Chapter 95 || Killing the Two. But What About Three?

The Kiss That Changed My Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~~~'s POV

''Okay that's it! I'm gonna kill the three of you!'' I said and kicked the door JUST to get out.

Wanna know why I want to kill the THREE?! Here's what happened!!!

-- Flashback --

I leaned on the wall and started screaming. ''Bwo?! Why will WE do that in front of them?! Are they crazy?! Even if I like him I will never do that! Aish! Di I just...did I said I liked him?!!!! ANIYA!!!!!!!!!!!!''

''Yah! Stop screaming! I'll go deaf because of you brat!'' screamed Youngmin while cupping his ears.

''Sorry!'' I said and slammed the door when I got out. Until I remembered he's one of those three that I'm gonna kill today.

''Oh Hell no!!! I forgot! It's time Youngmin >:)" I opened the door slowly and silently. I saw his closed eyes while listening to his headphones on bed.

I started cracking my knuckles and muscles and ran silently closer to him.

(Flash back still not finished. Continue reading (: )

 

A short Youngmin's POV

I was listening to my headphones with my eyes closed when I felt the bed move a bit. I peeked with my one eye and saw Lee walking to the other one.

''Yah. You moved this didn't you?'' I asked rudely while removing the headphones.

''Bwo?! Naega?! Aniya! Yah! Maybe it's a ghost.'' she smirked evily.

''Aish. Brat.'' I mumbled and put on the headphones again.

I felt the bed move again. ''Yah! Really?'' I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

''What?! I'm not doing anything to you!'' she screamed while walking to the other side AGAIN.

''You'll never stop playing with me huh?! Fine!'' I went out of the room and closed the door loudly.

-- End of Flashback --

 

~~~'s POV

I wanted to get rid of Youngmin lastly so I came up to oppa's and Jeongmin's room. I heard them say Come In so I did that and smiled widely at them.

''What the heck is that smile? It's creepy.'' shivered Jeongmin.

''Uhmm.. Jeongmin, can you go out of the room first?'' i smiled.

''Wae?!'' he exclaimed. Just do what I say or I'll strangle you first!

''Just go please?'' I pouted and clasped my hands. ''And run for your life. You don't know what I'll do to you.'' a gave him a death glare.

I heard him gulp as his hands shaked and said ''N-neh!'' he stood up and bowed and shut the door loudly like JekFace.

''What was that for?'' asked oppa. ''Are you planning on killing me today?'' he asked innocently.

''Hmmm...'' I touched my chin and smiled at him. ''OF COURSE!'' I screamed at him angrily and began to run at him.

 

Youngmin's POV

I was coming back to our room when I saw Jeongmin-hyung shut the door and held his chest.

''Hyung~ What happened?'' I ran to him and saw beads of sweat rolling down h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter