Chapter 13: Ha Young's evil plan.

DAUGHTER-IN-LAW ACADEMY

The next morning, ji yeon woke up at 8. Sunggyu was still asleep, so she decided to wait for him to wake up then make some food for him. Since the daughter-in-law academy was no more needed for her, she could do whatever she wanted now, and obviously, mrs kim wouldn't and didn't care at all. Then she had a phone call. 

 

Ji yeon:"Hello?"

 

Ji yeon's friend:"Ji yeon ah! It's chae young here! How are you? Do you want to go out today? Girl's day shopping! :}"

 

Ji yeon:"Hmmm, I've been good. Since i'm free today, we can go out then! :}"

 

Ji yeon's friend:"So we'll meet at 1 outside the mall where we met last time?"
 

Ji yeon:"Sure! :}"

 

Just then, sunggyu woke up.

 

Ji yeon:"Dear, i'll be going out with my friend today, she's a girl don't worry."

 

Sunggyu:"Oh sure! Will you be home for dinner baby?"

 

Ji yeon:"Yup! I'll go get ready. See you!"

 

Soon, it was afternoon. Ji yeon went out, and sunggyu was at home doing work on the computer. Mrs kim took this chance to let ha young know sunggyu even better. Sunggyu was doing some work in his bedroom when Ha young came in all of a sudden.

 

Ha young:"Hey sunggyu." She said seductively.

 

Sunggyu:"What are you doing here?"

 

Ha young moves closer and sits on the bed beside him and whispers in his ear: "To know you better."

 

Sunggyu:"I don't have time for you. And even if we do get married, i'll still see my real wife behind your back."

 

Ha young:"DON'T YOU DARE." Ha young pushes his laptop away and starts kissing sunggyu. Just then, Ji yeon came in.

 

 

A/N: How was your day? I hope you liked this chapter! :}