+*+*Chapter 57 || The Party+*+*

The Kiss That Changed My Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 57 || The Party

 

~~~'s POV

I woke up 5am in the morning as I just stood up quickly and did my daily routines.

After taking a bath, I searched for an outfit to wear until I saw:

I quickly put it on and woke up the others, using the whistles in each of their bedrooms.

They stood up quickly and wore their perspective uniforms;

Dad wearing a tuxedo, mom wearing a long gown, oppa wearing a suit and unnie wearing outfits just like me.

We sat on the living room while the twins are in a deep sleep.

We pulled out our guns and put bullets in them and hid them under our pants.

We went outside of the big house with keys, rolling aroung our index fingers.

We went inside our cars as we sped off.

I made a fast speed, almost caught up by a police when he knew I'm the president's daughter.

I'm the first one to arrive in the hotel, then Songmin-oppa, Jieun-unnie, and the three.

We parked our cars and roamed aroung the place while putting hidden cameras all everywhere.

People started to come in cars as my eyes shifted to a white limousine with the Jo's in it.

I first saw Mr. jo which made me shiver.

Next is Youngmin when he's walking as he glared at me with Sa Rang clinging on his left arm.

Kwangmin trying to avoid me but looked at me once with sincere eyes.

 

Youngmin's POV

We took our seats as ~~~'s family are in the balcony with their hands calsped together.

~~~, while talking, just looked at the ground and played with her gun under the round table.

She playfully poked the trigger which made me nervous.

I looked at mom which was looking at the gun as sweat started to roll down on her face.

``Mom are you okay?`` I rubbed her back.

``Neh.``

``Then what's happening to you? Are you sick?`` i cupped my hands on one of her shoulders.

``I'm not. I'm okay. Don'tg worry.`` he ate fast as I gave her water when she's about to choke.

 

Minwoo's POV

It's lunch time when I saw Sa Rang talking to Mrs. fake in the balcony.

Good thing I put two loud hidden miccs beside the bushes as we started hearing their conversation.

``What's with the rush?``

``You know ~~~ kachi?``

``Neh. What about her?``

``She's gonna reveal your secret!``

```B...b...bwo? How did she knew about that?``

``I don't know. Youngmin just blurted it out when we're drinking Latte at a Cafe.``

``Aish!``

``What are we goona do now mom?`` we mouthed each other when we heard the word *mom.*

``Don't worry dear. We

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter