Chapter 8: Daughter-in-law academy, day 2.

DAUGHTER-IN-LAW ACADEMY

The next day, was ji yeon's training again. This time, she put all her heart into making sunggyu's breakfast.

 

Sunggyu:"Mmmm,it's really nice!" Sunggyu smiled sweetly at her.

 

Ji yeon:"Ohh, really? Thank you!" Smiles back at sunggyu.

 

Mrs kim:"Ji yeon, get changed and go buy these stuff." 

 

Ji yeon:"Yes mam!"

 

Sunggyu then went to his room. He smiled happily as he saw his and ji yeon's wedding photo they took together, that was on the table.

 

Sunggyu:"Why did my heart do the flip flop thing again when she smiled at me? Do i like her? Oh sunggyu! I think i've fallen for her." Sunggyu talks to himself.

 

Then Mrs kim comes in to talk to sunggyu.

 

Mrs kim:"Son, can we talk?" 

 

Sunggyu:"Sure mum!"

 

Mrs Kim:"Well, i saw a nice girl today. She comes from the rich family, Oh family. Her name is Oh ha young. She's a really pretty and kind hearted girl, so you don't need to pretend anymore. I will tell ji yeon she isn't needed in this family anymore, In about 4 days time."

 

Sunggyu:"But mum, you can't just do what you want, and just break us off like this. Besides, ji yeon is really better now.Don't send her away. And that doesn't mean i'll accept ha young. I don't even know her." 

 

Mrs kim:"i've thought it through, she's rude to me. I like Ha young. I can introduce you to her."

 

Just then, ji yeon came down. They both immediately kept quiet

 

Ji yeon:"Omma, i'll go now okay? see you guys!:}" Ji yeon walked along the streets thinking about what happened just now. Why is omma suddenly so so cold to me? I changed my attitude towards her. Am i lacking in something? :{ Ji yeon sighed as she walked. Suddenly she heard someone call her name.

 

Sunggyu:"Ji yeon!"

 

Ji yeon:*Turns around and waves*"Hey! What are you doing here?"

 

Sunggyu:*Walks up closer to ji yeon and puts out his arm for her to hold.* "Spend some time with you?"

 

Ji yeon:*Ji yeon puts her arm around sunggyu and says*"Hehehe! Let's go then."

 

Then they finished their grocery shopping. They walked down the alley while eating ice cream. Suddenly sunggyu stopped and turned to her. 

 

Sunggyu:"Ji yeon ah." Sunggyu let's go of ji yeon's arm and faces her.
 

Ji yeon: Looks at sunggyu with innocent eyes."Neh?"

 

Sunggyu:"I... i... like you."

 

 

A/N: Hey lovely! How's your day? More and more drama coming up! Ha young is from apink by the way! :}