Love Yourself.

Girls Who Like Girls (Who Likes Math)

I never thought I’d be doing this. Kris had pulled me into the locker room. It was the end of the day. Everyone was gone. It was just me and him. He had me undress, I wasn’t sure why I was doing this but I needed clarification. I needed someone to tell me, why this was happening to me? I came out and stood in front of him. He bit his bottom lip and shook his head trying to break out whatever trance that he was in.

 

“You’re really.. Wow. You care for your body well..”

 

“I work out.. I play basketball remember? Now, why am I ? This is so ing awkward Kris..” I covered my amenities and blushed deeply.

 

“Just hold on..” He took my wrist again as we ran to a body mirror. “Look at yourself.” I looked up at him with my eye raised. He fixed my head to look at the mirror. I looked into the mirror.

 

“What am I suppose to be looking at, Kris?”

 

“Look at you?”

 

“Okay, I see myself.”

 

“What do you like about yourself?” He said, standing behind me. He rested his chin on my shoulder and then wrapped his arms around my waist. I shuddered just a bit but then shaked it off. He was helping me out, this I know. I just had to cooperate with him and it would all be over.

 

“I like my eyes.”

 

“Why?”

 

“They are nice and round.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because my parents are asian and they blessed me with nice round brown eyes.”

 

“What else do you like about yourself?”  

 

“I like my cheeks.”

 

“Move away from your face, what do you like on your body?” He said quietly. I shrugged. How am I supposed to answer that, I have the worst self-esteem. I’m really just average. I wasn’t as beautiful as any of the other girls and I surely wasn’t as beautiful as Krystal. Krystal is so beautiful and she’s proportionately wonderful. I stayed quiet.

 

“So? What do you like?”

 

“My body? I guess. I’m not sure..” He started moving his hands, rubbing my soft skin. He knew I hated this. I don’t know why he insisted on this, I wanted to move away from him but he wouldn’t let me out of his grasp.

 

“If you won’t, I will, I’ll tell you why I love every part of you..” Kris stood in front of me and pulled me closer. He started kissing my neck and running his hands down onto my waist.

 

“Kris, stop this is ual harassment.”

 

“No, this is training. It’s going to help you find out why people like you so much.. You’re going to see it, you’re going to see why people are attracted to the actual you. Beyond all the clothes and the make up.. That’s why I had you remove everything. It’s wrong on my part for touching you, but I’m very attracted to you.” He pulled me close into his embrace.

 

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟


 

I’m still very much a lesbian. I’m not attracted to men. And I didn’t mean to lose my ity to Kris but it  just happened and I’m not sure whether I should be happy or mad at myself. I kept hugging myself. Kris promised not to mention anything of it. Going out of class, the next day, I happened to find Krystal, studying. I popped a squat next to her. She started getting up.

 

“Krystal wait..”

 

“No, Amber. Don’t talk  to me.” She walked off.

 

“No Krystal, hear me out..” I held her wrist. “Krystal you’re my best friend. I’m not fighting with you over Kris. We talked.. If you wanna still be with him, you can. It’s just a misunderstanding.. I’m.. not even..”

 

“You’re not even what? Into him? I see the way you guys look at each other Amber.. You totally want him..” She crossed her arms. It was evident she was upset. But how do I tell her I’m completely in love with her. She’d think it was bull, as though I was a liar. I can see why it’s hard to believe that I don’t have feelings for Kris. He’s my right hand wing man in game, and he always backs me up. And we always play fight, it’s like he was my brother. If only I can be as brave as him right now, I can easily take her breath away, like he did mine. I sighed softly. I was literally about to give up. Then I noticed, Krystal’s math binder. I don’t see why I can’t just confess at the math competition, when she wins and notices that I’m there for her, she’ll see I’m a great friend and then I’ll tell her I loved her all along. I bit my lip and shuffled a bit, adjusting my turtle neck. I had to conceal the secret from her about me and him.

 

“Krystal.. I never told you this but.. I like girls.” I took a deep breath. She looked at me. Like completely stared at me, as though she was analyzing my soul.

 

“You’re what?”

 

“I.. like girls.”

 

“Is that why you dress up like a dyke all the time?”

 

“...Can you leave my fashion senses out of this?” She laughed. There’s the smile and laughter that I love so much from her. She made me so happy when she smiled. “But seriously yea.. I didn’t know how to tell you because I didn’t know how you would take it..”

 

“Wow, you should’ve let me know, Amber. I got you, I know a lot of lesbian girls that wouldn’t mind being with you. You’re an extremely popular name out of everyone’s mouth lately.”

 

“Yea I know..” I sighed softly and looked away and then back at her and smiled. I learned the hard way.

 

“Maybe Hyoyeon would be interested. Girl, I got the hook up.”

 

“No, I heard Hyoyeon had a thing with this freshman named Eunkyung. Or Min or something, I’m not sure. Besides.” I looked down, blushing and smiling so hard. “I like girls who like math. Gotta run to class, see you Princess.”

 

I could hear her voice saying, “What does that mean? God she’s so stupid.” My plan was foolproof, it was going to work. I had the best plan to confess to Krystal and maybe she’ll finally be mine. I had to make a poster and buy flowers. Krystal Soo Jung was going to be mine. As for now, I needed to get rid of these hickeys and the limp Kris gave me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

((A/N)): For the uncensored version, please wait until the story is over, and I'll post the original story without the censors and edits and all the lewd scenes.