KrisHo

EXO WHATEVER PAIRINGS(with conditions)

Hotel transylvania-au: Krisho. Based on werewolves in hotel transylvania. i watched hotel transylvania yesterday and it remind me about krisho and bratty children.

words count: 2844


Kris opened their front door expecting a loud welcome from each of his kids with the first twins complaining to him that their appa force them to do chores around the house, third child coming to him with the second twins in tow, his sixth child grinning from ear to ear while trying to talk louder than his older twins who had been whining about basically everything, seventh child will silently give him a warm hug before goes back to do what he had been doing before he come home, his youngest three will attempt to climb on him or pulling his pants demanding for him to pick them up and finally, at the corner of their front door stood his beautiful husband smiling warmly at him before disappearing behind the door. However, today is not what he had been expecting. The house was a mess, toys were scattered everywhere at their front door. How the kids manage to make a mess like that is beyond him. The first thing that greeted him when he steps inside their house is his feet make a contact with a Lego. He hissed when the little thing digs into his feet deeper when a loud shrilled echoed through the whole room. Kris picked the toy he had step on and pushed away the others to make some room for him to walk.

Kris was shocked when he saw wolf pups were everywhere around the living room. He yelps when something bit his toe and clawing his pants. He looks down only to meet with two baby wolf growling at him. He smiles at the cute action his sons made. He put down his briefcase and picked both of them up into his arms and caressing behind the wolf’s ears. Both of them change back into their human form, smiling and clapping their hands when they finally can say the word ‘baba’. Kris kissed their forehead and set them down on their own two feet back. He is almost certain that the two will demand to be picked up again but both of his youngest sons climb on their older brothers back and pretend to ride a horse. Kris was dumbfounded. How the heck Jongin and Sehun pretend to ride a horse when they are obviously sitting on a wolf?

“Fan! You are home! Can you help me with the kids?”

“Babe, what happen here?”

“I will tell you later. Help me first please?” Kris instantly picks up his two maknaes from their brothers before they can shake their little brothers off of their body. Kris put the maknae on the couch and tells the two to change back into their human form.

“Baba!” Chanyeol and Baekhyun shout and hugged their father tightly. Kris kissed their head before asking where the others are. Kris moved away to find the others. Kris found his two oldest twins in the kitchen, busy stuffing their face with food. “Minseok, Luhan, why are you eating in that form? Change back boys”

“Hey baba, welcome home” Luhan said once he had change back into his human form. Luhan grab his twin’s tail hard until the wolf growl at him. Kris sighs a little before pulling Luhan’s hand off of his twin’s tail. The wolf instantly change into his human form and smile at his father. “Minseok, did appa knew you eat chocolate?”

“No? Baba please! Don’t tell appa. If not, he will ban me from eating my chocolate. Please Baba! Spare my life!” Minseok pleads, begging for mercy.

“You are not going to die just because you didn’t eat your chocolate Minseok.”

“Yes baba! I will die. Chocolate is my daily dose!” the twelve years old boy pleads to his father, tears threatening to fall while his twin grinning from ear to ear seeing his twin’s misery.

“Fine, just give me the chocolate, wash your hands and take Baekhyun, Jongdae and Chanyeol to take a bath. Luhan, stop grinning and help your twin. If not I will be the one who banned you from drinking bubble tea for at least a month.” Luhan gaps at his father. He glared at his father mumbling something incoherent before stomping off from the kitchen. Kris shrugged it off while eating the chocolate bar Minseok gave to him earlier.

Later that night when everything had fall in place and the kids already tug in safely in their respective bed, Kris can finally take a relief sigh and lay on the bed. He was about to closes his eyes when the bed dips a bit and later he felt a kiss land on his cheek. Kris opened his eyes only to meet with his beautiful husband, smiling gently at him. He smiled back at the shorter caressing his husband’s cheek gently while pulling him into his embrace. “I’m not going to ask ‘how was your day today’ because I know how hectic it is, but I really want to know why all of our kids suddenly turn into a wolf. They never did that before, unless we were at our hometown or at least at spacious area.”

