Chapter 98 || Hiding from Jerk Face ^^

The Kiss That Changed My Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~'s POV

''Woh~ He thinks he's smart. Well let's find out if you're so smart to know where I am.'' I mumbled when I got out of the hotel room and started tu stomp.

However, I was turning to a corner until I bumped into someone which made me tumble.

''Ahh!Minwoo~'' I whined while rubbing my forehead. He made a smile while rubbing his also and stood up.

''Mianheyo noona. I didn't see you coming.'' he said, plugging out his earphones and took out a hand.

''Thanks Minwoo.'' I said amd dusted off my hair and clothes. I looked up to him and smiled but I think he didn't saw that 'coz he's looking at the corner.

''What're you lookin' at?'' I asked and turned my face to where he is putting on a gaze.

''Omo noona. Good thing you went out of your room.'' he held his chest and sighed.

''Uhh waeyo?'' I asked and tilted my head to the side.

He looked at me and smiled meekily. ''Well you see, I was shocked when Youngmin-hyung told me that you two are together, which I know isn't true because I heard all what you'd argued yesterday.'' he smiled again.

''Good thing your heard. So that you know what's REALLY happening.'' Isaid and crossed my arms.

''Heheh. Anyways, then this morning, I mean midnight, I woke p from my sleep and saw Youngmin-hyung walking down the hallways.''

''He woke up in the middle of the night?'' I asked. ''So that's why he's still sleeping right now.'' I said while bopping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter