Huff n Puff

The Red and the Velvet(Sequel to Ice Cream Cake)

Seulgi drifted off into sleep and this time in her dreams, she was fourteen again. She wore a baby blue short flowing dress and had on a black headband. It was a bright sunny day outside. 

She sat down on the grass taking in the nice warm spring breeze. Seulgi was happy to be young again. She fell asleep and when she woke up, she found a cute baby white rabbit hopping around. 

She ran after it to play with the rabbit. The rabbit hopped into a giant hole that was in the tree. "Wait up, rabbit." She called after it but fell into the hole. 

She was falling and didn't know what to do. When she landed it hurt alot.She tried to catch her breath feeling that the ride down the whole was long. There was a glass of orange juice inside a kitchen that she hadn't notice before. She drank it and everything looked bigger. Little did Seulgi know that she became smaller. 

There was a door that was about her size so she went through it. What she found was shocking, It was like she was in a whole otheer world. 

Some people walked upside down and animals were of different shapes and sizes that would be considered irregular on Earth. She bumped into who she thought was Joy dressed up in a mouse costume. 

"Sooyoung ah, you got trapped in this place too?" She asked her. 

"Who is this Sooyoung ah you speak of. For I am gray mouse." She said confident. Seulgi looked at her like she was weird. 

"Well gray mouse, have you seen a white rabbit running around here?" She asked. 

"The white rabbit went that way." Gray mouse said. 

"Where are you talking about?" Seulgi asked. She pointed at a sign that literally said "That Way" Seulgi blushed out of embarrassment and thanked the mouse that looked so much like Joy. 

Seulgi's next destination was a place filled with things that looked alike but weren't related. She felt a tap on her shoukder and saw two people giggling. It was Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol all dressed up in the same exact outfit. 

"Hello there beautiful." They all greeted Seulgi in unison. 

"You guys too?" She asked. They all looked at her confused. Seulgi snapped out of it remembering that everyone in this weird place looked like people she knew but weren't them. 

"Are you guys triplets?" She asked. They all nodded at the same time. 

"Have you three seen a white bunny hop by, any chance?" She asked with hopeful eyes. 

"He went that way." The three said in unison but pointed at different directions. Seulgi sighed. 

"Are you two idiots? He went in through Bubble Road." Baekhyun smacked them both in the head. 

"No, you two are idiots, he went in Bubble Avenue " Chen protested. 

"No he didn't, I saw him go beneath those bushes." Chanyeol said. Seulgi decided to listen to what Chanyeol said since his was the most different. That is when she really did see the White Rabbit. He turned and saw Seulgi so he ran again. Seulgi and chased after him.

The place was very weird. There were bubbles all over the place. She saw Irene dressed in a worm costume smoking bubbles.

"One day I will become a butterfly." She said in a daze. Seulgi waved a hand in front. Irene woke up and stared at the girl. 

"What is your name?" Seulgi asked. The worm smoked a bubbled. 

"Irene." She said reading a book. Seulgi shrugged and decided to take a short break from chasing the rabbit. Irene studied her for a bit. 

"You seem a bit tired. Are you looking for something?" Irene asked. Seulgi nodded. 

"I am looking for a White Rabbit. Everytime he sees me he runs off." Seulgi looked down. 

"Or maybe he is not running. It is either he wants you to follow him or you are letting him get away every chance you have, to take him with you." Irene said smoking another bubble. 

Seulgi felt as if somehow what Irene said seemed to make sense. Seulgi decided to follow her own path without asking for anyone's help. This time she saw a large and long table. She climbed up a chair and saw cake. Her stomach growled. 

She took a bit of the cake and all of a sudden she was as big as the chairs and fell down. She got up and dusted the dirt off her dress. 

She had a better look at the table. There was alot of desserts. There was a big tea kettle and tea cups. There she saw Joy still dressed up in her mouse costume. This time she found Wendy but she was sleeping. She was dressed in the same outfit as Joy. She had brown mouse ears. A dark blue dress, a mouse tail and whiskers. A nose bubble slowly expanded then contracted. 

Swulgi smiled thinking Wendy looked adorable sleeping. She gasped as she saw Lay deeply staring at her. He wore a very tall purple magician hat and had on a purple suit with a green shirt under. 

"Why are you staring at me?" Seulgi asked. He didn't answer. He got up and put his hands on her shoulder. 

"Do you time what is know it?" He asked. Strangely Seulgi understood him but she didn't know what time it was. 

"Tea time!" He yelled very loudly. Wendy woke up, sipped some tea and then fell back asleep like nothing happened. 

Seulgi looked down and saw she was on a chair. "Do you know that everything is not what it appears?" He giggled a very weird laugh. 

"Well how so?" Seulgi tilted her head. "We are upside down." He responded witha smirk. 

She looked and confirmed it. "Maybe I should a company your trip to loom for the rabbit." He said. I will go when I feel needed to go." He giggled. Seulgi gave him a weird look and headed on her way. 

This time she saw what looked like Yeri appear then disappear in several different places. She saw year wear a purple and yellow dress. The dress was mostly purple. She had purple cat ears and whiskers. 

She stared at Seulgi. "Hello unnie." She greeted. 

"Yeri ah, you know me?" She asked surprised. Yeri nodded. 

"We are in the smae group." She smiled. Seulgi was happy that someone recognized her. 

"Anyways, I must show you the way." She took Seulgi's hand and guided her to a castle. There were exo members dressed up in deck of cards but all of them had hearts on them. 

Their were four hearts on all the card soldiers. Once they saw Yeri, they all moved out the way. She entered a court room. There were people dressed up in heart patterned outfits. Seulgi looked up and saw someone she really didn't want to see. 

"Seulgi ah, I know your upset but I didn't mean it. I just needed a friend and he was the only one I could've talked to." Krystal said with pleading eyes. She was dressed up in a queen outfit. She wore a red dress with a crown that had hearts around it. 

Seulgi didn't answer her. She shunned the queen of hearts. Krystal saw how rude Seulgi was being and gave her no more chances. 

"Guards, off with her head." Krystal said with an evil smirk. The exo members ran to Seulgi about to take her to get her head chopped off. Until one exo member interrupted. 

"She didn't answer you because she was hanging out with me." Lay said. 

"M-Mad hatter, you have been hanging out with another girl?" Krystal asked with sad eyes. 

"If you stop this now, I will go back to having tea time with you." He looked down and giggled shyly. Krystal gulped. She came to a decision. 

"Guards leave the girl." The exo members seperated themselves from her. Seulgi was happy. She bowed to Lay happily. 

With Krystal's permission, he showed Seulgi where the white rabbit was. He was relaxing eating a carrot with a nice watch necklace on. He wore a white suit with bunny ears. He turned around and saw Seulgi. Seulgi widened her eyes in shock while he smirked a very familiar cocky smile he would give her when they were trainees. 

"J-Jongin ah, you are the white rabbit?" She asked with a blush. He, just like her was in his fourteen year old self. 

"Seulgi ah, you finally caught me so now what? Will you try and let me run off again?" He asked caressing her face. She blushed even a deeper shade of crimson. 

"Time is ticking and the longer you don't come after me the farther I will be away from." He kissed her shyly on the lips since he was fourteen and Seulgi fell. 

She looked around and saw that she was in her bedroom. The sun saw burning her face and blinding her eyes. "It was just a dream?" She asked. She looked out the window and saw Jongin getting into his car while the rest of girls send him off on his way.

"What just happened?" She asked herself. Whatever it was had a strong influence on her dream.