Re: Start

Selfless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER NINE : Re: Start

 

A gentle push to close his car door was all it took for Kim Taehyung to realize that his youngest was standing right beside the door in their garage. Thankfully his long locks were tied into a ponytail earlier, so it became easier for him to spot that his youngest child who’s still wearing his pajamas running swiftly to his side. He heard the little tot whimper as he tags along a bunny plushie on his left harm.  

 

“Mama, what took you so long? Uncle Tuwtle made us scwamble for bweakfast!” Yunho cried as he went to his mom carrying a heavy bag of groceries and fresh produce.

 

“Mama, is that heavy fow you? Want Yunho to cawwy it? ” the little tot insisted

 

The brunette chuckled at the kind offer. He was pleased at the thought that he would become a capable man someday. Taehyung was happy to see how good his kids turned up to be despite him being a single parent. Amused by the thought of Yunho’s kindness, he then lowered his knees to give a quick kiss on his son’s forehead. “Soon baby. Your baby muscles aren’t made for that yet. You still need milk to get strong, just like me!” he flashed one of his radiant smile to his baby boy who’s still not buying what he said.

 

Yunho casts his eyes down and began to sulk. “But I can do it mamaaa, believe me…”

 

“Oh, I wouldn’t doubt that you can lift these once you grow old baby. But first, can you open the door for me please? Mama can’t open the door because my hands are occupied.”

 

With a newfound determination to accomplish what his mom wants to do, Yunho looked straight at him and nodded eagerly.

 

After entering the house and unloading the groceries in the pantry with the help of his son, he found his hyung on the living room figuring his way out how to properly tie Yoonhee’s thick wavy hair. He saw the way his hyung muttered “How can your mom tie your hair, this is ridiculous!” earning a long whine from the little girl.

 

“I never saw you this domestic, hyung. And for Yoonhee? Oh, my heart!” Taehyung comically told his hyung as he waves his hands and put them on his chest. The kids were giggling about the gesture but Yoongi quickly dismissed the idea and responded with a snort.

 

Kim Yoonhee’s eyes gleamed in crescents as she saw her mom.

 

“Hani’s dad invited Yoonhee for a sleepover. Isn’t that cool mamaa!?” the little girl tugged Taehyung’s hand in excitement.

 

“Did I give you my permission already? Why’s my little princess excited?” Taehyung said, arms crossed faking a frown to tease his baby girl.

 

Yoonhee immediately grabbed Taehyung’s hips and began to do hug it tight while doing aegyo to please her mom. “But mama, please, please, please! I need to pwactice with Hani for the Famwily daaay! We’re gunna look awesooomeee! And Hani’s gunna be lonely. Her dad’s not coming with her on Family daaay. ” Yoonhee cutely pleaded

 

He then glances at the back where Yunho was playing with his Mr. Bunny like he’s on a world of his own.

 

“Are you fine with it, Yunho? Yoonhee’s going to her friend for a sleepover. Are you going to give her a good luck kiss?” Taehyung looks at his youngest with a goofy grin

 

Yunho immediately twitched his eyebrows in confusion. “But mamaaa… Yunho’s too owld fow that.” he shyly looks away but then saw his sister’s gleaming smile while excitedly yelling ‘Whoa! Yunho’s a big boy now Mama!’

 

“But you’re still four and will always be my baby.” Taehyung amusingly retorted earning a blush on the little tot’s cheeks

 

“Hyung, can you do me a favor?” He turned around and look at Yoongi who was on his way to the door

 

“Isn’t it that you always ask for one? Am I your butler, Kim Taehyung?”

 

Taehyung looked at him shyly, in as much as he doesn’t want to go, he had no choice. Work is work, and sometimes you make mistakes. “I forgot to send some product samples to my client yesterday. I have to go to see them for a bit. I’ll be quick, pinky swear. Would you mind if you drop Yoonhee to her friend’s place for a while? Promise, I will treat you to the sushi place you’ve always wanted to go after this.” He pleadingly told his hyung enough to make the bargain irresistible. (Because Yoongi likes sushi and he knew it)

 

“I dun wanna stay here alone, Maaa.” Pleaded Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter