Chapter 7: The wedding.

DAUGHTER-IN-LAW ACADEMY

The next morning, Sunggyu woke ji yeon up. 

 

Sunggyu:"I couldn't say this yesterday. You're trying to kill me with you pancakes?! It was too sweet. What on earth were you trying to do?" Sunggyu asked angrily while sitting up on the bed.

 

Ji yeon:"What? It was my first time don't put me down like that!" Then she faked her tears.

 

Sunggyu:"Omo, i'm sorry. I didn't mean to. Don't cry." He wanted to wipe away ji yeon's "tears" but didn't dare to.

 

Ji yeon:"Gotcha! hahahahhahha!" Then she pinched sunggyu's cheeks lightly and thought *I just did that?! O.O*

 

Sunggyu:"Since when you joked with me? Are you having a fever today?" Sunggyu blushed slightly as he touched his cheek that ji yeon pinched.

 

Ji yeon:"I didn't go crazy overnight sunggyu. I realised what you said was true and it wasn't bad having you as a husband. You're actually a cool guy. Probably i'd say my ideal guy." Ji yeon smiled, then thought *I actually just said that!!*

 

Sunggyu:"Woah, ji yeon, i don't know what to say. I'm happy for you." Sunggyu smiles widely and ji yeon.

 

Ji yeon:"Come on, let's go get ready for the wedding." Ji yeon said as she got up and pats sunggyu's hand.

 

Sunggyu:"Oh right! It's today!" Sunggyu smiled and thought *She keeps touching me today, and my heart keeps having that flip flop thing!*

 

Then ji yeon changed into a poofy dress like this:

korean-wedding-dresses-1.jpg

They then walked down this aisle:

wedding-aisle-decorations.jpg

As they were walking down the aisle, they had to hold hands. Sunggyu felt ji yeon's hand tighten around his. Sunggyu turned to her and she smiled. They had said their vows, and now was the moment of professing their love to each other -- the kiss. Ji yeon and sunggyu kissed, however ji yeon felt sunggyu's kiss was real, like he felt something for her. 

 

A/N: How's your day my lovely? :} More drama coming up!