KrisHo 2.0

EXO WHATEVER PAIRINGS(with conditions)

UrNumber1- Krisho! Highschoolau where Kris's is cool bad school jock who has a soft spot for his cute nerdy class mate Junmyeon

Words Count: 4210

p/s: I am sorry because Kris is not bad enough and Suho is not cute enough. Honestly, I don't have any idea how to create those character... I'm sorry... :( 

 

 

Wu Yifan or better known as Kris Wu is a simple teenage boy with exceptionally handsome face and undoubtedly rich as . He likes his routine go smoothly. He will go on full fledge raged if there is any flaws in his morning routine. Once, when his morning routine of running around basketball court had been ruin by some heavy rain, he put on his face for the whole day and pushes just anyone who gets in his way. Kris Wu can be a patient guy if he wants but will flip the table if people do not listen to what he had been saying. Take Park Chanyeol as an example. Kris was so generous to postpone their basketball practice on that evening so that he can teach his idiot of friend to at least pass his English class, but somehow Park Chanyeol had the nerve to pull his phone out of his pocket and start texting his boyfriend. Let just say that Park Chanyeol had been grateful he still breathing till this day.

Kim Junmyeon or Suho Kim as what his fans had been call is a nerdy boy with an absolute pretty face that everyone doted on. Suho Kim is an epitome of perfectionist. He likes his uniform outfit free from any crease and stains. Ever since a student unceremoniously touch his sleeve and leave some stain he believe is ketchup judging from plastic wrapper the student was holding, he immediately frown before glaring at every single thing in his view including the floor his stepping on. Save to say, after the incident takes place no one brave enough to touch him except for his two best friends that never care about his distaste in anything. Suho Kim even goes as far as chocking both his best friend but to no avail. Suho Kim starts weighing his life choice of taking a diva and a prima donna as his best friend. Whatever it is, he still loves his two best friends Byun Baekhyun and Luhan because without them, his life would be boring as boring as a rock.

Kris Wu and Suho Kim had never cross path for the first three months Kris transferred to their school. The two can only be considered as a mere classmate if anyone could say. No one had ever seen them talk to each other. The thought of them ever breathing the same air give chills running inside their body. People in SM High School declare that if both of them ever cross path, the whole school might end up upside down. Both of them have one similarity which is their temper. Sure, both of them can be patient but once they pissed off, no one can ever interfere.

One time, a student openly insults Suho in front of the whole cafeteria. At first he only deafens his ears but when his family name was mention, he immediately slaps the student’s face without hesitation. He give a warning to all students present at that time saying that if he ever hear anyone insulting his family’s name again, he will not hesitate to kill them with his own hand.

The exact same case happens to Kris Wu only this time it’s located in front of the school building where parents can see what happen clearly. Kris launches his fist directly on the student’s jaw before beating the out of him. The poor boy was left unconscious on the ground before brought to the hospital for check-up. Kris was suspended for a week with homework for every subject he took and is expected to finish by the time he came back to school.

The first time they cross path is when the both of them wants to grab the same book in the library. Cliché, I know. The best thing is the book both of them wants is actually ‘Make your own toys(A Practical Guide to a Better Love Life)’ book. Suho blush when Kris raised his eyebrow at the shorter one. “It’s a dare! Luhan make me do it” Suho said with wide eyes before dashing out of Kris view. The taller of the two chuckles a little before putting it back on the bookshelf.

Their encounter in the library is not pure coincidence. Kris had been following his classmate like a total creep a day after incident in the cafeteria occurred. Kris feel amused at the sudden change of behaviour, thus explain his sudden interest on his cute classmate. He never thought that a cute bunny like him can be fierce if he wanted.

The second time they face each other is when Suho barge into their school washroom with a loud bang, instantly locking the door behind him. His right hand still on the doorknob as he slowly leans his forehead on the door with a heavy sigh. Suho takes a deep breath before turning around only to see two tall guys with one guy kneeling and is in the middle of ping the other guy’s fly. Suho raise his eyebrow at the two while trying not to blush at the intense stare one of them is throwing. “Hey Suho, good thing you are here. Do you mind helping me ping Kris’ fly? I think it’s stuck”

Kris pushes his friend away from his private area when the guy starts touching him more than necessary. “It’s okay Chanyeol. I can do it myself”

“Are you sure?” Chanyeol ask doubtfully while still eyeing the zipper.

