Chapter 92 || Don't ever think of doing that in front of here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Kiss That Changed My Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~~~'s POV

''Okay that's it! I'm gonna pay my own room!'' said Youngmin while dropping his bags down the floor. 

''Are you sure? What about your bag stupid!'' I shouted behind the door when he closed it quickly. ''Stupid-- ugh! I hate this trip! Why did I even said yes!'' I kiced his mallet and it dropped DEAD on the floor.

Suddenly, a loud knock knocks started to crash the door. ''I'm....COMING!'' I screamed loudly. I opened the door and saw oppa hanging Youngmin with his hand.

''What is the meaning of this?'' I asked while my brows furrowed with anger.

He didn't say anything  and pushed Youngmin in the room with a wide smile on his face. ''Yah! WHat is the meaning of this?!'' I screamed while not looking at the hurt Youngmin on the floor.

''Haven't you heard? Mr. Jo said you two will share a room for A WEEK. So don't try to get one more room or I'll--'' he stopped and looked at Youngmin deadly.

''What?'' I asked but he just closed the door wit his footsteps fading away. ''Dork.''

I mumbled then when I turned around, I saw Youngmin's eyes half centimeter away from me. I was about to scream but he quickly cupped my mouth with a sigh. 

''Don't scream or I'll--'' he also stopped wich made me irritated. ''Nevermind.'' he continued on walked away.

''God! Plase make this week any faster!'' I clasped my hands and looked at the ceiling with my closed eyes.

 

A short Youngmin's POV

Did she thought I'll kiss her?! Maybe not. Impossible. I light smirk crawled to my face. 

I started to think what will I do in the hotel room while she's here. Then, a light bulb came on top of my head. Hmmm... Since doors just open by keys, not those locks, I should do that.

I heard her humming across the room until the bathroom door closed. I quickly ran for my life in the cabinets and started to look for the keys. 

Once I found it, I unhooked it by the other one and hid it in my pocket. I knocked on the bathroom door to make sure if she's there.

''I'm here!'' she screamed with anger on her voice. I rolled my eyes and quickly took out the key.

I started to insert it inside the knob and twisted it. You can't go out not until you say it. >:)

 

~~~'s POV

I finished bathing then I realized the door has no lock-twist inside. Phew! He didn't peeked! :)

I was busy putting my clothes when something cracked, like a sound of fire crackers but soft and silent. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter