Red Dress

The Red and the Velvet(Sequel to Ice Cream Cake)

It was finally break time during Red Velvet's shooting and the girls were relieved. Some went straight to their phones to check the latest posts on Instragram while others practiced, ate or text. 

Seulgi checked her phone and saw that she had like 28 messages form Jongin. They weren't really back together but they were very flirty. 

She decided to call him instead. He immediately picked up the phone. "Why aren't you answering my texts?" He asked. 

"Did you forget that I have an mv I'm shooting?" She asked back. He remained quiet. 

"Anyways I was trying to tell you I might not be able to text you because I will be busy on tour with the guys." He said. Seulgi  was sad to hear the news since they haven't seen each other for a while because of their busy schedules. 

"How long is this tour?" Seulgi asked trying her best not to sound upset. 

"T-Three months." He nervously said. Seulgi didn't want to hear anymore. She lied to Jongin saying that she had to go back shooting which he understood and ran to her trailer. 

She began silently crying. Others may say that she was being ridiculous but to her three months sounded like a year. It was already bad enough that she couldn't see him but to not hear his voice for three months was terrible.

Seulgi calmed down and decided that she would wait for him for three months. The day they finally saw each other again came and Seulgi was happy. 

Her, Jongin and other dancers in other groups from SM were going to be put in a dance unit like the last time with Younique Unit. This unit would be called SMDW where this group would display many different genres of dancing and bring those genres together into one. 

Everyone was assigned partners. Seulgi was once again partnered up with Jongin which she was happy about but for some reason he was acting different. 

When Seulgi greeted him he greeted back but he treated her differently as if he didn't take her seriously. It was getting on her nerves but because she was with alot of her sunbaes she calmed down. 

For example after Seulgi and Jongin practiced their ballet routine he gave her a pat on the head like a little baby. Seulgi hated guys patting her on her head because it made her feel tiny. She wanted to kick him in the balls but instead she inhaled and exhaled. 

"You did great." He complimented. 

"You are not suppose to say that. You are suppose to give me constructive criticism to help me do better." Seulgi said annoyed. Jongin took a sip of water and laughed. 

"It is okay to get compliments. I was just trying to be a good friend. Now that our friendship has improved I am trying to keep our friendship long lasting." He explained. Seulgi was hurt a little by his words. Was he friendzoning  her? As much as she wanted to know why Jongin was talking so much bs about friendship she didn't have time. 

Now that the white rabbit was free from the Queen of Hearts grasp, she needed to do everything in her power to keep him from running away again. 

Nowadays Seulgi was acting a little shy towards Jongin but it looked like she needed to go back to her old ways. Or maybe she didn't realize it that she was scaring him away. 

She decided that she was going to become more assertive. She went online trying to figure out what Jongin's new ideal type was. She read all the details. 

Next time Jongin saw her, her attitude towards him was different. Jongin noticed something different about Seulgi. She wore red lipstick and her hair was dyed jet black which he thought was hot. 

She had on a two peice red body con dress that showed off a little bit of curves and her hair was in a bun. He looked at her amazed. She was very nervous though, since she was never this girly before. 

"U-Um you look nice." Jongin could barely say something. The reason why Seulgi was so dressed up was because both Red Velvet and exo were at an awards show. Red velvet was nominated for rookie group of the year while exo was nominated for artist of the year. 

Jongin couldn't stop staring at Seulgi. She noticed this and secretly smiled to herself. Red Velvet had won female rookie group of the year and bowed to many sunbaes of theirs then went on stage. 

Jongin was all smiles until on the screen they showed Seventeen and zoomed up on Wonwoo who looked embarrassed when he heard the screaming. Jongin had heard the rumours about the two dating but he hoped that it was just a rumour. 

After the award ceremony he found Seulgi backstage and grabbed her hand taking her behind a staircase. Seulgi widened her eyes realizing that she knows all too well what is about to happen. 

Jongin pinned her against the wall and kissed her. It wasn't a lovely kiss but a more rough and jealous kiss. Seulgi enjoyed it. He was begging for entrance but she wouldn't open . He released her bun as Seulgi horrified by his actions gasped. 

That bun took four hours to perfect and he took it off. Her hair fell into a big curl as Jongin kissed her again suceeding in his quest. He was about to kiss her neck but she pushee him away. She wanted to know why she would do such a thing. She was happy and all but something about this was off. 

"What is the matter with you? I thought you liked this kiss!" Jongin asked annoyed. 

"I-I do but.." 

"But what? It is either you want me back or you don't. I hate girls that can't make up their mind." He yelled. Seulgi stood their with tears in her eyes. It was too late for Jongin to fix this. She ran out crying. He ran after her but she was already in the car and before he knew it the manager drove off before he could catch his breath. 

"Why am I always such an to her when I love her?" He asked himself. He went to a lake and threw a rock at it as he cursed himself out. 

Seulgi finally reached the dorm and climbed in her bed not wanting to talk to anybody. "J-Jongin hates me. Why? Why do I always mess up things.Why?" Soon she had tears flowing down wetting up her dress. After that she fell asleep not bothering to dream that night.