“Well, it’s started with the beagle line. You also know that whatever chaos happen in this house would cause by them. So, from what I had ‘investigated’ it’s started with Jongdae and Baekhyun had a mini fight that later on turn into a big one. Apparently, your sons decide that in order to win this fight they need to fight like a ‘big’ wolf. Minseok and Luhan tried to be a good big brother by trying to solve their younger brothers’ mini quarrel, but end up worsen the situation. Yixing on the other hand, well… he just sat there watching the quarrel unfold in front of him while occasionally throwing comments that makes them more work up. I swear he is the most mischief kid we had. Kyungsoo didn’t even bother with the whole situation even though he is clearly annoyed with it. However, our little triplets were surprisingly being a good boy today, well… until they see one by one of their brothers’ shift into a wolf. One of the oldest must help the three changed. I bet its Yixing. Then you came in, and the rest is history” Suho explained to his husband smiling a little when the latter caressing his back gently with a smile tug on his handsome face.

“Hmm… that’s a lot for you to handle by yourselves. You know baby, I think the kids wants to play without any care in this world. How about, we go for a vacation? It’s been a long time wasn’t it?” When Kris looked at his husband, he already had sparkly eyes and a big smile tugging on his plump pink lips that Kris can’t help to kiss. Suho on the other hand peppered Kris’ face with kisses all over it from the latter forehead, down to his eyelids, cheeks, nose, chin and finally giving those kissable lips of his beloved husband a lingering sweet kiss. “Let’s do that” Suho whispered, smiling widely at his mate. Kris chuckled seeing his spouse cute behaviour. He pull Suho close to him letting his head rest on his chest, hugging his husband tightly while pulling the comforter over their body to keep them warm. Well, he needs to start planning their vacation if he wants his family to have a memorable holiday ever.

-

“I’m starting to think that this is a bad idea babe” Kris said as soon as they arrive at the hotel they had chosen to stay for three days. “Me too Fan, me too” Suho sigh looking at his kids scattering everywhere around the hotel lobby. There are already two vase broke, three kids hanging on the chandelier and three kids playing soccer in the lobby room and mind I’m telling you it’s not even three minutes after their arrival.

The two didn’t have an opportunity to shift into a wolf in order to gather their rowdy kids since the hotel owner had come to greet them personally.

“Welcome to Hotel Transylvania! This hotel is for special creatures to escape from cruel world and a place to be ourselves without feeling out of the place. In other word, ‘hotel for monsters’. So, how can I help you Mr and Mrs Wu”

“I’m not a woman”

“I know”

“So, don’t call me Mrs”

“You married an Alpha. That’s made you a ‘wife’ and also a ‘Mrs’”

“I am a capable Beta. I can tear you apart in seconds only”

“WOOOO… You got a feisty wife Yifan”

“ you, Drac!” Suho kick the hotel owner on his shin and turn around to attend to his kids. Kris laughed at his friend’s misery.

“Serve you right man. Why do you need to make him mad?”

“Urghh… remind me not to mess up with him again and please remind him to not call me that again.”

“It’s your fault. If you don’t make him piss off he would not call you that. What’s wrong with calling you ‘Drac’? You are a Dracula after all.”

“So, it would be okay for me to call you ‘wolf’? It will be like ‘Hey wolfie how are you?’ or ‘hey wolfie what are you doing?’ or ‘What’s up wolfie!’ or ‘Hey-”

“Okay! Stop it! I get it. Stop being annoying.”

“Good. So, what’s make you came here? It’s been million years since you came here. What’s up dude?”

“For every curse I can throw to you Kangin, it’s only had been a month” Kris facepalmed.

“Oh… let me rephrase it to you. What are you doing here with your wife and kids dude? You officially had ruined your single life by bringing them here. Say good bye to your freedom”

“Dude, you had a daughter remember?”

“Yes, that’s right. A daughter. You my man literally had like what? Hundred kids?”

“Ten kids only. Ten. I am not that ”

“Yeah yeah. Whatever you said.  So, what can I help you? Well aside from cleaning messes that your kids manage to make in ten minutes” Kangin said smiling when his housekeepers flying everywhere around the lobby room cleaning the said mess and replacing the broken one with the new one.

“I need an open field. They need place to play around and I still need to teach my three youngest sons to shift by themselves”

“If that’s the case, you are in the right place Mr Wu! I’m glad you choose our hotel as your choice of ‘spending your precious free time’ with your kids and wife. I will give you your key to one of our suites here. Before that, let me tell you a bit about this hotel. This hotel was built in year 1900 after the birth of my beautiful princess. It was built with so much care and was taken care by our professional housekeeper whi- Ouf!”

“Shut up. I hate histories. So, don’t tell me anything related to the damn history. Just give me the damn key” Kris said after punching his friend on his stomach which the Dracula immediately pass him the key to his suite.