“Yes, just go” Chanyeol shrug, making his way out of the bathroom after patting Suho on the shoulder.

Kris Wu and Suho Kim awkwardly stood in the middle of the toilet after Chanyeol made his way out. Suho nod a little, acknowledging the other’s present before shuffling his way to the sink to wash his face. He looks up at the mirrored glass, looking at the guy behind him when he cleared his throat.

“The zipper got stuck, so…” Kris caressed his neck awkwardly not looking at the other’s face.

“So I’ve been told” Suho smirk a little, quickly naturalising his face before smiling cutely at the taller. He left Kris alone in the bathroom so that the guy can settle his problem peacefully not even realising the dumbstruck look his tall classmate has when the former smiles at him.

Kris had been wary of Suho’s present for almost a week after the incident take place. He will look around, observing the area to ensure that the cute bunny is not somewhere near him. However, the seventh day of him avoiding the shorter one is not his lucky day. The cause of his wariness somehow manages to stand beside him mirroring the way he acts. “Kris? What are you doing behind the pillar? Are you avoiding someone?” Suho looks up, blinking his wide eyes at the taller.

“S-suho… What are you doing here?”

“Well, it’s been like a week you hide behind this pillar. Are you avoiding someone or stalking someone?”

Silent engulfing them for a few seconds before Kris change his facial expression. “It’s none of your business” The shorter flinch at the cold tone, pouting at the captain of basketball team before also changing his facial expression and glare at the taller. Suho walk away from the captain not forgetting to give a last hard glare.

There is a tense atmosphere whenever the two of them are in one hundred meter radius from each other, and people seem to notice the weird air around them but cannot pinpoint the cause of it. Albeit all, Kris still can’t deny the weird feeling in his gut every time the guardian is in the same area as he is. He will always aware of the other’s present. Kris will surely look at the other boy with longing, the feeling he will never admit to anyone even his own self.

The short Korean boy successfully stole his attention half day through school hours. Chanyeol had to nudge him in the ribs just so he would tear his gaze away from the boy. The guy say that he had been staring at the class president for the entire English lesson which was odd since the subject is Kris’ favourite. Even his table mate in chemistry class notice his weird behaviour. It was rather troublesome since Zhang Yixing always in a daze.

It takes weeks for Kris Wu to sort his feelings. The possibility of him having a giant crush on the class president gives major impact on his daily life. Having a crush is quite a shock on him. He never thought he will ever have high school crush since Kris Wu doesn’t do crushes. Upon the realisation, Kris was in a big mess for three days. He will either ignore people or yelling at them. His behaviour successfully catches Suho Kim’s attention.

Kris Wu’s foul mood for the past three days effect Suho Kim’s mood. The short Korean boy indeed was too confused with the situation he is in. He will always follow the team captain with the corner of his eyes. The question is why he feel concerned with the others whereabouts. It’s not like they were friends in the first place but somehow the others moodiness catch him off guard.

Suho frown when he can’t think of the perfect solution for his problem. He still doesn’t know why he feels down when he looks at the other boy foul mood. Suho sigh, giving up on trying sorting out his uneasiness. He was busy staring at the water beneath his feet when someone pushes him hard until he falls into the pool.

Suho gasp for air, flapping his hand over the water. He hears two oh-so-familiar voices. He will definitely strangle both of them to death. For now, he needs to think of how to survive because he already feels light headed. The world is spinning and he can’t feel any air coming through his nose, water fills his lungs.

“Oh my god. Luhan hyung! You killed him!”

“What? I did not! Wait… He can’t swim?!”

“He can’t, stupid!”

“This is your entire fault, Byun Baekhyun! What should we do now?!”

“Go save him! What are you waiting for? He’s drowning” Baekhyun slaps Luhan’s shoulder, screaming at the elder’s face.

“I can’t even swim to save my life. How can I help him?! You, save him”

“! I would have, if I can. I can’t swim too, okay?!”

“!” Luhan grab his hair in frustration.

“Suho hyung will definitely kill both of you” The two of them turn their heads towards the new voice. They stared at the other boy with curiosity because since when did this kid gotten here again?

“Kyungsoo-yah you can swim right?”

“The best in school. Why?” Kyungsoo raises his eyebrow, sipping his chocolate drink.

“Please save Suho hyung for us?” They bat their eyelashes to lure the kid.

“My shirt will get wet. So…no. Sorry hyung.”

Baekhyun and Luhan start bickering again, blaming each other on whose fault was it to begin with. They didn’t even realise Suho had already safely land on the cold tile beside them. They stop bickering once they heard someone coughing water out of their lungs. Both of them run to Suho’s side when they see him coughing uncontrollably, thanking the other person for saving their friend’s life.

Baekhyun rush to grab towel on the rack near the pool entrance and comes back only to see Suho shivering from the cold. He passes the towel to Luhan and the older wrap it around his classmate, hugging the latter’s body to transfer as much warm to Suho’s trembling body. Suho slowly calms down from the shock, taking a deep breath before opening his eyes to look at his surroundings.

Suho blinks a couple of times before adjusting to the lights. He slowly sat down, coughing out the remaining pool water that was in his mouth and lungs. He feels one hand rubbing his back to sooth him and another hand pushing his hair out of his view. He looks up to see his two best friends looking at him worriedly. He smiles at them, feeling thankful for having two good friends. Suho sat there for three seconds before realisation hit him. He frowns, staring at his friend before scowling at them. “So, mind telling me which one of you es the one pushing me into the pool?”

“Luhan hyung!” Baekhyun says quickly, pointing at the other guy in an attempt to get away from Suho’s wrath.

“It was an accident! I’m sorry Suho, please don’t kill me!” Luhan beg on his knees, going as far as forcing tears to roll down his cheeks. Suho sighs, once again questioning why he befriended with these two idiots. “Then, which one of you is the one saving me from drowning?”

“Neither of them” A new voice says calmly while loudly drinking his chocolate bubble tea. How does this kid get a bubble tea again?

“What are you doing here kid?” Luhan glared at the younger boy which the boy ignored and sat in front of the class president.

“Hyung, can I borrow your black card?”

“Sehun-ah, I am not your bank. Ask someone else” Suho rubs his forehead, feeling headache coming to him.

“Come on, just this time. I promise”

“It’s in my bag. Find it yourself. By the way, if neither of you are the one who saves me…then who did?”

“Kris” Suho froze at the name mentioned. He looks at their eyes trying to figure if they are lying but finding none. Maybe it’s not the same person. “Kris?”

“Yeah, Kris as in Kris Wu. The one and only basketball team captain. The tall Chinese guy that always with his equally tall friend with elf ears. The one that always seems to stare at you the whole time” Baekhyun’s last sentence caught him off guard. “S-staring at me? Maybe he just hates me? It’s probably nothing personal” Suho waves it off, standing up to hide his slight flush cheeks.

“Hate you? Please… he looks like he wants to eat you inside out” Luhan says, smirking a little.

“Whatever” Suho says, too tired to argue with his best friend. He feels like his energy had been out from his body, thus leaving him with a weak body. Suho lean his body on Luhan’s, silently thanking the other boy when the teenager picks him up and brought him to the school infirmary to let him rest.

The news spread in the school newspaper, successfully creating havoc around the school for a whole week. Apparently, Oh Sehun manages to capture one clear shot where Kris Wu carry him bridal style after pulling him out of the pool. For one whole week both of them avoid each other like a plague. It was embarrassing and a big insult to Suho’s man pride. He throws a fit when girls coo on how small and cute he looks in Kris Wu’s embrace.

Approximately two weeks after the incident, Suho Kim finally decide to both apologize and thanking the school basketball team captain. He was so anxious to talk to the tall Chinese transfer student, afraid of weird rumours arise once again. Therefore, he decided to talk to the school Chinese heartthrob on Thursday at lunch hour since he knew on that particular day he doesn’t have any activity. How he knew about this is actually thanks to his two best friends who had kindly written down Kris Wu’s everyday routine.

Thursday came faster than he expected it will be. He surely is not ready to face the dragon. However, Luhan and Baekhyun ignore his plead to let him be for another week. He should thank the captain weeks ago but since Suho is a coward, it takes nearly a month to force him at least standing in front of Kris Wu.

Suho Kim stood frozen in front of the Chinese student. He swallows lump in his throat with much difficulty, taking a deep breath before looking straight into the captain’s eyes. Their eyes met and the time froze. Suho is the first one to pull away from the stairs and look down once again to hide his red cheeks.

Kris Wu, seeing the boy who had ruin his daily life blushing like that brings him to a complete satisfaction. Now he knew, he is not the only one who feels a lot of emotions when the other is around. Kris smirks a little before opening his mouth to talk to the shorter boy. “If you don’t have anything to say, leave me alone” Kris manages to hide his smiles when the boy looks up at him.

“W-well,I… Uh... T-thank you for saving me the o-other d-day…”

“…Okay” Kris wait for another three seconds before deciding to walk away since the boy didn’t seem to have anything else to say. However, when he turns around his wrist is caught in a small hand. His pulses quicken but Kris Wu ignores the fact.

“W-wait… Are you free this Saturday?” Suho tilt his head looking up at the tall boy.

“Are you asking me for a date?” Kris smirks, amuse at the looks Suho gave him.

“N-no! I just want to thank you by taking you out for a meal.”

“Isn’t that called a date?”

“No?” Suho looks at the other boy, somewhat confuse on why the Chinese boy think he is asking for a date.

“Okay, I am free this Saturday. What do you want to eat?”

“Huh? Wait, should not you decide what you want to eat since I am the one who’s pay for it?”

“Can you just answer my question? Let’s start over. What do you like to eat Suho?”

“But-”

“Suho.”

“…” Suho can only stares.

Kris sigh when he knew the shorter boy would not answer his question. “Okay, fine. Do you know the new café at the corner two blocks from here?” A simple nod from Suho gives him a confirmation. “Good, meet me there this Saturday at 11 am sharp. Don’t be late.” With that final decision, Kris walk away from Suho after he sneakily kisses the boy’s hand that was gripping his wrist the whole time before.

Saturday came sooner than Suho thought. He anxiously sits at one of the furthest table in the café. He plays with his phone and napkin on the table to sooth his nervousness. He feels confuse on why he is so fidgety about meeting the basketball captain. The only conclusion he accept is this is because they never met outside of school before, and pushing other thoughts he has on his head.

Suho nearly jumps when someone pull a chair in front of him. He releases a breath when his eyes met the other person smirking face. Suho give a hard glare before broke into a smile when the other person grins at him. “Why are you late?” He asked after glancing at his wrist watch, a frown already perch on his beautiful face. He himself doesn’t even notice the time, too busy fidgeting and playing by himself.

“Relax… today is Saturday, the road is busy you know?”

“You said 11 am sharp”

“In my defence, I arrived at 11:11 sharp. What’s the difference?” Instantly, Suho grab the nearest thing he can reach (read: napkin) and throw it right at Kris handsome face which resulting the other boy to laugh. “You are so cute Suho”

“Tell me I’m cute once again and I will not hesitate to throw this chair I’m sitting on straight at your handsome face.”

“Oh… You think I’m handsome?” Kris asks smugly.

Suho gave him a stink eye before grabbing his bag. “You are annoying. I’m done talking to you. Goodbye.” Suho walk away with red face, both from actual embarrassment and feeling quite piss off with Kris attitude.

Not even five steps from the café, he was roughly grabbed by Kris large hand and immediately shoved in the latter’s car. “Kris! Are you kidnapping me?!”

“It’s not ‘kidnapping’ if the doors unlock.”

Kris immediately pushes the brake pedal to lock the doors automatically when he saw Suho turns to open the car door. “Ops… too late.” Kris says cheekily which earns him a hard punch on his bicep. “You are so ing ANNOYING! URGH!” Suho fold his hand in front of his chest, his whole face are red even the tip of his ears are red.

“Suho”

“Talk to my hand”

“Okay, fine. I am so sorry for grabbing you like that. I’m sorry I hurt your wrist.”

“and?”

“and what?” Kris tilt his head, confuse.

