TaoHun 2.0

EXO WHATEVER PAIRINGS(with conditions)

rupabaobao- TAOHUN. After being married, Sehun is carrying their first baby. A story about their first time of being parents~ I want to see how they will take care of the baby ^^

Warning: mention of Mpreg

Words count: 2819 words

 


 

Tao wakes up from a harsh pull of his hair and a whining sound coming from his nine month pregnant husband and immediately sits up after switch on the table lamp beside their shared bed. Tao looks at his whining husband and caressing his husband’s bulging stomach lovingly. “Love, what’s wrong?”

“Z-zitao! The baby is coming.” Sehun looks up at his husband with wide eyes and some tears b in his beautiful eyes. Once the words coming out from Sehun’s mouth, everything stops. Both of them fell in a complete silence for a few seconds before Tao gone into a panic attack.

“Oh my god! Sehun! What should I do?!” Tao get up from the bed and pacing inside the bedroom, sweat already forming on his forehead.

“Hospital.” Sehun bit his lips to prevent a whimper coming out from his thin lips. He knows if he makes any noise despite his current state, his husband will lost his mind.

“Right. Hospital. I’m going now.” Tao said while grabbing his pants, shirt and car keys before bolting out of the bedroom straight to his car. Sehun was in complete dilemma whether to cry or to laugh at his husband’s silly act. He is in pain for crying out loud and his husband somehow forgot that he is the one who should go to the hospital for delivery. A few seconds after Tao’s disappearance, he appeared back at their bedroom door with a sheepish smile.

“Did you forget something, honey?” Sehun raise his eyebrow with a hint of amusement.

“Yes…”

“What did you forget?”

“You?”

“Yes, ME! Please, help me get up and pass me my shirt and pants” Tao immediately scramble to grab Sehun’s shirt and pants before helping him out of the bed.

Sehun safely delivered their baby boy at 8 in the morning after five hours stay in the delivery room. Of course, a lot of curse was thrown to Tao as the delivery takes place. Nevertheless, once a loud cry fell out from their precious son’s little mouth everything is okay, their son is finally with them.

-

Tao wakes up when he feel the bed is slightly moving and sound of a loud cry coming from the room next door. He immediately pulled Sehun back into the mattress so that the latter is lying on the bed. He kissed Sehun’s lips before he can even say anything and slip out of the bed.

Tao open the baby’s room to find that the baby is tangle with his own blanket and fat tears running down the baby’s chubby cheeks. “Hey, Qiang… it’s okay baby, Baba’s here…” Tao untangle the blanket from his son’s body before pick him up.

The one month old baby boy slowly stops crying once he is in his father’s arm. Tao kissed his son’s forehead and cheeks while caressing his hair lovingly before walking to the table inside the baby’s room to take a full bottle of milk that had been prepared earlier.

Tao put his son’s in his crib before giving the baby his milk. He plays with the baby’s hand and legs, kissing his son’s skin everywhere after putting the baby’s blanket on him.  The baby gradually closes his eyes with Tao’s lullaby. The father slowly rose from his seat beside the crib when he is sure that his son already in deep sleeps.

Not even one minute after Tao get up from the chair, he hears his son’s wail. Tao turns around to find that his only son with a wide eyes and tears already fall to the baby’s pale cheeks. The father quickly run to his son side and pick him up, rocking the baby side to side in hope to put the baby back to sleep.

Sehun walks to his son’s room twenty minutes after his husband left their shared bedroom. Sehun smiles when he saw his husband’s broad shoulder swaying side to side and humming a lullaby to put their son to sleep. He walks slowly to his lover before back hugging him. Tao pull his husband in his arm and give a quick kiss on the latter’s hair. “Why aren’t you sleeping yet, love?”

“I can’t sleep.” Sehun kissed their son’s feet before pouting at his husband. Tao can only chuckle at the cute act before giving it a peck to bring back smiles on his husband thin lips.

“Go sleep first okay? I will be there as soon as I put this boy back to sleep.” Sehun ignore his husband’s words and pay his attention to the baby in his lover’s arms.

“Qiang, baby… why aren’t you sleeping yet?  Hurry up and sleep, okay? I need your baba to put me to sleep too. Don’t be selfish okay?” He says while caressing his son’s hair lovingly after kissing the baby’s palms and feet.

“Seriously, Huang Sehun?” Tao raised his eyebrow in half questioning and half amusement.

“Yes, I am serious.” Sehun looks up from the baby’s features to look at his husband face before smiling sweetly at him. Tao shakes his head before putting back his son in his crib after he make sure the baby had fall asleep. However, as soon as Tao put his son’s fully in the crib, the baby wail again. Tao sigh but still pick up his son and rock him back to sleep. The baby immediately quiet as soon as he is in his father’s arm.

“Did he just sleep as soon as you pick him up?” Sehun ask blinking at his son’s in his husband strong arm.

“Yes, he did. That’s why I can’t get back to our room. This is the third time this happen.”

“I think he wants to sleep in his baba’s arm.” Sehun says looking at the peacefully sleep baby.

“Maybe. You know Qiang, you are only a month old and already become a brat.”

“Either that, or he just wants to feel you close to him. He always sleeps longer when you put your arm on my stomach when I still pregnant”

“He did?”

“Yes, he did” Sehun give a beautiful smile to his husband.

“Hmm… Qiang, you are a spoil brat like your appa” Tao says looking at his husband which the latter throw a dirty look at him.

“You already sign a contract with a devil himself once you said ‘I do’ on the altar. So, you need to fulfil every single thing that I want and there is no room for you to turn back now.” Sehun said with a hint of authority in his voice and glare directly towards his husband.

“Of course, my queen. Anything for you”

“Good. Now, let’s go to bed. It’s already three in the morning. You need to sleep because you have a meeting first thing in the morning. Bring Qiang to our bed. Let him sleep with us tonight.” Tao nod dumbly before grabbing Qiang’s pillow and follow his husband to their shared bedroom.

-

Sehun was cooking in the kitchen when a loud cry emerges from the room upstairs. He immediately turns off everything on the kitchen counter before running into the room. His one year and five months old son is already standing in his crib with fat tears running down the chubby cheeks.

“It’s okay Qiang, I’m here…” Sehun pull his son into his arm, rocking the boy left and right before walking back to the kitchen and turn on the stove. The cries only subsides when Sehun start kissing the baby’s cheeks and caressing his hair. “Ma” Qiang says wriggling in his father’s arm and settle his head on the latter’s shoulder.

“Yes baby, appa’s here…” Sehun pat the baby’s back and rub it slowly.

“Love, can you he- Oh, my pride had waked up… Hey prince, why you wake up early today? It’s not your time to wake up yet” Tao go to his husband’s side and bring the baby in his arm. The baby immediately smiles when he sees his baba.

“Did you say anything before, honey?” Tao looks at his husband with a grin before passing a tie to his husband for him to fix. Sehun grab it and fix the tie less than five seconds.

“Thank you, my queen. I love you” Tao kisses Sehun’s lips and forehead before turning around and sit at the family’s dining table. He let his son sit on the table while he put the tie around his neck. When he still in the middle of fixing his tie around his neck, Qiang manage to grab the end of the tie and pull on it.

“Qiang, you are chocking me” Tao lean to his son’s face and kiss it before pull the tiny hand away from his tie. The baby frowns and makes a grabby hand to reach the tie back. Tao quickly fix the tie and clip it to his button down shirt before kissing his son’s palm.

“Qiang, why are you sitting on the table? Tao, put him in his baby chair” Sehun put the breakfast on the table but away from the baby’s reach since his son like to grab anything in his reach.

“Ma!” Qiang says and clapping his hands when he sees his other father and once again, making a grabby hands towards him.

“No Qiang, I can’t play with you now. I will play with you latter okay baby?” Sehun kiss his son’s small lips and quickly ran to the kitchen before his only son can grab his shirt.

“Come on Qiang, play with baba first” Tao grab his son torso and put him in his high chair. He put toys in front of Qiang to distract him from looking at his appa when the latter come into the dining room to put breakfast on it, but of course the kid still catch his appa walking back and forth from the kitchen. Fortunately, the baby only looks at his appa while biting on his rubber toys. Tao smiles looking at his son’s fascinated face and pull his phone to snap a few pictures of his only child.

“Okay, the breakfast ready. So, let’s eat” Sehun put away Qiang’s toys before sitting down on his own chair.

After breakfast, Sehun walk his husband to the front door to send him to work with Qiang in his arm. That’s what Sehun do every day. Acting like a typical ‘wife’ which he always complain saying that he wants to go back to work but secretly loving it because he can spend his time with his son and clean their house himself rather than passing it to someone else to handle his household.

-

“Ma!” A four years old boy come running from the front door when he sees his ‘ma’.

“Qiang, don’t run! And how many time I had to tell you to call me appa?” Sehun shout when he sees his son running towards him while giving a pointed look at his son, but of course the kid ignored it and hugs his ‘ma’ instead. Sehun sigh, patting his son’s back when the kid hugs his legs before crouching down to kiss the boy’s head and properly hug him.

“Ma, I can read! Teacher says I can read faster now. Do you want to hear me read?” Qiang pull away from the embrace and speak animatedly to his appa with sparkling eyes.

“I would love to… but you stink. Why are you so sweaty hmm? Let’s get you clean first than we can eat lunch together and then you can read to me” Sehun push his son’s sweaty bangs out of the kid’s forehead.

“Promise?” Qiang tug his father’s hand when the latter grab his hand and stared at his father with wide eyes.

“Promise.” As soon as the word left Sehun’s mouth, the four years old boy beaming up at him and skipping towards the stairs that lead to his room. Sehun blink at his son’s behaviour but let it go with a smile and follow his son’s upstairs.

-

“Baba, can I get a phone too?”

“Why?”

“Because I want to play games”

“You have a collection of toys, a play station and 3DS console which I just buy it for you and your hyung to play, a tablet and also a laptop. Why exactly you want a phone again?” Tao put his table on the coffee table and focus on his second son’s face.

“Because I can call you when I miss you?” His son tilts his head and smile at his father. Tao rolled his eyes, too familiar with the act. How the hell a ten years old kid can say and act like that again?

“You can just use the house phone” Tao grab the tablet on the table to continue his work and ignored his son.

“Baba! Stop ignoring me!” His second son snatch his father’s tablet and carefully putting it on the table before climbing on his father. He sits comfortably on his father’s lap, grab the man’s face and stare right through the man’s eyes. “Listen, I want a phone. Buy me one!” His second son says it in his face with an authority(as much as a ten years old can pull) hidden in it.

“Kid, I’m your father. So, I can decide what you can have and what you can’t”

“I’m your son. You need to give whatever I want”

“Wow, you are an exact copy of your other father. A brat, demanding and whiny” Tao frowned while looking at his son before he feel a slap at the back of his head.

“I heard that.” Sehun walk around the couch and seat beside his husband with a mug in his hand.

“Ma!” Their second son gets off from his baba’s laps and sitting in his appa’s laps instead. “Ma, make baba buy me a phone”

“No” Sehun sips his coffee and glance at his husband who is still rubbing his sore head with a slight pout. Sehun unconsciously put his own hand at the back of his husband’s head and rub it instead. Tao turn his head towards his husband and beam at him like a love-struck teenage.

“B-but, I want one!”

“No”

“B-but, why?!”

“Just, no”

 “But, hyung can have a phone. This is not fair! Both of you are bias.” The boy said, crossing his arm in front of his chest with a glare while still sitting on his appa’s laps.

“Quyen, when I said no that’s mean no”

“Huh! You guys are unfair! Get it? Unfair! Don’t talk to me anymore! I hate you guys.” Quyen said it accusingly at his parents after climb off from his appa’s laps. He walks out from the living room before turning back and faces his parents again. “Wait, I don’t hate you. I love you both. But, because baba and ma don’t want to give me a phone, now I hate you. I will lock myself in my room and stay there while reflecting my poor life even though I have rich parents. I’m not going to talk to Qiang hyung too because I had instinct that he pays you guys to say that to me. So, yeah… I hate you guys in the meantime” Quyen sassily says and walk out from the living room before stopping at the room’s door to give final glare and warning. “Remember, I hate you guys. Just call me when it’s time for dinner. Bye.” This time he walks out from the room for real. He bumped with his hyung on the way out and glared at the latter.

“Ma? What’s wrong with that kid?”

“The usual, whining about his life” Sehun says while still sipping his coffee.

“About what?”

“Phone”

“He wants a phone? Because I have a phone?”  Their oldest son’s ask, a mischievous smile on his face and a hint of amusement.

“Yes”

“You owe me one hundred dollar, baba” Qiang smile at his baba. Tao sigh before opening his wallet and take out one hundred note bill, putting it on the table.

“Thank you, baba. Love you. By the way, ma… baba said he wants to buy another car” Qiang said and quickly run from his parents before his appa unleash his wrath.

While Qiang at the stairs he can hear his appa’s nags and smiles at the sound. Even though, he has a nosy parents and a younger brother that always jealous of him, he still would not trade them with anything in the world because well, his parents can basically give everything in the world he want. That’s the best thing being a son of a rich parents. Kidding. He is serious. He would not trade them for anything. Now, he will try console his younger brother and trick him until he give in to play basketball with him today. Maybe, he will ask their parents to join today, simply because he can.

 


 

Thank you for reading! Hope you guys like it. Please leave some comments. As usual, the owner of this prompts need to comment. :D tell me how you like it. Okay you guys?

p/s: excuse my grammar and spelling and everything.