right?!

K:Yea.This is for real,sweetheart.

J:I really can't believe this!

K:Me too.

J:Kahi unnie,can you do me a favor?

K:Of course,dear.What is it?

J:Stay with me forever.

K:I can do you this favor!Let's be together for a long long time.

Kahi and Jung ah hugged each other and kissed each other's lips for a good 10 minutes before they fell asleep in each other's arms.

End of story.I hope you enjoyed my whole story!