Oh Boy

The Red and the Velvet(Sequel to Ice Cream Cake)

Another day went by for Seulgi in her dream world. This time it was a happy dream. Her and Jongin were celebrating their 1st year anniversary. They decided to do what they did on their first date. They were on the roof top of the SM building. Seulgi had worn her blue dress that she wore on the first date. Jongin had on his same outfit as well. 

"This date seems very familiar." Seulgi said sarcastically in a joking way. 

"It shouldn't matter if it is just you and me." He said taking a moon flower and attaching it to her hair. She would always giggle shyly at the cheesy things he did. He poured two glasses of champagne and held his glass to herself.

"This is a toast to us." He said. Seulgi laughed knowing Jongin was not good with alcohol. In a matter of seconds he would be drunk and Seulgi would have to carry him home.  She sighed and clinked their glasses together. Seulgi drank hers in one shot while Jongin just watched her in amazement. 

"You look so hot drinking." He said in a daze. She rolled her eyes and looked elsewhere to hide her blush. She rested her head on his chest as they gazed into the stars. "Look a shooting star." Seulgi pointed at the sky. She made a wish. 

"What did you wish for?" Seulgi asked. He smirked. 

"If I told you that would ruin the surprise." Jongin said. She cutely pouted. 

"Fine my wish was-" Seulgi woke up to find her alarm ringing. She looked around and she was in her room. The sun was shining brightly in her eyes. She pouted realizing that her special moment with her dream boy was just a dream. 

Her phone beeped and she realized she had 18 missed calls and 24 text messages.  She checked her phone and saw 9 was from her group members and the other 9 was from a certain EXO member. The text messages were split in half as well. It was messages about leaving ahead of time from the girls and from Jongin a reminder of visiting him. 

She checked her schedule and saw her schedule started at 5:00 p.m. so she had time to visit him. She washed up, brushed her teeth ate breakfast and headed out to EXO's dorm. She rang the doorbell checking her hair to make sure it looked okay. He opened the door with a bright smile on his face. He stepped to the side to allow her to come in. 

Seulgi noticed he still had the cast on his foot. She sat down while he used his crutches to sit down next to her. She gave him a worried look. "Don't worry, the doctor said it will heal in a few months time. "He said giving her a warm smile. 

"It better. Seeing you not doing what you love not only hurts me but hurts your fans as well." Seulgi said. A tint of red hit his cheeks realizing that she still cared about him. 

"Would you like anything to drink? I would have done it for you but." Jongin pointed at his feet. Seulgi shook her head to say no. Instead the two spent their time catching up on things and joking around. Seulgi had missed all of this. It reminded her of her trainee days when her and Jongin were comfortable enough to tell each other anything. 

They were watching a movie until Jongin fell asleep. His head fell on Seulgi's shoulder.  She looked to see the EXO member completely knocked out. A smile crept it's way to her face. She admired his sleeping face. Softly she caressed his face. "If only you would come to me again. I missed you so much. I regretted ever letting you go. But this experience has helped me to learn that I truly do love you. You brought out many sides of me I didn't know exsisted. You made me feel millions of emotions. How I wish I could cuddle you and snuggle into you like a bear. I miss our fun and cute dates. I want to kiss you again." Seulgi whispered. 

She checked to see if he was still sleeping and indeed he was. She laid a soft kiss on his forehead. Before she knew it slowly she fell into a deep slumber. The EXO members had just returned from filming an mv when they had noticed the duo. Chanyeol gasped and roughly hit Suho on the shoulder. 

"Yah that hurts." He yelled and Chanyeol covered his hyung's mouth. He pointed towards the scene making the leader gasp as well. Baekhyun slammed open the door with Sehun closely following behind.  

"We're back." He said in a singing tone. Chanyeol and Suho both covered Baekhyun's mouth. "Shut up, we are trying to take a picture." Chanyeol said. 

"Daebak those two got back together?" Sehun whispered. The three boys shrugged. As soon as he asked that simultaneously, Seulgi and Jongin had changed positions. This time Jongin's head rested on the arm of the couch while Seulgi's head rested on his chest. He was holding her like a teddy bear. 

The four EXO members quietly squealed like teenage girls. Baekhyun slapped Chanyeol to quickly take the photos. There was some pictures with the two of them while others were selfies with the duo.  

The members silently went back out to give the two some privacy. It was 4:30 and Seulgi had finally woken up. This time she realized she was on someone's lap. She turned around and saw a smirking Jongin staring at her. Her whole face turned into a tomato as she jumped off of him and started attacking him with a pillow. 

"What are you a ert?" She asked looking down to make sure she still had her clothes on. She was still hitting him with the pillow. 

"Stop attacking me, I am injured." He said holding up his hands in defense. She stuck her tongue out at him and he grabbed a pillow hitting her as well. 

"You can't hit me. I am soft and delicate." Seulgi said batting her eyelashes. "We all know you are far from being soft and delicate." He scoffed jokingly. He was chasing Seulgi around until he tripped and landed his hand on a wall that Seulgi had just happened to have been backed upon. Their faces were inches apart. 

The two stared into each other's eyes slowly leaning in. As soon as their lips were about to touch, all the EXO members had returned along with Lay, Xiumin and Chen. Everyone gasped while Seulgi who was embarrassed ducked away and shyly greeted everyone goodbye. 

"Well look at the time I should really get going now. I don't want to be late for my schedule." She closed the door and ran off. "Aish." Jongin said frustrated by his hyungs. Baekhyun gave him a comical apologetic look. He sighed ruffling his hair. 

Seulgi who was outside waiting for her manager to pick her up, skipped around the parking lot happily. Remembering the moment and squealing excitedly.  Her heart had beated twice as fast and she felt an energy she never knew she had before. "What if we had kissed. It would have been so long since we did that." Seulgi said to herself. She was so happy that she felt like she was on top of the world.  "The return of Seulkai coming soon to theaters near you." Seulgi said bouncing around. She had never been so happy.