Cool Hot Sweet Love

The Red and the Velvet(Sequel to Ice Cream Cake)

Today Seulgi was very tensed up. She had to perform with the person she really didn't want any communication with which was Jongin. This was for the Smtown concert. Their managers cut off all of their schedules so that the two could practice for the entire week. 

Seulgi was the first one to enter. She had two different outfits in her bag and water. She began stretching and warming up. After a while the door opened and Jongin stepped in with the choreographer. 

Seulgi rolled her eyes. Since their trainee days, Jongin has always kissed up to the choreographer. She smiled and shook Seulgi's hands. 

"My name is Jung Yomi and I will be your dance teacher." She said. Seulgi bowed. 

"I guess for the first time we will be dancing together in public." Jongin said to Seulgi like nothing bad ever happened between them. Seulgi wanted to yell at him and punch him in the stomach but she wanted to show her dance teacher that she could cooperate with anybody whether they were on bad terms with her or not. 

"I guess so." Seulgi smiled playing along with his friendly act. There were four parts to the dance. The first was a ballet routine. It involved alot of skinship. 

They practiced the entire day. They had to look each other in the eyes. There was chemistry but the two's eyes burned with passion. One thing the dance teacher didn't know was that when the two danced with each other it was always a competition. The competition was always between Jongin's passionate and smooth dancing versus Seulgi's sharp dance moves with an addition of her tomboyish charm. 

"You guys have got the moves and the energy but you need the emotions. I want you two to act as if you both are the only ones in the world. If you don't, I will handcuff you both together for the rest of the day." She said waving the handcuffs around. They both took a deep breath and started dancing. 

When they looked in each other's eyes, this time it was a look of love, love that they had longed for. Seulgi remembered the time she was going to take Jongin back before the incident. She remembered how happy she was. She remembered her dream where she was in Wonderland and how much she chased after Jongin before she finally caught up to him. 

Jongin remembered the time where he was very possessive when it came to Seulgi. How much his body yearned for her. How much his heart wanted to be with her. How jealous he got when everyone else heard her beautiful voice that he wanted to keep all to himself. 

They began dancing to the y hip hop dance which was the third part. That was when their love for each other was expressed at its maximum. The two poured everything they had. Jongin pressed Seulgi up against the wall which was part of the dance. The music stopped but the two hadn't realized. They both leaned in closer and closer. 

Their lips finally touched. This feeling was something Seulgi had missed the most. Their kiss got deeper and stronger. Seulgi jumped and wrapped her legs around Jongin's waist. They continued like that. 

Seulgi woke up and looked around. She was still in the dance room. No one was there. Jongin finally entered. The room was filled with awkward silence. Seulgi began stretching again. Jongin sighed to himself in relief that Seulgi didn't remember what happened. 

He blushed at the thought of kissing Seulgi but as soon as they did, she must've been so exhausted that she fell asleep on him. So he had carried the sleeping girl to the mirror where she could rest as much as she wanted.

Jongin cleared his throat."I think we should practice again." He said. Seulgi nodded and they began dancing again. It became more awkward between them which was showcased through their dancing. Jongin accidentally brushed his hand against Seulgi's chest. He blushed furiously. 

"M-Mianhae." He looked everywhere else but at her. She shrugged it off. 

"I have a question." Seulgi said as she went to take a few sips of her water. "Sure." Jongin sat down waiting for the question. 

"This might make us even more awkward but did we you know, kiss?"Seulgi asked. 

"S-Seulgi I'm sorry. I guess I got a little too carried away." He blushed. 

"Don't worry. I won't punch you. Accidents happen right?" Seulgi laughed. Jongin's heart broke after hearing Seulgi say that their kiss was an accident. 

"D-Do you think maybe we can try beingfriendsagain?" He asked the last few words rather quickly. Seulgi sighed and smile.

"If you agree not to act like such a douche then maybe I might consider it." Seulgi responded. Jongin took at as a yes and was satisfied. Seulgi on the other hand was different. Even though on the outside she looked happy. On the inside she was crying. She had wished she could've said "Let's get back together." but that was just not how it worked. 

She had known already the Jongin obviously loved Krystal, but somewhere in her heart she knew that Jongin made sure to reserve a part of his heart for her and she knew it was bigger. 

Sure they had their ups and downs but that was how relationships should've been. That was how people learned from their mistakes and that was how their relationships grew stronger. Seulgi believed that she didn't have a right to think such a way but she felt as if Krystal was the only one that was allowed to have a say in her relationship with Jongin. 

This fact bothered Seulgi but made her love Jongin even more. How he was so patient when it came to love. This made Seulgi though, even more upset with Krystal. Thanks to that dream she had in Wonderland, she now made a decision to fight for Jongin. After all she just simply wanted back what she had first.

She wanted to take Jongin along with her on her journey which was called life. She wanted be part of his journey as well. She called it, the start of a new plan. Operation catch the white rabbit was a go.