Chapter 1; Work, work, work.

DAUGHTER-IN-LAW ACADEMY

 

Ji yeon was a normal girl, who came from Singapore to work in korea as a businesswoman. She was as stubborn as a donkey and never admitted that she was wrong. It was about 2 in the afternoon when Ji yeon felt her stomach rumbling.
 
 
She would normally skip lunch and go on with her work the whole day. But today, she felt pain, so she decided to leave the office for a quick bite. To her surprise, the day she went out for lunch was the day her life was about to change. She ran out of her office with her laptop in her hands to grab lunch. Just then, she bumped into someone.
 
 
Ji yeon: "Hey you! *points at sunggyu* Watch where you're going."
 
 
 
Sunggyu was never the type to scold or fight with a lady, but this time, he felt that he wasn't in the wrong and that ji yeon bumped into him.
 
 
 
Sunggyu: "What? Don't be unreasonable okay, don't think because you dress nicely and stuff, so you can bully people. Look here, i'm not the type of guy who scolds women. But this time, it really wasn't my fault, because you bumped into me. So it clearly wasn't my fault, and you should be apologising."
 
 
 
Ji yeon knew very well that it wasn't sunggyu's fault, but she never ever would apologise to anyone, because she always felt she was right. Ji yeon was about to hit sunggyu when myungsoo caught her hand.
 
 
 
Ji yeon: "Oh, okay. I'll let you off this time, the next time you'll get a big punch from me. Watch out!"
 
 
 
Then ji yeon walked away. 
 
 
 
L: "Who does she think she is?"
 
 
 
Sunggyu: "I don't know, but whoever marries her is jinxed. She's worse than a grumpy grandma, sheesh!"
 
 
 
Woohyun: "But she's kind of pretty!"
 
 
 
Sunggyu and L: *Sighs in exasperation at woohyun*.
 
 
 
 
A/N: Hey readers! How's your day? Hehehe! I hope you liked my first chapter. Subscribe, subscribe, subscribe! I do daily updates, so rest assured of no long waits. <3 :} I know i'm lacking, because i haven't written for a while after i finished my 13th fic. I became kind of lazy b: Hehehehe! :}