TaoHun 4.0

EXO WHATEVER PAIRINGS(with conditions)

Tamagochi_Taohun - Pleaseee.... i want taohun, sehun is tao's boyfriend but tao is so playboy but sehun always stay beside tao. Its angst with happy ending.

words count: 2737


Oh Sehun is a simple 20 years old teenage boy. Sehun goes to college with one purpose which to focus on studies until the day he graduates. Being a college student and majoring in accountancy is never his dream before. However, he decided to challenge himself and makes his parents feel proud for once.

Life is never fair with us. They can change your plan of life with a snap of fingers. Time and place is never an issue for them to change 360 degree. Sehun plan on having a peaceful college life without any major drama was ruin as fast as a moving train.

The first time he meet with what he believe as his soul mate is when he was busy unpacking his stuff the first day of his college life. The sound of the door unlocking from outside had never bothers him before. Albeit that, he somehow feel anxious when the door finally open revealing what he knows supposed to be his new roommate.

Sehun and his new roommate, Zitao had hit it off pretty fast giving that the older is much friendlier than the way he looks. Sehun and Zitao become instant friends when they realise that they are both first year and new to the college life. Sehun learn that despite Zitao being a transfer student, the latter had lives in Korea back he was younger thus explaining why he speaks Korean quit fluently. 

The fourth month into college life, Sehun realise that he starting to have a slight change of feeling on the older boy. He decides to brush it off and just treat it as a mere crush that will eventually dissipate as time come and go. His plan works most of the time. The feelings would sometimes push to the front when the older boy ruffle his hair or pat his cheeks with what he wants to believe as affectionate.

The tenth month into their friendship brings Sehun to a new realisation. Apparently, the harbouring feelings he felt for the older boy is not only a mere crush by then.  Sehun slowly falls for the technical engineering student. The feelings he felt for the older boy is not something he proud of since he knows the Chinese boy only have eyes for someone with feminine feature, regardless the gender.

Their friendship last even until the day both of them hold their degree certificate. Sehun manage to work as assistant accountant in an electrical firm while Zitao become one of the new technical engineers in the same company. They decide to move together to minimize rent since they work at the same company.

Moving together proves to be the worst decision Sehun had ever mad. The feelings he felt for the older boy is not something funny anymore. He became anxious when Zitao start going out with different people within only six months after they work for the company. Sehun knew he will never get Zitao’s attention as much as the person he’s playing with. Once, Sehun had hope Zitao will turn to him even if it is only for the older man desire.

On the fifth anniversary of their friendship, Sehun opt to man up and confess to the Chinese man. His dream comes true once Zitao kiss him passionately on their sofa. Zitao claim that he had felt the same when they were still in college. When Sehun ask why he never takes initiative to woo him, Zitao says he never knew Sehun swing that way and assume the younger is straight at that time. Sehun can only laugh at the funny statement.

Their relationship as a couple went smoothly much to Sehun’s delight. They fall into a sweet routine where Zitao will wake him up with a kiss on his forehead before walking to the bathroom. Sehun will wake up with a fond smile on his flawless face and cook a simple breakfast for them to eat later on.

Sehun was undoubtedly a bit upset since even after two months into their relationship, Zitao had never try to go more than hot make out session. Zitao will always start kissing him tenderly when he initiates an act to go further than usual. The act unfortunately works every time, successfully halting his previous motive to devour the older.

The fifth month as a couple, Sehun started to notice Zitao’s indifferent towards him. It starting with Zitao ‘forgot’ to wake him up with a kiss on his forehead. Then, ‘forgot’ to send quick text of ‘I love you’ in the afternoon and ‘forget’ to get home at the same time as Sehun is. Yet, Sehun never ‘forget’ to cook him breakfast, never ‘forget’ to iron him his work attire, never ‘forget’ to send him a quick text saying ‘I miss you’ every evening, and never ‘forget’ to kiss his cheek before sleep takeover his tired mind and body.

All of this happened right after Zitao move to another company that pays better than the company Sehun’s currently working at. Sure, Sehun feels irritate at the older guy’s behaviour towards him but he brush it off thinking his boyfriend is only tired and frustrated with the never ending load of works he must do every day.

Sehun receive a phone call from his best friend since middle school when he was busy arranging his paperwork in his study room. Jongin ask him to meet this Saturday, 10 p.m at their usual coffee house. Sehun was a bit suspicious with the request since both of them already met each other on the previous week at the latter’s house. However, Sehun still agree with the request. When they meet at the coffee house, Jongin doesn’t even let Sehun take a breath before going straight to what he had been dying to know. Few questions and a bit argument unfold between them.

“Jongin, stop it! He’s my boyfriend. You have no right to something like that to him”

“Oh Sehun, you are better than this. Don’t be stupid”

“I know what I’m doing Jongin” Jongin stared at his best friend as if the latter had lost his mind. “Fine, do whatever you want. Just, never forget to come to me when that bastard had left you for good” With that, Jongin get up leaving Sehun behind.

It’s not like Sehun is oblivious with what his boyfriend had been doing behind his back for the past months. It’s more like he doesn’t want to admit the obvious thing. It’s hard to miss the way Zitao’s smells every time he come back late at night. It’s also hard to miss hickeys on his abdomen whenever the older take off his cloths. It was actually an insult to him since Sehun himself never had an opportunity to leave hickeys on his own boyfriend’s body. Yes, they still never go further than heavy make out session.

As the time pass, their relationship as a couple is undoubtedly as cold as ice cube. Zitao start to not coming home at all. The nights Sehun spend alone on their shared bed filled with heavy tears. Sehun curled himself on the big bed replaying the moment when Zitao will pull his cold body towards the latter’s hard but warm chest and just hold him tight until he falls asleep with Zitao’s soft lull. Now, he can only pull blanket over his trembling body caused by too much emotions gushing over him.

Sehun is tired. Tired with the already dead relationship but it’s hard to just pack your stuff and left the one you love behind. Sehun had long ago admitting his feelings towards the Chinese man as love. Unfortunately, the love he feels for Zitao is not good enough to keep him stays. Their one year anniversary as a couple is approaching but their relationship worsens overtime. Their relationship comes to one extent where they don’t even exchange greetings.

Two days before the actual anniversary, Sehun come up with an idea he hope can fix their relationship. Sehun decide to cooks Zitao’s favourite dish and probably wear something that can trigger Zitao’s desire on him.

However, life’s once again being cruel on Sehun. The day Sehun look forward to become the day Sehun hates the most. There, in front of their apartment door stood two people. One of course being his beloved boyfriend and the other one is what he believe is the person that manage to seduce Zitao. The person is a guy, shorter than him but definitely prettier than him.

Sehun clutch plastic bags he had been holding the entire time and confidently walks to the making out duo. He clears his throat loudly until the two separated. Sehun give a quick glance at the shorter boy before turning his head towards his supposed to be boyfriend and look him in the eye. Sehun stared at the pair of eyes he loves so much with disappointment clear in his own eyes. The said boyfriend was too bewildered with the situation he’s caught into.

 Sehun takes a deep breath before opening his mouth, without cutting the eye contact. “I’m sorry for disturbing but this is my house” The shorter boy looks up at him before moving away from leaning on his apartment door. Sehun give a quick nod before fumbling with his keys with his shaking hand. Once he found the right key, he unlocking the door and walk inside without looking at the two. Sehun hears, Zitao says something to the other guy before he heard the door open once again.

They stared at each other for some good minutes before Zitao broke the silence engulfing them. “Sehun”

“What?” There is no venom hidden in his voice, only tiredness evident in it that makes Zitao’s heart clench.

“Let me explain, please?” Zitao looks at his lover pleadingly.

“Explain then. I’m waiting” Sehun stand still, his eyes trail on the older man body, trying to read him.

“I… Sehun, I didn’t…” Zitao can’t even look Sehun on the eye.

“Huh, can’t even explain. I see… I will take my leave then. Thank you for everything you give me in the past. I will treasure it even if it ends painfully for me” Sehun shakes his head in disbelieve.

“No, please let me explain from the start”

“I have seen enough. I’m tired Zitao… I will pack my belongings now. I will be gone in an hour” Sehun turns around to hide his tears that threatening to fall from his eyes.

“No! Baby, please don’t. I can’t leave without you!”

Sehun immediately turns around and without warning slaps the man with all his might. Anger finally comes to him like a tsunami. “Bull! I had enough of you Huang Zitao! I stay with you all this time. I give you chance to correct your mistake but you ignore the opportunity. It’s your lost. I’m leaving”

Zitao launch himself on Sehun, locking the slightly shorter boy in back hug. Zitao inhale his boyfriend’s natural sweet smell.

“Zitao, let.me.go” Sehun wriggle in his lover’s arm, voice shaky and tears finally falls from his eye socket. He misses this, Zitao back hugging him. If this is another situation, Sehun will gladly lean on him.

“Not until you promise to listen to me”

“There is nothing for me to listen”

“There is. Please, Sehun”

“You ignore my messages”

“I know, I’m sorry for ignoring it”

“You forgot my birthday”

“It’s unforgivable, I know and I’m sorry for that”

“You let me waiting for you until late at night and turns out you don’t even come home” Sehun’s bite his lips to prevent himself from whimpering.

“I know, baby. I’m sorry for not informing you that I’m not coming home those nights”

“The worst is you cheat on me Zitao… I’m so tired Tao. Tired pretending that I’m okay when the truth is I’m broken inside” Sehun let a sob pass his trembling lips.

“Yes, Sehun. I’m the worst. I know sorry will never cure your broken heart but please give me another chance to fix it”

“How? I’m too broken. Nothing can fix me again”

“I will fix you. Please listen to what I want to say” Sehun sniff but give a curt nod. Deep inside, he still loves this bastard.

“I love you Oh Sehun. I am too in love with you until the feeling become a scary thing for me. I had never fall in love before. The closest thing that I ever had is one night stand. Sehun, you don’t know how much my heart pound the first time you smiles at me, how much my heart feels like going to burst whenever you look at me with innocent all over your beautiful face, how much I tried to ignore your sinful body. I feel like floating on cloud when you say you like me on our fifth friendship anniversary. It feels like a dream came to and I vowed to myself not to play around with people anymore. That’s all before Chanyeol come into view. You don’t know how much alike I am with him. The way he looks at you is the exact same I look at you. I become paranoid when I saw you laugh freely with him and show your beautiful eye crescent. I feel so jealous and starting to think that you like him more than me. So, I started back my hobby to sleep around in order to reduce insecurities in me. Sehun, you don’t know how much a beauty you are, how much more beautiful you become each passing day. I’m afraid you will slip from my hand. Being a big idiot I am, I’m starting to not going home to avoid from claiming you as mine. You don’t know how much I crave your body and love. I don’t want to take you forcefully. I don’t want to hurt you yet I do that without me realising it”

Sehun was a crying mess as soon as Zitao ends his speech. Zitao himself had tears flowing out from his eye socket. Zitao hug his lover tightly before picking Sehun up bridal style and bring him to their shared bed. He put the younger on the mattress before joining him, holding him close to his own body and peppering the beautiful man with kisses. Zitao wipes Sehun’s tears with his thumbs and kiss the latter’s eyelids gently. He let his lover relax in his arm while still kissing every skin he can reach. Zitao stop kissing his lover when he feels Sehun’s body had relaxed and looks him in the eyes.

Sehun takes a deep breath before stares into his boyfriend’s eyes one more time. The way the older look at him is so much gentler and dare he says, full of love. When the older boy smiles at him, he can’t resist kissing him on the lips.

Their kiss start with soft kisses with Zitao whispering I’m sorry and I love you every now and then. Sehun soon enough feels tired of Zitao’s apology over and over again. He pushes himself on his lover’s body and kisses him passionately. Sehun tug Zitao’s hair harshly making the older man let out a small moan thus leaving him room to push his tongue inside the older boy cavern. The kiss turns from sweet to passionate to dirty. Zitao immediately takes the lead when Sehun start whimpering on him. Zitao’s hands travel everywhere on the younger’s body until his left hand settle on the pale boy’s . Zitao groan when he feels how plump the boy’s is. He puts both his hands on the boys and s it like what he had dreamt. Sehun moan loudly when the hands on his starting to slip under his jeans and massaging his bare instead.

“Zi-zitao” Sehun pants, leaving Zitao mouth on the process. The latter only hums and turns his attention on Sehun’s jawline.

“Take me Zitao” That’s successfully halting everything he was doing previously. He looks directly into the younger’s brown orbs to make sure he is not dreaming. One look from the younger is enough for Zitao to flip them both. Sehun can only pray that his decision is the best decision he had ever made so far. Sehun smiles when Zitao promise him over and over again that he will cherish Sehun like he deserve and will never cheat on him again.

 


I honestly don’t know what I just write. I know it’s not angsty enough. I doubt it can even been called as angst. I’m still learning how to write angst. So, please forgive me. Either way, I would like to know how you think about this… thing. Especially you, Tamagochi_Taohun. Thank you for leaving this prompts and makes me write something I’m not used too. Feel free to leave another, okay?

p/s: See you guys next time and please excuse any mistakes on this chapter.