Chapter 6: Daughter-in-law academy, day 1.

DAUGHTER-IN-LAW ACADEMY

That morning, the morning before their wedding, ji yeon was awoken by the sound of noisy rooster noises all around her room. She took her pillow and covered her face, but she could still hear the noises. She sat up and saw alarm clocks all around her room.

 

Ji yeon:"My stupid mother-in-law. It's so noisy!" Ji yeon said as she placed the pillow over her face.

 

Mrs Kim:"Excuse me, housewife. You have 3 minutes to get dressed in this uniform and down to the dining table."

 

Ji yeon:"She's crazy, it's like asking a pregnant woman to give birth to her 1 week old son. Gosh, that crazy old lady." She threw the pillow on the floor and grags her feet to the bathroom.Then she went to get changed and went down. 

 

Mrs Kim:"Ji yeon, i heard you're from singapore. So you don't even know how to cook at all?"

 

Ji yeon:" Nope, not at all." Ji yeon smiles innocently.

 

Mrs kim:"I'll give you this cookbook, and you follow this and prepare a breakfast for your husband."

 

Ji yeon turned to sunggyu to find him smiling widely at her. *AHAHAHA, very funny.*she thought sarcastically.

 

Ji yeon:"Yes, omma. I'll do it."

 

Then she went to the kitchen and cooked.

 

Ji yeon:"Okay, so egg, flour, blah blah blah. Sugar." She smiled to herself. 

She added five teaspoons of sugar in the batter for sunggyu's pancakes.

 

Ji yeon:"Here honey." She said as she placed sunggyu's pancakes on the table.

 

Sunggyu ate the pancakes and started coughing. 

 

Ji yeon:"You alright?" She smiles innocently but is laughing like crazy inside.

 

Sunggyu:"Yes, i'm just having a cough." he lied as his mother was standing there. Sunggyu turns to ji yeon and gives a fake smile. :}

 

 

A/N: How was your day my lovely reader? Hope you had a nice time reading this chapter!:} Do understand i write a few chapters in a day, so some will be a little lousy, or a little dragged. :}