Longing

Selfless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER EIGHT: LONGING

 

He was staring over the transparent glass wall overlooking the majestic city of Seoul and the ever-flowing Han river inside his office. After scoring two major business deals overseas, today has been an exhausting day for him to say the least. It been almost four years when he gave up his modelling career to take over and be a part of his family’s growing business.



Heaving a sigh of relief as he calls it a day, the 28 year old Jeon Jungkook has been through a series of ups and downs.
 


The transition had been rough at first, with all those ambiguous stares he got from his officemates from the moment he’d step foot into his company, the pressure began to raise its bars because a lot of people were expecting that he’ll turn out to be successful like his parents. As expected of the Jeon heir, all the years of perseverance and hard work came into fruition. He now maintained his position as the COO of Jeon Conglomerates. He now then glances at the newly signed business deals he had acquired a while ago. One was a merger between a large distribution company in Malaysia and the other was a partnership of a newly developed tech concept with his allies from Japan. 
 


‘A glass of whiskey would be nice.’ he softly mutters as he sat comfortably on his office chair. He matured nonetheless. Jeon Jungkook definitely looks more dignified than the way he was before. 
 


The man was clad in his Armani suit for Pete’s sakes. And not everyone can pull a business suit like Jeon Jungkook who's still as charming as he was back from his modelling days. 
 


Seeing his reflection on the glass wall he couldn’t help but be proud on how powerful he is right now. ‘Look at what you’ve become now, Jeon Jungkook. You can have all the things you want. You’re now at the top of the pedestal.’
 


He recalled all the memories of his efforts from the start. All the confusion, heartbreak and longing. How he managed to search every piece of land in South Korea to search for his beloved only to find no luck. For so many years of longing he decided to give up his search for Taehyung for a while and focus on his career as the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter