Chapter 5: I live with you now, fiancee A.K.A Stubborn pig.

DAUGHTER-IN-LAW ACADEMY

Then, they reached sunggyu's house. Ji yeon could feel her anger rising with every step she took furthur in sunggyu's house. Sunggyu hid behind the wall wanting to play a fool with ji yeon. 

 

Sunggyu:"BOO!" *Starts laughing*

 

Ji yeon: *Blinks at sunggyu* "AHHHH! Do you think it's very funny mister?"

 

Sunggyu:"Come on, i'm making an effort to make friends with you. Besides, it's a few days to our wedding. Unless you want to put tissue paper on our lips when we kiss during the wedding?" *Pouts his lips*

 

Ji yeon:"Who says i'm going to kiss you?! Stop with your nonsense. I'm not going to entertain people like you. Now show me where's my room." *Walks further inside the house*

 

Sunggyu:*Walks beside her and faces her* "Hello miss, i'm making efforts and you keep giving me the cold shoulder. That day wasn't even my fault and you still try to act as if i was at fault. Mind you, my fiancee, AKA stubborn pig." 

 

Ji yeon:*Turns to face sunggyu* "WHO ARE YOU CALLING STUBBORN PIG?"

 

Their faces were inches away. Both sunggyu and ji yeon were feeling very awkward. Just then, sunggyu's mum walked inside the hallway.

 

Mrs kim:"Stop fighting, it's only your first day for goodness sake. Ji yeon you're sleeping with sunggyu since i'm living here. There are only two rooms in this house."

 

Ji yeon:"MWO?! Aish, okay. I shall resign to my fate. I'm jinxed." *Facepalms herself.*

 

Mrs kim:"Behave yourself. Don't make me hate you as a daughter-in-law."

 

That night, ji yeon was tossing and turning beside sunggyu. 

 

Sunggyu:"Keep moving somemore and my bed will break. Sleep now, you have chores tommorow."

 

Ji yeon:*Turns to face sunggyu* "Well, that was nice,not! I hate my life, i have to be stripped from my job, which is the dearest thing to me. And marry you."

 

Sunggyu:"Do you think i want to marry someone like you? You're pretty but all you care about is work, and your attitude is atrocious. What for have a pretty face when you're so ugly inside?"

 

Ji yeon:(Thinking) Why does what he said make sense? I think he's right. *Turns to face the window* "Well, i don't like listening to your nonsense. Goodnight stubborn donkey."

 

Sunggyu:"Whatever stubborn pig."

 

A/N: I know they're fighting non-stop hehe! b: More to come! How was your day anyway, my lovely reader? :}