Three Seconds

Selfless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWO : 3 SECONDS

 

 

It took three seconds.

 

 

It just took three goddamned seconds before Jeon Jungkook realized Jimin’s lips are touching his, begging for entrance. He almost gave in to his ex-lover’s invitation but for some unknown reason, Taehyung’s smiling face immediately flashed through his mind. He initially flinches in the process and quickly pushed away the orange haired fella.

 

“Jungkook I feel so empty. Console me.” cried the older one

 

Truth to be told, up until this point he never fails to be the attention seeker. Whenever they go out on dates he was always the one who pushes the man out of his cage. His clingy-ness was out of the notch which sometimes always drives Jungkook insane. He was the first to break him out of his shell. He was the one who encouraged him to pursue his real passion to become a model. Hence, he might still have a soft spot for Jimin.

 

“Ya Park Jimin, are you out of your mind?” he said as he breaks off the kiss.

 

“About what, Kookie?” he said with a slur, while maintaining his composure to lean and whisper something on Jungkook’s earlobe.

 

‘This is unbelievable.’ Jungkook thought, mentally noting himself to stay calm in front of his ex-lover.

 

‘Damn you, Kim Namjoon.’ he silently curses and blames his director for this mess. To him, this is all the blonde haired guy’s fault.

 

The two became workmates on a recent project for an ad campaign for a luxury menswear brand. Perhaps it was fate when the creative director, Namjoon told Jungkook about working together with another famous model – The charming prince, Park Jimin. Namjoon thinks they’re the perfect tandem for the advertisement.

 

Initially, Jungkook doesn’t bother whether he’s going solo or doing a collaboration with different models as he was seen to be dedicated and serious with his work. He doesn’t mind working with anyone as long as he doesn’t pry on his private matters. But Jimin on the set just blew everything out of proportions.

 

“Man, you reek of alcohol! Don’t tell me you’re drunk?” Jungkook glared in disbelief



“I hope so.” he sounded desperate

 

“You know you can’t drink alcohol, Jimin.” Jungkook reminded 

 

“I can’t believe you still knew it. Hah.” He coyly mocked the guy. Deep inside he’s smiling for the fact that Jungkook still knows.. “You really love him huh? Much more than me? You loved me first did you?”

 

“What are you talking about?” he asked

 

“You didn’t fought for me hard enough to keep me. It’s so hard for me knowing I still love you for all those years, Jungkook-ah.”

 

Truth to be told, their break up was vague. Much to Jimin’s fault of leaving Jungkook hanging out in the open. “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry..” he cried. Jungkook did loved Jimin at one point but ever since he shared the same place with Taehyung, he felt so complete.

 

He just can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter