Chapter 74 || ``Don't even try to go to my 'new' school!``

The Kiss That Changed My Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~~~'s POV

``Yah! I told you stop pulling me and yank away!!!`` he didn't listen to me and stopped in the garden.

``Okay. Spill them out.`` he put his hands beside his waist.

``What?!`` I asked, irritated.

``Spill them out~`` he sang and looked at me.

``Okay.`` I said calmly and cleared my throat.

 

Youngmin's POV

When she cleared , she started bursting out.

``I hate you! I hate you I hate you I hate you! You're such a jerk! I don't even did that on purpose! The coffee and cold water thing! Then you started saying that I have to pay for you stupid outfit that was waaay better worse than mine's. And you also said that you hate me also which made me glad! You're such a jerk and I hate you in the whole universe! You started making my life miserable for the last couple of week so I have to get revenge but I have no time for that! You also said that you didn't care if I'm the vice president's second daughter and most of all, I don't want to worship you ever because of you being the president's first son!!!`` she started panting heavily as she stopped.

I clapped my hands and looked at her smiling.

``So then it's my turn huh?`` I also cleared my throat and looked at her ina devilish glare.

``First of all, I hate you also and you're a brat. Second, you did that on purpose. So stop lying to me. Third, My clothes are waaaaaaaay better than you stinky outfits. Fourth, you have to pay you know. Fifth, I really hate you and I'm glad also! Sixth, You're such a brat and I hate you in the whole worl or universe as what you've said. Seventh. good luck on getting a revenge. And last, eighth, I really don't care about you.`` I said all of those calmly.

``Is that all?`` she rolled her eyes and stopped panting.

``Well...One more thing.`` I smirked evily.

 

Minwoo's POV

Since Jeongi-hyung is here now and his favorite cousin is noona, I thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter