Chapter 86 || Now or Forever

The Kiss That Changed My Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~~~'s POV

It was Monday morning. My most hated day of all times. But now, it will be Sunday because I hurted the feelings of my loved one....my bestfriend.

I quickly stood up and went inside the bathroom to do my daily routines. Once I was finished doing my morning exercises, I quickly took a bathe and wore clothes that are suitable to wear in this kind of day and weather, season.

I started to pack my last things to be needed and quickly went downstairs. My lips became a more deep frown when I saw the...

''Jo Family.'' I sighed.

I saw them busy giving me glances from the dinig table. My eyes turned to Kwangmin as he looked at me and looked away with his lips pursed. Then I saw Youngmin with the corner of my eye looking at me first and did what Kwangmin did 10 seconds ago. 

''Good morning ~~~. Have breakfast with us.'' appa smiled.

''You mean with THEM?'' I asked a little angry.

''With them also. Yeah.'' mom smiled.

''I'm not in the appetite of eating. And I'm not hungry.'' I looked at Jeongmin.

''~~~. I--''

''Save it Jeongmin.'' I looked at Kwangmin and Youngmin then back to him. ''you're no use afterall.'' I chuckled.

''Watch your words ~~~!'' oppa scolded.

''What? Do you think I can watch the words that come out of my mouth? Why don't you try first so that I'll believe if you did that.'' I rolled my eyes.

''~~~!''

''No appa!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter