Chapter 10: On my knees.

DAUGHTER-IN-LAW ACADEMY

Ji yeon went to the sea and jumped inside the water, trying to drown herself. Just then, she felt a hand around her waist pulling her to shore. 

 

Sunggyu:Cups Ji yeon's cheeks with his hands. "Ji yeon! Wake up! Wake up!"

 

Ji yeon: Ji yeon slwoly opens her eyes. "Where am i? What are you doing here? Go back. I'm better off dead, let me drown."

 

Sunggyu:"Ji yeon, i love you. Don't do this, i will stop my mum from doing those things. Just never ever leave my side. *Hugs her* Ji yeon, i've never cried for a girl before, does this prove how much i love you? Im willing to give my life to let you live. Don't ever try to kill yourself. It will be killing two people, yourself, and me. I love you."

 

Ji yeon:"I don't know what i did. I feel so lost. And i thought that everything was getting better. I guess that i was never meant to be happily married."

 

Sunggyu:"I'll take you back home." Sunggyu carries ji yeon bridal style back.

 

At the house, mrs kim was happy that ji yeon knew that she didn't like her. She just smiled to ji yeon as if nothing happened. That night, while sunggyu was asleep, ji yeon went to look for mrs kim.

 

Ji yeon:"Omma, can we talk?"

 

Mrs kim:"Whatever."

 

Ji yeon:"Omma, i know i'm not the best daughter-in-law anyone can have, but i'm willing to work hard for sunggyu because i love him. I really do. I know that i'm spoilt, but i've changed my ways because i know it irritates people by being spoilt. I can everything taken away from me, except sunggyu."

 

Mrs kim:"I like ha young and that won't change, it's too late by saying all these. I'm sorry, your flight back to singapore is at 10pm tommorow. Don't ever come back to korea. Or you'll be sorry. I can give you any amount of money you want, as long as you leave my son."

 

Ji yeon:*Kneels down* "Omma, im on my knees. Please don't do this, don't take my love away from me. Please. please. I promise to take good care of you. Please. Ji yeon's tears turned into loud wails of pleas." Then sunggyu woke up due to the noise and went to the living room. 

 

Sunggyu:"Ji yeon! Get up!"

 

Ji yeon:"NO! Until your mum agrees to let me stay."

 

Sunggyu:"OMMA! PLEASE! Do you not want to see your son happy?"

 

Mrs Kim:"She'll stay. On one condition."

 

 

A/N: HEY lovely! How was your day? :} I hope you liked this chapter!