--Chapter 113 :- Unexpected

The Kiss That Changed My Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's Point of View

 

It's been months since ~~~ didn't talk to her friends, or even lay a finger on them.

Especially Youngmin.

He just kept his gaze straight to her and didn't listen to the teachers. His professors started to worry about him, since his grades are getting lower than they thought it will go higher and higher and higher to the fullest the school can give to the students.

It's already their vacation and ~~~ just locked herself in her room with Jieun, who is now living with them for 5 months, and also sho is adopted to the family.

     ''Get dressed up.'' said their mother and clapped her hands before pushing the kids to their bedrooms.

It's actually their family reunion, and many of them we're going to the Han River, and hold a party for their formal reunion beside the river.

~~~ was the first one to get her looks straight and just looked at herself in the mirror before going downstairs to wait for Jieun.

 

When Jieun came downstairs with no make-up on, ~~~ smiled and made her sit down on the couch while giving her light make-ups.

When they finished, Minwoo and Songmin came downstairs with their tuxedos on. When Minwoo saw Jieun in a cute, fluffy outfit and with the make-up, his jaw dropped and he mentally shook his head.

Jieun blushed and looked away, but silenly shed a tear. It's too sad that the two can't be together because Jiuen is now adopted and her last name was replaced to ~~~'s last name.

Then, their Jieun-unnie came last as they went to their cars and drifted quickly to Han River.

Meanwhile...

Mr. and Mrs. Jo are now helping Hyunmin to put his tuxedo on, but in a different occasion. They're usually going to held Hyunmin's birthday party, which ~~~'s family and Youngmin's family, don't even know that they have the sma eplace to celebrate their own occasions.

Kwangmin went downstairs with a matured look as his mother clapped and came to him to fix his tie once more.

Then Youngmin came also, with a down expression, which the Jo's worry even more.

Kwangmin had told his parents about what happened to Youngmin, and they all just said that he is ''overreacting''. 

But as for Kwangmin, he defended his brother by saying ''his hyung love ~~~ so much that he can't even looked away at her''.

Hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter