--Chapter 108 || Heart Broken

The Kiss That Changed My Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

_______________________________________________________________________________

Two months have passed and ~~~ started to fall for Sanghyun. And Jieun also stayed in their house for almost two months as she became close to one of them especially to Minwoo.

It's Tuesday of February and it's the stupidest day for Youngmin. It's Valentine's Day. He doesn't want receiving any chocolates from random girls in school.

But what most irritated him is ~~~ will be confessing to Sanghyun in that day and when he accepts her confession, they will be together.

He quickly stood up from his bed and slammed the door outside. He came downstairs and saw his family eating peacefully.

He was about to go out of the house when his father called him. ''Yes?'' he asked and looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

''Why don't you eat with us? It's still early for you to come to school today'' said his father.

Youngmin quickly rolled his eyes which Kwangmin saw. He knows that his Hyung is not in the mood so he threw a piece of bread at him and caught it.

''Thanks bro.'' said Youngmin and locked himself outside the house.

 

At the other hand, ~~~ is preparing lunch boxes for everyone since they knew that the cafeteria will be closed due to lost of ordering foods.

''We're reeady!'' screamed Jieun in front of the door with Minwoo, and Songmin.

~~~ heard them and saw Jeongmin walking grumpily to the door. ''Oh! I almost forgot!'' she said to herself and went upstairs in her room.

She saw the little pink box on her desk neatly and quickly caught it before it will fall any minute. *I wish Sanghyun-ssi will love me back.*

''Ready?'' asked Songmin when ~~~ got out of her room to the first floor of their house.

''Neh!'' they said and walked out of the house.

''Be safe kids!'' screamed Mrs. ~~ across the room.

''Neh!''

 

During their free time, the students started gving their loved ones some chocolates and flowers, and soon others became couples as other students cheered for them.

Youngmin quickly went to school only seeing lots of peo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter