Chapter 11: Maid treatment.

DAUGHTER-IN-LAW ACADEMY

 

Ji yeon:"Yes omma. I'll do anything!"

 

Mrs kim:"You get the same treatment as the maids. You sleep on the floor with them."

 

Sunggyu:"Omma! You can't do this to my wife!"

 

Mrs kim:"Which means she can't stay then."

 

Ji yeon:*Bites her lip.*"I'll do it."

 

Sunggyu:"What?"

 

Ji yeon:"I'll do it."

 

Sunggyu:"KIM JI YEON! ARE YOU CRAZY OR CRAZY?!"

 

Ji yeon:*Cups sunggyu's cheek with her hand.*"Sunggyu, love can make someone crazy. Yes, it can. I'm willing to do it to be with you."

 

Sunggyu:"Is that all mum? Can she stay?"

 

Mrs kim:*Smirks* "Yes, goodnight."

 

The next morning, ji yeon woke up and did all the household chores. Mrs kim was not pleased at all. She would do anything to make ji yeon leave. The following day, Ji yeon made a nice breakfast for mrs kim. 

 

Mrs kim:"Ji yeon, come here." 

 

Ji yeon:"yes omma?"

 

Mrs kim:"i'm sorry."

 

Ji yeon:"There's nothing to be sorry about omma! It was my fault from the start. You thought me how to be strong. I need to thank you."

 

Mrs kim:"I believe you and sunggyu will make a great couple. :} *Hugs ji yeon*

 

Ji yeon:"Omma! Thank you so much. Thank you."

 

Sunggyu:"I see mother and daughter happily together hey! :}"

 

Ji yeon:"Baby Gyu, you're here! :}"

 

Sunggyu:"Yes baby.:}"

 

So Ji yeon and sunggyu started talking happily.

 

Mrs kim:(thinking) I won't let you off so easily ji yeon, your flight to Singapore is cancelled. But it doesn't mean my plans to make sunggyu and ha young is. *Smirks*

 

 

A/N:Hello lovely! Let's just say, sunggyu's mum is evil and can't wait to get rid of ji yeon. What will she do?!