Chapter 3: Marriage?!

DAUGHTER-IN-LAW ACADEMY

Soon, it was 1.30 when ji yeon was getting ready to leave her house. Just then, her mum rang the doorbell.

 

Ji yeon:"Who's that?"

 

Ji yeon's mum:"It's me, your omma!"

 

Then ji yeon opened the door. 

 

Ji yeon:"Ah, omma, what brings you here?" 

 

Ji yeon's mum:"Can't a mum visit her daughter? Come on, let's go for lunch together! I'll drive"

 

Then they reached the restaurant carpark shortly. They talked about their funny past experiences and laughed. Soon, they reached their table. Ji yeon stood rooted to the ground and stared at what was what of in front of her -- sunggyu, with widened eyes. 

 

Ji yeon:"Mwo?! You again?!"

 

Sunggyu:"You're having lunch with me and my mum?!"

 

Ji yeon:"OMMA! WHAT IS HAPPENING?!"

 

Ji yeon's mum:"Sit, and let's talk dear."

 

Sunggyu's mum:"At least greet your mother in law." *eyed ji yeon*

 

Ji yeon:"MWO?! Mother in law?!"

 

Just then, ji yeon's mum lightly kicked ji yeon's leg. 

 

Ji yeon:"Uh hello auntie." *Bows reluctantly*

 

Sunggyu's mum:"That's more like it. Now, the reason why the four of us are here is because you, ji yeon and you, sunggyu are going to get married. I think ji yeon will make a good match as she's very hardworking. Your wedding will be on the 24th."

 

Sunggyu and Ji yeon: "WHAT?! THAT'S IN 4 DAYS!"

 

Ji yeon: "Mummmmmmmmmm, outside, NOW."

 

-Outside-

 

Ji yeon:"IS THIS IT? I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO SURPRISE ME. WELL, THAT WAS A HUGE SURPRISE ACTUALLY, THANKS MUM, THANKS. Real nice heart attack."

 

Ji yeon's mum:"Just give it a try, take this as a learning experience, if it doesn't work out, then you'll know how to work things out the next time."

 

Ji yeon:"Mum, this is a marriage we're talking about. I can't just divorce anytime i like."

 

Ji yeon's mum:"Ji yeon, please?"

 

Ji yeon:"I'm a lesbian actually mum."

 

Ji yeon's mum:"Yeah right, nice try. Just go and give your best. There's nothing bad about marriage."

 

Ji yeon:"Me?! Marry that fellow? Mum, just feed me to the sharks."

 

Ji yeon's mum:"It will be a nice experience, trust me! Stop being such a spoilt brat."

 

Ji yeon:"I still have work! I'll just give it a try only this time."

 

 

A/N: Hey reader! How's your day? I'm still lacking i know! :{ Give me time to get the hang of it, hehehe b: Thanks <3