“You make my head bump into your car’s door frame, stupid!

“Oh, yeah… I’m sorry for that too…” Kris unconsciously reaches Suho’s head to rub it soothingly as a silent apology.

“It hurts. Stupid.” Suho pouts, instinctively leaning onto Kris’ hand. He sighed before opening his small mouth to talk. “Where are you taking me, Kris?” Kris stops his action when Suho ask the question. He pull away to pass his smart phone to the shorter boy.

“What? Why are you giving me your phone?”

“Look at the screen”

“Movie tickets?” Suho raise his eyebrow.

“Yeah, I hope you like horror movie” Kris grin while moving his car out of the parking lot, not wanting to waste another minute there since the movie start at 12:00. Suho snort at that, rolling his eyes on how sappy Kris can be.

The movie went smoothly, well save for a few punches Kris needs to endure since Suho tend to like punching people if things got scary. Half way through the movie, Kris can’t feel his upper hand anymore since the shorter had punched him four times already. Therefore, to save his bicep from getting bruise, he pulls Suho to sit on his lap and cage him in his arm in a back hug kind of style. Suho sit still for three seconds before realising what had happen. He squirms to get out of Kris lap but the latter only tightening his hold. Suho finally give up. He doesn’t even focus on the movie anymore, too busy calming his rapid heartbeat.

After their little adventure in the movie theatre, Kris Wu bring the class president to his favourite restaurant which Suho argue that they should eat somewhere else since the Korean boy prefer Korean food rather than western food. Suho sat in his chair silently eyeing the food weirdly. Kris stops shoving food down his throat when he realise that Suho doesn’t touch his food. Kris put down his fork and knife and starts cutting Suho’s meat into small pieces and held one piece to the latter’s small mouth. Suho hesitate but open his mouth when Kris gave him a pointed look. Thankfully, he can accept the taste and start eating the beef chop without Kris’ help.

Exactly at 4 pm, both of them stand awkwardly in front of Suho’s house. They stare into each other’s eyes before Suho broke the eye contact. “So, thank you for today Kris. I enjoy myself today.” Suho looks up and smiles widely until his eyes turn into beautiful crescent, his cheeks form a cute apple cheek.

“Can I kiss you?” Kris blurt out before he can stop his mouth. Suho is shock but broke into a small shy smile. Kris takes it as a sign to just kiss the shorter boy. He lean forward and give him a quick peck on the Korean boy’s lips.

“That’s it? I thought you can do better than that< Kris Wu?” With that Kris immediately pull Suho close to him and kiss him deeply. He Suho’s lower lip before poking his tongue to gain excess. Suho gladly open his mouth to let Kris devour his hot cavern. They kiss for a few more seconds before Suho push him to take a deep breath. “That’s more like it.” Suho smiles and Kris chuckle before lean in for another quick peck.

“I will see you on Monday Kris. I need to get inside now. My younger brother had been looking at us for the whole time right now”

“…Okay, see you on Monday baby”

“Baby?”

“What? Let me call you with cute nicknames”

“…Whatever. Bye, Yifan. See you soon” Suho kiss Kris’s cheek before quickly turn around to run into his house. Suho push the house door abruptly, startling his younger brother who had been peeking through the window. “Hyung! Should I give a head up to mom and dad when Kris hyung come over?”

“Shut up Sehun. I never complain when Tao sneak into your bedroom and bang you into the wall” Sehun face heat up more than it should because apparently, Huang Zitao is in the same room as he is. Zitao only smirks naughtily at his flustered boyfriend.

That night, both of them sleep with smiles plastered permanently on their face. Their dreams that night was the most beautiful dreams they ever had in their entire life. Monday will come, and havoc will surely occur. That’s okay because the rumour about them dating each other finally became true. New hot topic for the school magazine for their gossip section, and pure happiness for Kris and Suho shippers.

 


I'm back~ Yeay! I will try update twice a week. I can't promise since now I had start working as an accountant... Working and studying is two different thing. So, I'm going to manage my time first than we will see what I can do to update regularly. Okay? Okay good. See you next week(hopefully) my babies~ 

p/s: Any errors will be altered after this oneshots is complete.