-

On the next day, Kris and Suho bring their little wolf to the hotel yard. Kris is literally trying to make his kids listen to what he’s going to say but the kids already shift themselves into a wolf and running straight to the jungle around them. There are only three maknae running around them with their short legs and clapping happily trying to follow their brothers’ footsteps which easily catch by Suho.

“Fan, let me take care of this three mischievous maknae. You on the other hand can go take a look for the other seven kids. Let them play. Just keep an eye on each of them, okay honey?” Kris nod while shifting himself into a black wolf. He sprint into the woods trying to track his kids scents’ in order to pin point their whereabouts.

Kris stops running when he found his kids playing in the middle of the forest. He moves behind a tree and watch the kids silently, smiling to himself. He follows every step his kids make, ensuring that no one escapes his line of vision. The kids seem to enjoy themselves more than he can remember. 

Ten year old Yixing had changed back to his human form and climb on the tree to escape from being tag by Jongdae. Yixing was enjoying himself on the tree when he saw Kyungsoo looking up at him with innocent eyes. He sighs before climb down, hold Kyungsoo who is still in his wolf form in his arm and climb back on the tree.

Minseok and Luhan busy teasing Jongdae with fake sounds hoping he will fall for it, which he is. Kris rolled his eyes seeing his kids play such a low-key trick on their younger brother. Baekhyun and Chanyeol on the other hand can’t contain their giggle thus making them the next target. Both of them run as fast as they can making Kris stand on guard and wider his vision.

A cry of pain can be heard not long after the beagle run. The kids already fall out from his vision by then. Kris immediately sprints to where his kids were while giving his other kids sign to stay put until he came back. Kris can smell another wolf near his kids. He fastens his moves to catch up with them. He sees that two of his kids crouch down in front of a tree while the oldest of the three stand on guard. Baekhyun stand as a shield in front of his younger brothers to protect his siblings. Kris growl when he sees another wolf near his kids. He pulled Baekhyun to his side and snarl at the other wolf. The said wolf growl back at him and immediately cower when the wolf realise that he confront with an alpha. When Kris sure that the wolf had gone far enough he turn his head to look at his sons. Chanyeol’s left leg was injured. He bite Chanyeol’s nape and motion his second twins to walk in front of him. He fetches his other kids so that they can go back to his husband and treat Chanyeol’s wound.

-

“Oh my god, what happen?!” Suho nearly growl at his husband for letting one of his kids get injured. One look from Kris, he knew that something is up. So, he swallows his protectiveness.

“A-appa… h-hurts… help me…” Chanyeol wail after Kris help him change back to his human form.

“Come here baby, appa will treat your wound okay? Yifan, take Tao, Jongin and Sehun with you please? And please make sure the other kids take their bath. Kids, listen to baba okay? I will be back.” Suho turn around with Chanyeol in his arm leaving the other nine in his husband hands.

“Baba, is Yeollie hyung going to be okay?”

“Don’t worry Kyungie, he’s going to be okay. Let’s go kids. Take a bath and then I will tug you all in bed.” He gives a three year old Tao to Minseok for him to hold and ask Luhan to hold the second twins, Baekhyun’s and Jongdae’s hand while Yixing hold Kyungsoo’s hand. Kris picks up Jongin and Sehun and led his kids back to the hotel.

“Can you read us bedtime story Baba?” Jongdae said looking up at his father.

“Of course.” He smiles down at his kids who had sparkling eyes on each of them. He is glad that all of his kids inherit his husband’s sparkling eyes. The same sparkle eyes that make him fall harder for his spouse.

He doubts that after what happen today his husband will let him alone with his kids. But, he will convince his spouse that he can take care of them all. It just today is not a lucky day for him. He can tell that the wolf they encounter back in the forest does not want to harm his kids. The wolf is only protecting his territory. It was a common thing for wolf to protect what belongs to them like how he protects his kids. He just hopes that this kind of thing would not happen again. Their second day on vacation was not what he had expected. They have three days more to go before their little vacation ends. He will make sure next they onward will be full of joy for his dear family.


I dedicate this chap to dtdtdtdtdt. I’m sorry for being a to you guys. You can trash-talk me. I will accept it with open arms. I just caught up with life. So… this is what happened. Hope you guys enjoy and I hope that I’m not disappointing you, dtdtdtdtdt. See you all next time!

p/s: please tell me if there is any errors okay?