Chapter 90 || Purpose

The Kiss That Changed My Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

While Youngmin is helping HER mother to cook pancakes(?!) in the kitchen, his brain started to twist like the words from before stsrted to go back on his mind. Aish! Stupid Youngmin! Stop thinking about that happy for second thing! It's not time yet! He didn't realize that he is stirring the powder wildly. Some spilled ~~~'s mother and HER who is busy looking at Youngmin's stirring.

''Omo! I'm sorry auntie!'' bowed Youngmin and cleaned the counter. Mrs. ~~ laughed and got the towel from Youngmin's hands. ''It's okay. Just cook those.'' she made her eye-smile. Youngmin pursed his lips and nodded. Just by that time, he saw ~~~ looking at him. He quickly looked away and cleared his throat. He started to stir the powder, again, with a light speed. After, he quickly flipped it over and over again in the pan.

~~~ tilted her head to the side. He is acting weird lately. She shrugged it off and sat down on the couch once more. Once more, she looked at Youngmin again. Aish! Stop it ~~~! You'll melt him :P She smiled at the thought. She realized it after a few seconds and saw Kwangmin calling her to eat dinner. She closed her jaw to its real position and smiled. 

***

Once they were finished, ~~~ has to do the dishes. She held the plates with her one arm until one of them is slipping away. Good thing Youngmin's refelxes are fast. He quickly looked at the plate then to ~~~. He blinked for a second. ''Let...me..hel--help you.'' he stuttered about to get them, but ~~~ quickly moved aside. ''I can do this on my own.'' she said proudly with her heart beating loudly and fast. ''Aish stupid heart.'' she mumbled to herself.

Youngmin wrinkled his nose and quickly pushed her aside just to get the plates. ''Yah! What the hell are you doing?!'' screamed ~~~. ''I'm helping you...dumbo. Don't you want your crush help you just for a time?'' he raised his brow and looked back at ~~~. She lowered her head and raised her hand in defeat. ''Do I have a choice?'' she pursed her lips. Youngmin smirked and walked to the sink.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter